Random Thoughts

Guernica

5 hours on destiny today!  i wish I had friends to play with though. :dancehall:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alldeezy

• stupidjock

• KFC

• Aristotle

Top Posters In This Topic

Premature ejaculation AND erectile dysfunction AND balding in my 20s

Why does God hate me

b4piadU.gif

My birthday present got delivered today! And its makeup... e.l.f to be exact, I wanted to try their holy hydration moisturiser. I forgot to add the halo glow setting powder though...

On 5/3/2022 at 3:53 AM, Wikipedia said:

Lowkey hate my life. ****** up at work last week so I pulled a sicky today cause I was so anxious about clocking in. I can't keep avoiding it though so I'll have to go in tomorrow. I have so much **** to do as well. Really want to quit cause I've been a bit miserable since I started but then I'll have to go job searching again. Waiting for someone to hit me with a bus/car.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Hours: Available 24 hours. Languages: English, Spanish. 

800-273-8255

Just moved to a new place by myself for the first ever (I left my parents house to live with my boyfriend for the past 2 years). It feels kinda weird because I moved to a not very nice place, but it's what I can afford right now. I really need to develop some sort of routine and nice hobbies so I don't feel stuck or depressed. Thinking of getting a big calender so I can write things in it and get it moving. Really want to afford a nice apartment by December. 

Tried to take a selfie and I looked horrendous. The last good one was in November :rip:

I think I found some friends to talk to on Twitter. So many people tried to get along with my antisocial ass in the past :rip:This_s_me_trying.m4a

Edited by Totami Legend

everyone at my job is so passive aggressive like in a sociopathic kind of way. they act so sweet but have this really cynical and evil energy and it's making me uncomfortable. can't quit tho cause the money is amazing.

9 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

Just moved to a new place by myself for the first ever (I left my parents house to live with my boyfriend for the past 2 years). It feels kinda weird because I moved to a not very nice place, but it's what I can afford right now. I really need to develop some sort of routine and nice hobbies so I don't feel stuck or depressed. Thinking of getting a big calender so I can write things in it and get it moving. Really want to afford a nice apartment by December. 

Were you parents accepting or is this the reason you moved out? 

3 hours ago, Dystopian said:

everyone at my job is so passive aggressive like in a sociopathic kind of way. they act so sweet but have this really cynical and evil energy and it's making me uncomfortable. can't quit tho cause the money is amazing.

$125K/ year?

3 hours ago, Queen Riri. said:

Were you parents accepting or is this the reason you moved out? 

My parents are actually very okay about my boyfriend. When the pandemic started, he moved in with me (when i used to live with my parents) because I didn't want him to be alone and my parents basically adopted him lol My parents are very lovely, we moved out of their house together to another place when the pandemic started to slow down in 2021.

Edited by popularmoonlight

I bit into this cornbread looking dessert expecting savory goodness but instead it was filled with jalapeños...

b4piadU.gif

it's the more songs or feature I discover the more I fall hard for this guy! I may like Allday more then MGK now :x 

9 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

My parents are actually very okay about my boyfriend. When the pandemic started, he moved in with me (when i used to live with my parents) because I didn't want him to be alone and my parents basically adopted him lol My parents are very lovely, we moved out of their house together to another place when the pandemic started to slow down in 2021.

Ohh ya, I understand you now! 

Think after 7 long years i gotta give up stanning denis stoff.  He has let his fans down more and more. You don't release a single put out an album release date then ghost us all and not drop the album.

My main fave is allday now and he sometimes even replies to my tweets. And he lives in my state so more a chance to see and meet him ♡

Denis ill restan when he actually apologise to us for this delay.  

Making Britney fans mad is my new hobby when I’m on ATRL.

It’s so addictive. now I understand Xtinct fans for their messy drags

b4piadU.gif

5 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

Making Britney fans mad is my new hobby when I’m on ATRL.

It’s so addictive. now I understand Xtinct fans for their messy drags

b4piadU.gif

I thought you stanned britney too
b4piadU.gif

17 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

I thought you stanned britney too
b4piadU.gif

I do, really, but I despise her weird fans too 

b4piadU.gif

Update: Drag Me Out: We be giving info as to why album isnt out! SOON!

I'm DONE! 

Denis is about to go on my 2nd line in my signature! because that guy has lost it T-T I get his country is getting attacked but he can't just

give his fans hope and then ignore and ghost them and lie about upcoming albums! I probably wont see my money from the pre order and merch again too!

:ace: why he gotta be so god darn attractive..i can't hate him because his little face sucks me in everytime. 

Rihanna & Stoff HATE there fans! yet i'm still following them :clown:

Thank you Jesus for Kylie Minogue 

b4piadU.gif

I take it back denis will and forever me my number #1 fave :weeps:

not me randomly finding out how to adjust the height of my 5 years old ikea chair

giphy-downsized-large.gif

How can you tell if someone is permanently banned and not just temporarily is there a way? :what:

1 minute ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

How can you tell if someone is permanently banned and not just temporarily is there a way? :what:

1. Magnifying glass

2. Change from Content to Member search

3. Check off all except “Banned”

Those are the permabanned users.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.