2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

4 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

China s death numbers are vastly underestimated. CPC faked them

If you didn't prove yourself already to be a deeply unserious person who peddles in fake news with your tirades against Medicare For All, your belief that any country could hide what would amount to 2M~ deaths of what would also consist of hundreds of thousands of expats that would require all involved governments to also participate in these fake numbers surely shows you're at best a conspiracy theorist.ย :skull:

ย 

Same people who think "Asian countries fake their numbers because scary and powerful lol" also think the Biden administration has no power to do anything at all and so it's fine to do nothing. Please stop already.

Edited by Communion

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

First of all, what are talking about? China said that? Anyway, China does not control the US. Unless you're a MAGA conspiracy theorist?? Dems and the GOP have the power to shape social policy so he's going after them. China has LGBT people, one of their biggest beauty influencers is LGBT

It's just so....ย 

ย 

A: "Democrats need to finally listen to their BASE and tackle these nasty anti-LGBT attacks head on. The base > the burbs"

B: "Ahh so you'd withhold your vote from Democrats but not from CHINA?????? :isudumblmao:"

A: ".....I mention not voting for Dems and not not-voting for China.. cause Americans.....can't vote in China?"

ย 

B: "How convenientย :coffee2:"

ย 

?????ย :deadbanana4:

Edited by Communion

1 minute ago, Communion said:

If you didn't prove yourself already to be a deeply unserious person who peddles in fake news with your tirades against Medicare For All, your belief that any country could hide what would amount to 2M~ deaths of what would also consist of hundreds of thousands of expats that would require all involved governments to also participate in these fake numbers surely shows you're at best a conspiracy theorist.ย :skull:

ย 

Same people who think "Asian countries fake their numbers because scary and powerful lol" also think the Biden administration has no power to do anything at all and so it's fine to do nothing. Please stop already.

The fact that you blindly believe CCP numbers says a lot about you. That country literally fudges all data starting from their GDP and population calculation. There is lot of corruption and fear at every level of admin. They very well faked numbers to please Xi. There is no transparency in China even from city to city, province to province people are shielded from all outside news. We saw this first hand when that tunnel flooded and killed hundreds to people but they blatantly fudge the deaths. Now one can only assume covid lies...

Just now, Monster Megamind said:

The fact that you blindly believe CCP numbers says a lot about you.ย 

ย 

7 minutes ago, Communion said:

If you didn't prove yourself already to be a deeply unserious person who peddles in fake news with your tirades against Medicare For All, your belief that any country could hide what would amount to 2M~ deaths of what would also consist of hundreds of thousands of expats that would require all involved governments including the US to also participate in these fake numbers surely shows you're at best a conspiracy theorist.ย :skull:

Please log off.ย :skull:

China and Russia sympathizing American leftists are a huge danger to society... I hope FBI keeps tabs on them on all forums. I imagine these people will act like sleeper cells and commit treasons in the coming decadeย 

Edited by Monster Megamind

1 minute ago, Monster Megamind said:

China and Russia sympathizing American leftists are a huge danger to society... I hope FBI keeps tabs on them on all forums.

Leftists criticizing liberals: "Your rhetoric against poor people is hurtful and I hope you realize how it dehumanizes them"

ย 

Liberals criticizing leftists: "I hope a federal organization famous for killing people with your political beliefs is monitoring you and locks you away / harms in you some capacity because you pose a danger America's national interests"

ย 

??????????

Every. single. time.ย :deadbanana4:ย This being the 2nd time someone has wished for me to be tracked by the FBI. All I can do is report it, sis!

14 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

China and Russia sympathizing American leftists are a huge danger to society... I hope FBI keeps tabs on them on all forums. I imagine these people will act like sleeper cells and commit treasons in the coming decadeย 

You're basically saying you want anyone to the left of you to be put to death. Yikes.

ย 

How is this violent rhetoric allowed on this forum? How???

3 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You're basically saying you want anyone to the left of you to be put to death. Yikes.

ย 

How is this violent rhetoric allowed on this forum? How???

Wtf that's NOT what I said... Please don't lie...

Scream, not the comment being edited but not to make it better but ADDING the accusation of people being likely to commit TERRORISM and TREASON kjnjknnjnj ?ย :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Monster Megamind said:

Wtf that's NOT what I said... Please don't lie...

You're accusing them pre-emptively of committing treason and saying they need to be monitored by the FBI (which also routinely entraps people in honey pot schemes to lead them down radicalized paths so that they can be locked up as a result). Which is punishable by death.

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You're accusing them pre-emptively of committing treason and saying they need to be monitored by the FBI (which also routinely entraps people in honey pot schemes to lead them down radicalized paths so that they can be locked up as a result). Which is punishable by death.

Well if they actually commit those acts, sure.

Just now, Monster Megamind said:

You can get imprisoned for merely TALKING about it to an FBI informant. Possibly even killed. You don't have to DO anything.

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

You can get imprisoned for merely TALKING about it to an FBI informant. Possibly even killed. You don't have to DO anything.

We all better behave on this forum then...ย 

Edited by Monster Megamind

36 minutes ago, Communion said:

It's just so....ย 

ย 

A: "Democrats need to finally listen to their BASE and tackle these nasty anti-LGBT attacks head on. The base > the burbs"

B: "Ahh so you'd withhold your vote from Democrats but not from CHINA?????? :isudumblmao:"

A: ".....I mention not voting for Dems and not not-voting for China.. cause Americans.....can't vote in China?"

ย 

B: "How convenientย :coffee2:"

ย 

?????ย :deadbanana4:

So weird some of the arguments these centrists use on here. What does China have to do with anything? You can't make the Chinese govt more receptive to LGBT rights. Makes zero sense. Unfortunately, these centrists don't need to make sense because their ideology is so upheld by the ruling institutions of the country.

Edited by Mean Trees

4 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

China and Russia sympathizing Americans are a huge danger to society.

Changed it to be inclusive and correct. โœ…

1 hour ago, GhostBox said:

Changed it to be inclusive and correct. โœ…

For me the far right people of any kind are always dangerous... It's always assumed so?

6 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Suggesting that people are committing treason by not hating Chinese nationals is quite literally fascist, white supremacist thinkingย :skull:

ย 

Debbie Lesko is one of the biggest embarrassments to ever enter Congress :ahh:ย 

3 hours ago, Communion said:

Suggesting that people are committing treason by not hating Chinese nationals is quite literally fascist, white supremacist thinkingย :skull:

Did I anywhere suggest that you have to hate Chinese? Quote me! At the same time spreading communist authoritarian propaganda is indeed harmful.ย 

26 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Did I anywhere suggest that you have to hate Chinese? Quote me! At the same time spreading communist authoritarian propaganda is indeed harmful.ย 

The US Government literally let 1 million people die and did nothing to improve itโ€™s disastrous healthcare system.

ย 

Neoliberalism is a clown show and a disease.

54 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

At the same time spreading communist authoritarian propaganda is indeed harmful.ย 

ย 

wtf is going on in this thread?ย :rip:

ย 

@Communionย at the rate things are going, Title 42 will be the only COVID policy we have left. All because Democrats are scared theyโ€™re going to get voted out based on โ€œopen bordersโ€ when, in reality, the border has never been more closed off than under Joe Biden and theyโ€™re more likely going to be voted out forโ€ฆ basically everything else.ย :dies:

15 hours ago, Mean Trees said:

First of all, what are talking about? China said that? Anyway, China does not control the US. Unless you're a MAGA conspiracy theorist?? Dems and the GOP have the power to shape social policy so he's going after them. China has LGBT people, one of their biggest beauty influencers is LGBT

ย 

ย 

:isudumblmao:

1. You missed the whole point.
  2. Not you giving the "I got a black friend" excuse.ย 

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-20/china-slams-effeminate-men-in-xi-s-mounting-push-for-conformity

ย 

Anyway, back to the actual point. You can't defend the CCP in 1 breath and then turn around and attack democrats for not being pro LGBT enough.

It doesn't make any sense.ย 

Sorry for asking for intellectual consistency.ย :michael:

ย 

26 minutes ago, frenchyisback said:

Anyway, back to the actual point. You can't say you like China's healthcare policies in 1 breath and then turn around and attack democrats for not being pro LGBT enough.

What??ย :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.