2024 US Election Megathread ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ›๏ธ

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore.ย 
ย 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone.ย 

And yet some on here continue to say there was nothing with the trump Russia mess ๐Ÿ’€

ย 

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Espresso said:

I saw the early speculation on him mid-last year so I'm not exactly surprised by this.ย 

ย 

He won't do as well but that isn't saying much.ย 

Apparently Bidenโ€™s also getting a conservative campaign manager as well, which means even more of a pivot to the right.

ย 

ย 

We were screwed either way, with New York Dems and Cuomo/Hochul/Adams working extremely hard to give Republicans control of the House.

On 1/22/2023 at 12:58 PM, Vroom Vroom said:

It is definitely not a good look, but Americans can tell the difference. People do not give the American people enough credit.

The DOJ is taking both cases seriously and we will see what happens.ย 

CNBC:ย https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/18/poll-biden-classified-docs-scandal-is-inappropriate-but-not-criminal.html

ย 

ย 

The cope from you guys on this is ******* unreal. My god. Biden had documents about Ukraine out where his scumbag criminal failson could see them. Likeโ€ฆ itโ€™s indefensible. And youโ€™re making him out to be innocent when heโ€™s an irresponsible hypocrite at best. :deadbanana4:ย 
ย 

This looks HORRENDOUS for Biden and his electability chances against even Trump himself, because his main selling point was not being Trump. What has he done since taking office? Embrace Trumpโ€™s policeโ€™s on COVID, immigration, and trade protectionism; now this document scandal that looks virtually the same to normies who arenโ€™t political junkies or partisan savants for the Democratic Party. The American people arenโ€™t stupid, no, but not in the way youโ€™re suggesting.

7 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

The cope from you guys on this is ******* unreal. My god. Biden had documents about Ukraine out where his scumbag criminal failson could see them. Likeโ€ฆ itโ€™s indefensible. And youโ€™re making him out to be innocent when heโ€™s an irresponsible hypocrite at best. :deadbanana4:ย 
ย 

This looks HORRENDOUS for Biden and his electability chances against even Trump himself, because his main selling point was not being Trump. What has he done since taking office? Embrace Trumpโ€™s policeโ€™s on COVID, immigration, and trade protectionism; now this document scandal that looks virtually the same to normies who arenโ€™t political junkies or partisan savants for the Democratic Party. The American people arenโ€™t stupid, no, but not in the way youโ€™re suggesting.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, GhostBox said:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Biden's going to be impeached and at this point, it's going to be more deserved than Trump making a phone call. Deal with it :ahh:

15 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Biden's going to be impeached and at this point, it's going to be more deserved than Trump making a phone call. Deal with it :ahh:

Making a phone call where he threatened to withhold military aid passed by Congress for personal gain and then withheld that aid.ย 
ย 

Like it get it, you hate Joe Biden. 60% of the country agrees with you. He was never my first choice either. But the way you keep trying to rewrite history to make Trump a saint in comparison is silly

25 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Making a phone call where he threatened to withhold military aid passed by Congress for personal gain and then withheld that aid.ย 
ย 

Like it get it, you hate Joe Biden. 60% of the country agrees with you. He was never my first choice either. But the way you keep trying to rewrite history to make Trump a saint in comparison is silly

Quid pro quos happen in government all the ******* time. You think Biden didnโ€™t dangle anything in order to force Ukraineโ€™s hand to get rid of the prosecutor going after Burisma and Hunter? :dies:ย 

ย 

The only reason we even know about it is because the careerists in government wanted to hurt Trump politically and get Biden instead.

ย 

Obviously I hate Biden. I hate every single one of those pieces of **** associated with Obama and Pelosi.

At this point, Obama, Cheney, Bush, and the Clintons need to be raided Mar a Lago style. These clowns are all deeply unserious and untrustworthyย 

12 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

All these documents popping up now :deadbanana:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Makes you wonder about the system for keeping track of such documents.

55 minutes ago, chessguy99 said:

Makes you wonder about the system for keeping track of such documents.

Misplacing documents has always been common at all levels of government. Government officials work with thousands of documents. It is almost impossible to keep track of every single one. The National Archives keep track of the most important documents and if these documents are not accounted for they are requested to be returned. If the former government official refuses to return them, the FBI gets involvedย 

6 hours ago, FameFatale said:

All these documents popping up now :deadbanana:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Another reason why Bidenโ€™s story will mot matter ๐Ÿ˜‚

26 minutes ago, Espresso said:

ย 

Probably the best thing Hawley has ever had to offer. TikTok sucks and I wonโ€™t be sad to see it go.

Yes Joe. Letโ€™s raise the age limit in response to this specific shooting to stop killers like this guy whoโ€™s literally as old as the average Congressman :ahh:ย 

ย 

Heโ€™s so deeply unserious.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.