Random Thoughts

Guernica

okay if discovery weekly on spotify gives me like more cute Australian artists and not the crackheads who rap like they are from frankson.Β 

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• stupidjock

• KFC

• Aristotle

Top Posters In This Topic

β€œnow if I start discussing what you get in YOUR rear, I’d be wrong right?” well never not ******* SEND me :lmao:Β 

Β 

she is a terrible woman but she ate that

just had someone ask why I ditched Denis Stoff for allday

Β 

Β 

Like I don't even know how it happenedΒ :gaycat7:Β  considering the poor boy is dealing with Ukraine stuff, here is me dropping him after stanning him hard for 6 straight yearsΒ :biblio:

Β 

Β 

Β 

what.gif

Β 

Β 

Β 

11 hours ago, Avariko said:

Anyone else think Tom Sturridge on Netflix's Sandman is attractive as hell? That gothic twink can get it!

Β 

fa7db7173f9dab34dc6d107c8c60e6788fb71148.gifv

Β 

he does look hot :eek:

Β 

he is so cuteΒ :dancehall:

better then BTS,Β  my aussie boys needs more love!Β Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

go give them love before they break up yall!! :heart:Β  maybe if i promote them more i do allday they will double think about breaking up after this last album

Β 

Β 

Β 

:dancehall::weeps:

Β 

Β 

Β 

First time me EVER seeing my main fave as a spotify playlist feature Artist

Β 

MGK & Triple one also ruling this playlistΒ :WAP:

I was trying to move my cat from my chair so I picked her up but she started twitching and jumped off my hands, while scratching my chest pretty badly in the process. I have 2 huge ass scars nowΒ :hoetenks:

I can't believe i've gave Delta dust! her 2nd album is a masterpiece! :eek:Β 

Β 

I'm gonna admit Aussie Artists Are Better then the MPG!

Delta kinda the Australian Taylor Swift, and I personally think she's a much better song writerΒ 

Our school sent a fake phishing scam to see who gets tricked… guess who has to take a 2 hour phishing prevention course now :rip:

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

I just feel like if you've flaked on me 4 times in a row, you have no right to be upset at me for declining future plans you're trying to make

20220814_022151.gif

On 1/25/2023 at 5:09 AM, Rino said:

I was trying to move my cat from my chair so I picked her up but she started twitching and jumped off my hands, while scratching my chest pretty badly in the process. I have 2 huge ass scars nowΒ :hoetenks:

Cats show no affection. Even Lions and Tigers show more affection than them. I would never pet one. Dogs >>>

Edited by Aristotle

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.