Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• stupidjock

• KFC

• Aethereal

Top Posters In This Topic

My tradition on Sunday's mornings is to blast Janet and Kylie. :celestial4:

mOWESMT.png

OMFG my 2008 Look was so cringe! the username, the evermore stannig! only good thing is the paparazzi avi i was slaying!

but yet I can't load up the old YTTs :hoetenks:

Not me choosing to help a woman getting a thing from the shelf at the mall and she asked me if I worked there :deadbanana4: 

not the husband showing up seconds later acting uncomfortable I bet he thought I wanted to hit her :deadbanana4:

Why I’m like this just mind your ******* business Next time :deadbanana4:

Thinking about opening a fanbase thread for The Cure and for Alanis Morissette

RPaY.gif

Went looking for some new workout clothes today...bad idea. My bf gets so angry at people just looking at me :skull::deadbanana2:Before we were together I probably would've thought this was cute but now I'm kinda over it. 

RPaY.gif

18 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

Went looking for some new workout clothes today...bad idea. My bf gets so angry at people just looking at me :skull::deadbanana2:Before we were together I probably would've thought this was cute but now I'm kinda over it. 

RPaY.gif

A red flag

RPaY.gif

7 minutes ago, Rider said:

A red flag

RPaY.gif

He's also my first real relationship....lmao. He had a whole girlfriend when I met him and then...yeah. 

RPaY.gif

5 minutes ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

He's also my first real relationship....lmao. He had a whole girlfriend when I met him and then...yeah. 

RPaY.gif

Tbh I'm in a relationship for 3 years now and at first I was crazier too but luckily we can always talk openly and I learned boundaries. (my first relationship too) 

I def wouldn't have gotten mad cuz people would look at him tho but let's wait it out a bit

RPaY.gif

I need a new phone case but it's so hard to find some for the Pixel 6. :gaycat6: I saw some from BURGA that look good but I'm still looking for other options.

have to go for a blood test this week and im shitting myself! :jonny2:  yet it cant be as bad as the vaccine :rip:

Why is Kansas pronounced Kan-sas but Arkansas is pronounced Arkan-saw :huh:

Azealia's twitter, Xtina stans and Pitbulls reviving ATRL after the reset :deadbanana4:

Edited by Héloïse

First time watching big brother since 2014 and in crying my nostalgic heart right now because they brought back housemates from 2002, 2006, 2012 & 2013 :fan:

Had a long conversation with my gym crush. Still haven't got his number or Instagram/Facebook follow, I fear he's gonna have to make that first move cuz I don't wanna be a weirdo + I'm unsure if he is straight or not so I don't wanna risk this mellow friendship anyways

RPaY.gif

Not my closest store supplier for my favorite melting cheese running out

giphy.gif

I swear working 5 days a week just for 48 hours of freedom is unacceptable. :ace:

4 hours ago, Devin said:

I swear working 5 days a week just for 48 hours of freedom is unacceptable. :ace:

periodT...

the way we're all expected to know stocks and do side hustles as well :mad:

my discover weekly are full with very unknown artists (most dont even have photos uploaded yet) guess my fault for having allday play in background when i sleep for past 2 weeks :jonny2:

10 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

periodT...

the way we're all expected to know stocks and do side hustles as well :mad:

Swear on top of that bills and grocery prices increasing. Existing is just expensive. :deadbanana2:

On 5/9/2022 at 3:27 AM, Shendelzare said:

I want to quit working full time :gaycat6:

It's ok to work but don't out work yourself.

Someone told me that you shouldn't be chasing money, the money should chase you which means invest and just make money while doing nothing. 

bh1.gif

oh random thots is back?

this place used to be POPPIN

Best way to induce bile besides coffee

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.