2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

I'll say it one more time: getting amusement from watching someone utterly humiliate Kamala Harris on the debate stage four years ago =/= endorsing them for political positions of power now.

ย 

Grow up.

• Replies 20.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

52 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Literally zero people here would currently want Tulsi as a vice president. Try again.

Whereโ€™s the atrler whoโ€™s obsessed with Tulsi?ย :celestial5:
ย 

30 minutes ago, Sergi91 said:

Whereโ€™s the atrler whoโ€™s obsessed with Tulsi?ย :celestial5:
ย 

@rihannabiggestfan? Hasn't posted since October, hasn't logged in since December 21, so... idk, maybe they got banned. Either way, even they didn't really care much for Tulsi's politics anymore ever since she more overtly started courting attention from the right wing. Even when she was at her best, she still had certain qualities about her (transphobia, Islamophobia, embrace of Hindu nationalists like Modi) that were major turnoffs and kept her from ever coming even close to being as worthy a candidate as Bernie. :celestial5:

2 hours ago, Communion said:

I never understood the need to relive the 2020 primary from people like yourself who degraded their entire personhood and basically admitted you'd be happy with the progressive movement dying because you couldn't move past wanting a white woman who lied about being a POC to be POTUS because she reminded me of your favorite 3rd English teacherย :deadbanana4:

Ummm I think you have me confused with someone else?ย :rip:
I have never supported Warren in my life. I literally voted for Bernie in 2020.ย 
ย 

Maybe youโ€™re thinking of the box ghost guy or the user with the pig as his profile picย 

Your failure of a husband left the DOT in a state of crisis and it never recovered since. Cope and seethe. :ahh:ย 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.