[Day 769] Russian Invasion of Ukraine

Espresso
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

How to Support Ukraine:

The National Bank of Ukraine has decided to open a special fundraising account to support the Armed Forces of Ukraine:

Official special account: 

UA843000010000000047330992708

The account is multi-currency, it is created and opened both for the transfer of funds from international partners and donors - in foreign currency (US dollars, euros, British pounds), and from Ukrainian businesses and citizens - in national currency.

For USD remittances:
BENEFICIARY: National Bank of Ukraine
BENEFICIARY BIC: NBUA UA UX
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: 9 Instytutska St, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 400807238
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK, New York
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASUS33
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 383 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10017, USA
PURPOSE OF PAYMENT: for crediting account 47330992708

For EUR remittances:
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 5040040066
IBAN DE05504000005040040066 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: DEUTSCHE  BUNDESBANK, Frankfurt
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: MARKDEFF
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: Wilhelm-Epstein-Straße 14, 60431 Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

For GBP remittances:

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40000982
IBAN GB52CHAS60924280033041
Sort code 60-92-42 
BENEFICIARY BANK NAME: JP MORGAN CHASE BANK NA, London
BENEFICIARY BANK BIC: CHASGB2L
BENEFICIARY BANK ADDRESS: 125 London Wall, London EC2Y 5AJ, UK

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Genius1111

• ZIVERT

• katykater

A shopping center was hit. :biblio:

Relations with Russia can never go back to normal after this war. 

Russia is a terrorist state and should be acknowledged as such.

8 hours ago, greeneyedsoul said:

A shopping center was hit. :biblio:

Relations with Russia can never go back to normal after this war. 

America is still the hegemonic power after its illegal invasion of Iraq and slaughter of over 1 million Iraqis that it faced zero consequences for. Or the violent coups it instigates in Latin America. Europe will re-normalize relations with Russia when Germany starts freezing their asses off without Russian oil in the winter.

13 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

America is still the hegemonic power after its illegal invasion of Iraq and slaughter of over 1 million Iraqis that it faced zero consequences for. Or the violent coups it instigates in Latin America. Europe will re-normalize relations with Russia when Germany starts freezing their asses off without Russian oil in the winter.

Continue deflecting for Russian terrorists :heart2: 

3 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

Continue deflecting for Russian terrorists :heart2: 

As long as you enjoy the support you get from American terrorists and war criminals like Joe Biden. :heart2:

Won't be lasting long after he gets destroyed at the ballot box for raising domestic prices over investing in the proxy war to the last Ukrainian instead of pushing Zelenskyy to a peaceful ceasefire like he should be doing. After November he'll be too busy fending off impeachment to send the billion dollar gravy train every month. :sorry:

Edited by ClashAndBurn

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

As long as you enjoy the support you get from American terrorists and war criminals like Joe Biden. :heart2:

Won't be lasting long after he gets destroyed at the ballot box for raising domestic prices over investing in the proxy war to the last Ukrainian instead of pushing Zelenskyy to a peaceful ceasefire like he should be doing. After November he'll be too busy fending off impeachment to send the billion dollar gravy train every month. :sorry:

Are you from the US?

6 minutes ago, Puma said:

Are you from the US?

Yeah. Unfortunately, all our political system seems to elevate are war criminals and terrorists, no matter how hard you vote. Biden was my absolute last choice and I utterly despised him throughout the entire primary, so of course the party picked the most conservative **** heel they could find. I could go on, but that would derail the topic more than it already has been.

Don’t get me wrong. What Russia is doing is criminal. But Biden is doing Ukraine a disservice by making them believe they have a chance at winning with the minimal assistance he can provide without escalating to joining the war directly outright. Ukraine losing Mariupol and Severodonetsk is not a good sign for Ukraine’s ability to outlast Russia in a war of attrition, and more Ukrainians will die as long as they are pushed by the US and the UK to fight to the last Ukrainian.

All war is a waste of life, but plenty here believe it to be a noble cause so any proposed end to the war that doesn’t end in Russia’s total humiliation and complete retreat from Donbas and Crimea (none of which is likely) is rejected. So… protracted stalemate and endless civilian shelling and death it is.

So the Kurds get thrown under the bus and that cleric in Pennsylvania Mike Flynn wanted kidnapped will probably be handed over to Erdogan. 

I guess I'm not surprised, I'm just depressed.

3 hours ago, Espresso said:

a sniper is needed!

Striking a huge shopping mall was absolutely barbaric. Russia is a terrorist state. 

3 hours ago, Brishka said:

Striking a huge shopping mall was absolutely barbaric. Russia is a terrorist state. 

But apparently Joe Biden is the war criminal in this situation :celestial5:

13 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

But apparently Joe Biden is the war criminal in this situation :celestial5:

I have absolutely no idea why tankies are still able to post on this forum (let alone in this thread). They are a disgrace to humanity. I feel so sorry about the victims of russian terrorism.     

Edited by Brishka

On 6/27/2022 at 11:48 PM, ClashAndBurn said:

Yeah. Unfortunately, all our political system seems to elevate are war criminals and terrorists, no matter how hard you vote. Biden was my absolute last choice and I utterly despised him throughout the entire primary, so of course the party picked the most conservative **** heel they could find. I could go on, but that would derail the topic more than it already has been.

Don’t get me wrong. What Russia is doing is criminal. But Biden is doing Ukraine a disservice by making them believe they have a chance at winning with the minimal assistance he can provide without escalating to joining the war directly outright. Ukraine losing Mariupol and Severodonetsk is not a good sign for Ukraine’s ability to outlast Russia in a war of attrition, and more Ukrainians will die as long as they are pushed by the US and the UK to fight to the last Ukrainian.

All war is a waste of life, but plenty here believe it to be a noble cause so any proposed end to the war that doesn’t end in Russia’s total humiliation and complete retreat from Donbas and Crimea (none of which is likely) is rejected. So… protracted stalemate and endless civilian shelling and death it is.

Yea I get you. I just wonder how you manage to have this thinking while living there. I’m from South America so we kinda get less propaganda and can see through. Does the US have any media outlet talking about the things we know Mr. Biden is doing? Is it even allowed? Because 2022 is kinda scary imo, all this censorship and shameless pro-war propaganda :deadbanana: The 30s & early 40s all over again, and looks like the tables turned this time! 

2 hours ago, Aristotle said:

Sweden and Finland should be greatful for Ukrainian resistance.

Exactly. I hope that they will step up weapon deliveries. 

Some great news. 

On 6/28/2022 at 4:03 AM, ClashAndBurn said:

The fact that you don't even know the difference between oil and natural gas :deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana: 

On 6/29/2022 at 9:54 AM, Puma said:

Yea I get you. I just wonder how you manage to have this thinking while living there. I’m from South America so we kinda get less propaganda and can see through. Does the US have any media outlet talking about the things we know Mr. Biden is doing? Is it even allowed? Because 2022 is kinda scary imo, all this censorship and shameless pro-war propaganda :deadbanana: The 30s & early 40s all over again, and looks like the tables turned this time! 

The internet. The mainstream media lies about everything, but Biden doesn't have the political capital to keep spending money on Ukraine if they're losing.

On 6/29/2022 at 10:54 AM, Puma said:

:deadbanana4:

The US media is the nastiest media in the world.

Whoever is the president can count on getting bad headlines for 4 years regardless.

The US media are literal blood sucking vampires that lives off bad news. 

Pro-war propaganda?

You forgot the part where the former president who got 45% of the vote said that we should not beef with Putin/Russia and called Putin a genius for attacking Ukraine.... Did you  miss that part?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.