Video Games you played recently

Ghibli

Ragnarok was just an epic fantasy tale. Incredible. It feels like 2018 was merely a prologue to everything that SSM threw at players in Ragnarok. I adored the way they visualize some of the Norse mythology and prophecy. So creative. Some of the highest production quality I've ever seen in a video game. Set pieces like big budget Marvel/Lord of the Rings stuff. I can't imagine how expensive it was.. 

Game of the Year

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hey Dude

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Tangane

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm 30 hours in Ragnorok and it's hilarious how much better the second half of the game is. :deadbanana4:

The first half was serving DLC. I even noticed the visuals, textures, lighting being better. I'm guessing devs got to work more with the PS5? 

Anyway, so far I'll rate it an 8.5. I think some things could have been omitted, I didn't like the backseat gaming in some parts but at least the story so far is good. 

I’m finally playing Valhalla. It’s been fun so far, but IDK how the parkour got so bad from Origins and Odyssey. Sigurd is also super annoying and I was in absolutely no rush to save him.

street fighter v, i need to prepare myself physically and mentally for the trauma of street fighter 6 

I’ve most recently beat MediEvil remake on PS4, which I actually really enjoyed. It wasn’t nearly as difficult or hard to get into as I assumed it would be. 

now I’m playing Sly 2 on my vita (I’ve played this game multiple times lol a classic for me) and Ratchet: Deadlocked on PS+ because even tho it’s a buggy ass mess it’s the only ratchet game I haven’t played in the last couple of years. And of course Pokemon Violet here and there 

Currently playing The Medium on Ps5. It's not bad. Heavily inspired by Silent Hill, it even has the same music composer.

I'm actually not mad that the The Medium producers are going to do the next Silent Hill game. They seem to be very talented.

Bayonetta 3 was an embarrassment of a game. The only saving grace was the gameplay, but even THAT couldn't save the trainwreck of a story and HORRID graphics. :toofunny3: The way they made one of, if not, the baddest ***** (+ her best friend too) in gaming a blatantly stupid and weak pawn who is only saved by a man is pathetic.

Edited by LustSpell

Restarted Neir Automata 

that amusement park section is one of the best gaming moments of all time for me :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Restarted Neir Automata 

that amusement park section is one of the best gaming moments of all time for me :jonnycat:

omg dont, literally such a stunning moment

that entire game is just too good methinks

Ghost Watchers

Left 4 Dead 2

Fear Therapy

Boo Men

Labyrinthine

The Forest

Ghost Exile 

On 11/26/2022 at 10:25 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Restarted Neir Automata 

Simone is probably the best boss I've ever fought in my gaming history.

Trying to get platinum on Tales of Arise…it would be my first platinum EVER in all my history with PS and probably my last cause ain't nobody got time for that.  The game is great though

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t really played much games this year. Last game I played was Forbbiden West. It was great, but the story wasn’t as engaging as the first. Only open world game that I completed this year 

Has anyone played The Callisto Protocol?

I was interested but didn’t wanna buy it in case it’s too hard sjhsjshs :dancehall2: plus a lot of gaming reporters have said it’s disappointing

RockStarShit101
On 11/29/2022 at 1:23 AM, blaggot said:

just started ghost of tsushima for the first time and am loving it, wow

it's so good 

RockStarShit101
1 hour ago, Death said:

Has anyone played The Callisto Protocol?

I was interested but didn’t wanna buy it in case it’s too hard sjhsjshs :dancehall2: plus a lot of gaming reporters have said it’s disappointing

i wanna try it but it's too expensive for now

i am sure a discount will happen in two to three months  

3 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

i wanna try it but it's too expensive for now

i am sure a discount will happen in two to three months  

ooh good call actually! It will most likely be in January sales in stores / on PSN too, especially if it’s a flop :gaycat3:

RockStarShit101
2 hours ago, Death said:

ooh good call actually! It will most likely be in January sales in stores / on PSN too, especially if it’s a flop :gaycat3:

I'll be on the lookout :lakitu:

Playing The Witcher 3 next gen update on my PS5. I tried playing twice back in the day but only played it for a few hours but this time I’m going all in. Im finally seeing what the hype was/is about after all these years. 

i finally get to play final fantasy x and x12 :jonny4:

On 12/17/2022 at 4:07 AM, RockStarShit101 said:

it's so good 

I finished all the main and side quests on tsushima and am on iki island now

I can't wait to play ng+, what an amazing game

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.