• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Jotham

• Cloröx

12 hours ago, Jotham said:

So this weekend I took a train from Netherlands to Germany. In the Netherlands mask are not required while in Germany they are. Literally no one was wearing masks in the train but when we crossed the border we all had to put the mask. It is just performative sh*t at this point :rip:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

I knew he was having a meltdown :dies:

Hopefully every US company goes optional soon, so he won't be able to fly anywhere going forward & we won't have to see his face on every tv screen anymore. :hippo:

Edited by frenchyisback

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

I am really curious, why are some of you against mask mandates? 

Beats me. It seems to have a serious effect over some people and their lives. It's sad, and funny too, how a flimsy mask causes so much stress and derision from people. 

6 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

38% of over-60s in Shanghai not fully vaccinated. :gaycat6:

CCP is killing Chinese citizens with its vacciné nationalism.

They believed their own hype and can’t bring themselves to accept that the disease came from Wuhan but the vaccines are coming from the “declining” USA.  :pig:

Great article.

The immunosuppressed seem to be a scapegoat for people that want to be masked for eternity. The reality is that they are as protected as the rest of us if they are fully vaccinated + boosted + use  themselves a N95 mask

Biden really is governing by the seat of his pants, just like Trump. :priceless:

What an absolute joke. :priceless:

52 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Great article.

The immunosuppressed seem to be a scapegoat for people that want to be masked for eternity. The reality is that they are as protected as the rest of us if they are fully vaccinated + boosted + use  themselves a N95 mask

I think it really depends on whether their doctor has given them the go-ahead to get their vaccinations, and what are the vaccines available in that country.

Anecdotally (in an article posted before the forum reset?), some medical professionals warned vulnerable people in HK not to get vaxxed (for fear of side effects) and it was alright in HK for a while, until this year.

I appreciate good contact tracing (and the people doing it should be given a bigger bonus).

Unfortunately, clusters do form when people patronize seedy establishments, and understandably, these customers are unwilling to come forward to declare that they have visited said establishments. This happened during the Alpha wave in Taiwan last year and in Singapore in the first Delta wave.  

10 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

Because I don’t wanna seat with a mask over my face for a 5 hour flight.

The airplane seats are tiny enough, the room is already sealed, the least we can ask for is to be able to breathe.

I have only done car road-trips since the mask mandate so at least nobody can bother me in my car and I can breathe.

If people wanna wear mask it’s fine, just don’t impose it on the rest of us.

My question is why do y’all want a mask mandate and impose your philosophy on other people? Why can’t people wear their KN95/N95/KF94/FFP2 & leave the rest of us alone.

Those mask standard actually protect the person who wears them from other people.

Edited by frenchyisback

And here we go again 

32 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

Because I don’t wanna seat with a mask over my face for a 5 hour flight.

The airplane seats are tiny enough, the room is already sealed, the least we can ask for is to be able to breathe.

I have only done car road-trips since the mask mandate so at least nobody can bother me in my car and I can breathe.

If people wanna wear mask it’s fine, just don’t impose it on the rest of us.

My question is why do y’all want a mask mandate and impose your philosophy on other people? Why can’t people wear their KN95/N95/KF94/FFP2 & leave the rest of us alone.

Those mask standard actually protect the person who wears them from other people.

You “can’t breathe” while wearing a mask? In 2022??? :ahh: 

Edited by ClashAndBurn

10 hours ago, Genius1111 said:

It should be recommended, but never mandated. If you want to wear a mask, keep doing so. The rest of us should have the option to take the risk not to.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.