2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore. 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone. 

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

**** Biden, Pelosi and Schumer for their disgusting union busting and forcing workers to take a bad deal. Very par for the course with those vile neoliberals, though.

"Of course we care about workers' ability to unionize, but-" If you have to have the "but" then you don't care about rail workers that you're forcing to work without sick leave and rewarding the rail companies for not budging. Didn't think my opinion of that wretched woman could sink any lower. Thank GOD she will never be in leadership ever again.

Well I've found the canary in the coal mine of the GOP House infighting and McCarthy's supposedly "endangered" leadership. 

I do think it's largely bluffing for their districts and Biggs is lying about the 20 No's but if y'all have the patience you can read the original thread on the rules changes they claim Nancy and Kevin originally agreed upon that has the Freedom Caucus fuming. 

:bibliahh:Deplorable that he calls himself a pro-labor president, let alone “the most” when if anything, he’s shown himself time and time again to be extremely pro-corporate. Maybe Trump and Obama were worse, but still. What a joke. :bibliahh: 

:ahh: Thank GOD that this anti-worker corporate shill will never be president.

Do we need to spend several pages again on oppositional posturing of convenience that happens to work in the workers favor re: these strikes re: Gingrich and Rubio?

I guess in today's Washington, this is how we get progressive legislation passed, because a progressive president is off the table? :ace: 

It's just the layers upon layers of political ennui and cynicism I'm tired of drowning in :coffee2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.