COVID-19 [Day 1545]

Genius1111

There were fewer than 2000 reported deaths worldwide yesterday. I am half-impressed, but we know many governments are hiding the true numbers.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Jotham

• Cloröx

8 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

There were fewer than 2000 reported deaths worldwide yesterday. I am half-impressed, but we know many governments are hiding the true numbers.

Many countries barely testing their people so I'm not surprise daily deaths are dropping a lot

25 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Many countries barely testing their people so I'm not surprise daily deaths are dropping a lot

The UK missing that "if you don't test, there can't be any sick people" doesn't apply to the dead. :/

I finally tested positive for COVID. :chick2: At first I thought it might just be the flu, since my dad's medical assistant tested positive for the flu and negative for COVID, but my dad later tested positive for COVID so I decided to test as well.

Overall though, I'm doing alright. I've been coughing and my throat is a little bit sore, but I haven't had trouble breathing and I still have a strong sense of taste and smell. I took my first booster in January so it hasn't really waned yet.

India is in big denial :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Cloröx said:

India is in big denial :deadbanana4:

The Modi government is such an embarrassment for Indias claim of being the largest democracy. He’s no different from Trump, Putin, Bolsonaro & Xi.

“We did it, Joe!” :clap3: 

Well they all lobbied for it. The Federalist Society's insistence of prioritizing judges paying off in spades :coffee2: Regardless of the ABA saying she wasn't qualified :coffee2: 

I mean, I find it disturbing but I'd be more alarmed if I didn't see this coming. SCOTUS will uphold the ruling as well when its appealed. Sigh. 

My Mom's flying to CA and back in May. Maybe things will be reconsidered further into the BA2 surge that's already started but I doubt it. 

I've been so numb for so long this isn't registering for me as much as it should and/or used to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.