[Day 730] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Espresso
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

4 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

That's why I am opposed to Ukraine joining the EU.

Give them a deal like Switzerland but do not give them the power to paralyze Europe decision making.

Zelinski is already showing to be quite the arrogant guy tbh seeing how he banished the German president & gives good points & bad points to the allies on a daily basis.

Though in the scenario that Russia wins the war, I'm not opposed to take in Skilled/educated Ukrainians to boost the falling EU population because people will be less antagonistic to Christian immigrants.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

10 hours ago, Flomik said:

Poland is helping Ukraine a lot because they actually understand that if Ukraine fails, Putin will come after them next

Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia realized it as well

There was nothing to realize - those countries were always the ones saying that :biblio:

On 4/16/2022 at 1:17 AM, Monster Megamind said:

As long as the orthodox church plays a big role in politics, I have my reservations with Ukraine.

What an ignorant thing to say. How is the Orthodox church any different than the Catholics in Poland and Hungary?  

Ukraine is also a secular state.

45 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

What an ignorant thing to say. How is the Orthodox church any different than the Catholics in Poland and Hungary?  

Ukraine is also a secular state.

Exactly. We already regret Poland and Hungary s rightward shift... Anyways joining EU is not simple you need to qualify certain criteria.

2 minutes ago, Monster Megamind said:

Exactly. We already regret Poland and Hungary s rightward shift... Anyways joining EU is not simple you need to qualify certain criteria.

I know how the EU works girl, I live in it. 

You're saying you have "reservations" towards Ukraine as long as their church has a role in the politics but Ukraine is a secular state? Just say you don't want Ukraine in EU and go.

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

I know how the EU works girl, I live in it. 

You're saying you have "reservations" towards Ukraine as long as their church has a role in the politics but Ukraine is a secular state? Just say you don't want Ukraine in EU and go.

That's exactly what I already said earlier 

After all that has been promised by the EU to Ukraine,  their entrance to the bloc is not only due but also EU’s duty to make that happen, regardless of the negative perspectives about the country or religion.

People living in Germany is literally forced to pay churches tax for no reason. Nobody is questioning that. 

4 hours ago, Monster Megamind said:

Good news!

Accepting Hungary were the biggest mistake of the EU & NATO

4 hours ago, Merlls said:

People living in Germany is literally forced to pay churches tax for no reason. Nobody is questioning that

I agree to your point but this is not true. You can literally just opt out by saying you're not a christan anymore. You only pay if you are registered as a member of a church.

The boy points out that you can tell it's a fascist ship by the letter Z on it :toofunny2:

Edited by Illuminati

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

The boy points out that you can tell it's a fascist ship by the letter Z on it :toofunny2:

Like these:

SGn2Yxn.jpg

17 minutes ago, katykater said:
Like these:

SGn2Yxn.jpg

I get that but them specifically pointing out that Z is the fascist enemy while arriving on a "neptune" submarine, coincidentally bearing the same name as Ukrainian missiles must have been too much for Russian media :dies:

17 hours ago, Merlls said:

People living in Germany is literally forced to pay churches tax for no reason. Nobody is questioning that. 

I don't pay church tax. You have to be registered as a member of a state-recognized religion to pay church taxes. You're asked what your religion is when you register your residence, and "atheist / agnostic" is an option.

Edited by The7thStranger

I'd rather have a faster speed and constant 503s than this death crawl I'm dealing with this on this forum now :coffee2: 

I'll be posting much less here as a result of it :coffee2: 

interesting that they're calling this Donbas attack "The Battle of Donbas" whereas most of the other conflicts so far were called "attacks" or "terrorism"

the war propaganda machine is entering phase 2.

****, I’m so scared. A bunch of my friends’ families live in occupied areas, so I’m terrified for them. And for the future. But victory is the only option. I urge everyone not to forget Ukraine, especially not how :dancehall: 

Все буде Україна, смерть загарбникам 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.