[Day 730] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Espresso
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

I still can’t believe we have left wing memebers in this forum who are still actively rooting for Ukraine to give up their country against The Russians ?

8 hours ago, GhostBox said:

I still can’t believe we have left wing memebers in this forum who are still actively rooting for Ukraine to give up their country against The Russians ?

They also want the CCP to take over Taiwan.

These are the same people who get angry over Trump but bootlick dictators from the past and present.

@Bloo @khalyan I brought this up in the Rules section and didn't get a response and I don't know if this has discussed internally already but I'd appreciate some sort of response either here or in my PM's. 

Unless it's been directly requested from a Ukrainian member privately I don't feel comfortable having this pinned if Covid isn't and I'd liked the rationale for one vs. the other. Either both should be pinned or neither and I'm starting to feel more strongly about it since I posted in the rules section about it and didn't get a response. 

If you would like not to discuss it either publicly or privately with any regular members I'm fine with that but would appreciate being told that as well.  

2 hours ago, BadMonster said:

Won't be surprised if support for this war and sanctions on Russia are gonna collapse soon with the current inflation in Europe

This winter certainly things are going to come to a head in several Europe countries with the energy crisis.

All bets are off in the U.S. as well with Republicans likely taking the House in November as well. 

The WH (I think rightfully) will actually have to work to make their case for continued weapons funding amidst multiple problems at home.

And not just use opaque language on the future of democracy, Europe and NATO. Even if they say funding is designated for one issue or another, the general public isn't (rightfully) going to make that distinction. A lot to unpack.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.