2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore. 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone. 

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

My family called me "Chairman Mao" for voting Democrat at the Thanksgiving table :rip:

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

My family called me "Chairman Mao" for voting Democrat at the Thanksgiving table :rip:

It's just such a cackle because we know who China would've been backing and it wasn't the Democrats :bibliahh: 

Edited by Wonderland

:ahh: Not a sidequest :ahh: 

16 hours ago, Kassi said:

spacer.png

I knew he was a mainstream Dem based on his platform (i.e. I support fracking), but never knew he outright said this. :rip:

Fetterman: "I don't call my ideas progressive because everyone else is now finally where I was at 6 years ago"

You, on your Thanksgiving day: "I GOT HIM NOW :jonny:"

:deadbanana4:

Did your refund for your Tim Ryan donation get approved?

2 hours ago, Communion said:

Fetterman: "I don't call my ideas progressive because everyone else is now finally where I was at 6 years ago"

:bibliahh: 

4 hours ago, Communion said:

Everyone talks politics at the table on Thanksgiving day. It’s an American tradition. :chick1:

More importantly, do you support fracking sis?

Or is the extreme ideological culling only reserved for people who didn’t back Bernie?

spacer.png

:rip:

:lmao: 

On 11/22/2022 at 6:55 PM, slik said:

Herschel Walker Petty doing too much now. Christian better clock him again. :lmao:

Republicans spent the past few years saying that Biden has dementia and is a puppet for Kamala, AOC and Bernie. That he isn’t really in charge. 

Now they are trying to say that he is a criminal mastermind that needs to be impeached for all the wrongdoings he is solely responsible for. 

They can’t push both of these points at the same time. They are too contradictory. The endless Hunter Biden laptop investigation is going to be a circus while Trump is at rallies shouting that Biden in his basement 

Warnock will win, it was like this today where I live in Fulton County(Largest County and Heavily Democratic). About a 2 hour wait and lots of young/black/women in line. There is clearly only one choice in this vote so I don't know why it still took so long but it's done. Thank goodness

Edited by dancingqueen

The fact Kanye is hanging out with this *****

Democrats embrace these "Never Trump" conservatives simply for being anti-Trump only for them to turn around and continue on with their right-wing bigotry, like criticizing black politicians for *checks notes* acknowledging the history of slavery. :deadbanana4: These being the people moderates want to win over and blame progressives for turning away. :deadbanana4:

27 minutes ago, Communion said:

Democrats embrace these "Never Trump" conservatives simply for being anti-Trump only for them to turn around and continue on with their right-wing bigotry, like criticizing black politicians for *checks notes* acknowledging the history of slavery. :deadbanana4: These being the people moderates want to win over and blame progressives for turning away. :deadbanana4:

I saw the Liberals' Hero Jennifer Rubin in the replies to that tweet earlier. Astounding how much white liberals are like their conservative counterparts in not wanting to be reminded of the realities of America's founding based entirely on slavery. :deadbanana4: 

She also screeched about Bernie stumping for him awhile ago too. :ahh: 

Edited by ClashAndBurn

1 hour ago, dancingqueen said:

Warnock will win, it was like this today where I live in Fulton County(Largest County and Heavily Democratic). About a 2 hour wait and lots of young/black/women in line. There is clearly no choice in this vote so I don't know why it still took so long but it's done. Thank goodness

unlike walker he actually cares :rip: stop voting in these fraud senators who do nothing

2 hours ago, Communion said:

He lost by 26,000 votes - about identical to the margin Hillary lost by in 2016 :ahh: 

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

The fact Kanye is hanging out with this *****

We do not need to give a blow horn to Kanye.  We know who he is and what he stands for. Enough of his coverage.

It’ll be a kii when Whitmer wins the primary over Pete and Kamala in 2028. Who will hee vp be? Fetterman? Warnock?

22 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

It’ll be a kii when Whitmer wins the primary over Pete and Kamala in 2028. Who will hee vp be? Fetterman? Warnock?

She's infinitely more likable than they are so it wouldn't be that surprising. 

Will be rooting for Fetterman though.

16 minutes ago, Mike91 said:

She's infinitely more likable than they are so it wouldn't be that surprising. 

Will be rooting for Fetterman though.

Plus, she has more political experience than either of them. Kamala wasted her only term in the Senate by running for president for the whole time and Pete’s only relevant experience is his current position. A Whitmer/Fetterman ticket could be a winner 

Kari Lake Burrell Burke Petty needs to give it up... a total LOSER :ahh:  FLOP! 

8 hours ago, dancingqueen said:

Warnock will win, it was like this today where I live in Fulton County(Largest County and Heavily Democratic). About a 2 hour wait and lots of young/black/women in line. There is clearly no choice in this vote so I don't know why it still took so long but it's done. Thank goodness

We love to see democracy :clap3:

Anyways, Gays for Warnock-Ossoff-Alyssa Latto Stephens :clap3:

7 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I saw the Liberals' Hero Jennifer Rubin in the replies to that tweet earlier. Astounding how much white liberals are like their conservative counterparts in not wanting to be reminded of the realities of America's founding based entirely on slavery. :deadbanana4: 

She also screeched about Bernie stumping for him awhile ago too. :ahh: 

There's always a tweet! :deadbanana4:

FihVrtYWIAAkhzE?format=jpg&name=900x900

FihVr3oXkAIjJXY?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by Communion

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.