2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

I canโ€™t stand that sheโ€™s the only Democrat my state has to offer that has a realistic chance of even coming within 5% of Kemp, but here we are. :skull:ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

6 hours ago, Espresso said:

ย 

Good, it's time to sink their reputation. 9 partisans should not be allowed to dictate the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Either expand it to be more equal and stop letting president's pick them or end the damn thing for good and find another way.

1 hour ago, Mike91 said:

Good, it's time to sink their reputation. 9 partisans should not be allowed to dictate the lives of hundreds of millions of people. Either expand it to be more equal and stop letting president's pick them or end the damn thing for good and find another way.

It's not really a good chart to reflect how dramatic the recent drop is. This one's better:

ย 

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, Espresso said:

It's not really a good chart to reflect how dramatic the recent drop is. This one's better:

ย 

This is actually impressive cause Iโ€™m sure its favorability is up among Republicans. Itโ€™s a good thing the Supreme Court is increasingly being seen as a partisan, undemocratic stain on our country. The illusion that itโ€™s an objective body to interpret the constitution is so harmful.ย 

Where the next battles will truly be waged - the purple states.ย 

ย 

Dems in legislature I think have power to block this but not sure --ย 

ย 

ย 

50 years of precedent meant nothing to the Supreme Court but Democrats in Congress refuse to get rid of the filibuster because of "precedent." This country really is a joke.

21 minutes ago, Marvin said:

50 years of precedent meant nothing to the Supreme Court but Democrats in Congress refuse to get rid of the filibuster because of "precedent." This country really is a joke.

!!

ย 

I wish someone would say they are a proud American.

ย 

:clownny:

Jim Clyburn overwhelmingly won his primary, so he could provide a statement like this:

ย 

ย 

We HAVE to keep disappointments like him and Poetry Pelosi in leadership though. The Party might become unelectable or something if we elevate someone with an actual vision. :juanny:ย 

14 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Jim Clyburn overwhelmingly won his primary, so he could provide a statement like this:

ย 

ย 

We HAVE to keep disappointments like him and Poetry Pelosi in leadership though. The Party might become unelectable or something if we elevate someone with an actual vision. :juanny:ย 

I just quoted this aboveย  :skull:ย Whatever, I'll delete mine :coffee2:ย 

Not even just willing to be conned but blatantly lying and gaslighting.ย 

ย 

I'm tired.ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

I just quoted this aboveย  :skull:ย Whatever, I'll delete mine :coffee2:ย 

tbf, with all the 503s nuking the tweets I can't really see what other people are posting about half the time :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.