• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hey Dude

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Tangane

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/29/2022 at 3:04 PM, New Edition said:

What are your opinions on Final Fantasy 7 Remake? Are you excited for Part 2?

Nude mod Sephiroth is :smitten::WAP:

Edited by FailSafe

Still working on getting the platinum trophy in Horizon Forbidden West, after that I might get Ghostwire Tokyo :jonny: 

On 5/9/2022 at 1:23 PM, tiagol88 said:

One of the best games ever tbh. 

after Legend and Chronicles, yes.

12 minutes ago, Rihabelye said:

after Legend and Chronicles, yes.

The worst game from the original team and the reboot no one remembers? (which is why they did another reboot soon after)

2 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

The worst game from the original team and the reboot no one remembers? (which is why they did another reboot soon after)

ok then The Angel of Darkness and Anniversary

3 hours ago, Rihabelye said:

ok then The Angel of Darkness and Anniversary

Just cause you named The Angel of Darkness i won't drag your tastes anymore :jonny4:

Last night I beat a save of Tales of Symphonia on the PS3 that I started in 2015 :rip: game had a grip on my childhood and it was cute revisiting 

I’m just now realizing I lost my platinum trophy in Returnal since they launched the ascension expansion :rip: 

damn bastards! It took me ******* forever to get that one ugh

On 5/8/2022 at 6:27 AM, queenoftheclouds said:

Tomb Raider 2

It's so nostalgic and good

The taste

flavor-yum.gif

What TR needs to go back to.

turnip boy commits tax evasion, it' pretty cute and and easy 100% completion

dead by daylight & dying light 2 :ducky:

Started Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age a few days ago and have already put in like 10 hrs nnnnn, what a SERVE it is. Haven’t played this since PS2 days since it never got a PS3 re-release, the story and world >>>>

Finished all 9 episodes of the Skywalker Saga;

I thought it was lovely, looked great and there are so many characters to play!

However, I do think it is way too easy and it feel like you’re being lead on a leash. You can barely parkour, since it forces you to jump in the right spot, the AI don’t attack you at all, it feels like a game for 3 year olds. 

It’s also extremely repetitive.

Edited by simon_xcx

Playing Ragnarok Online! Haven't played since I was around 12-13 y/o.. sometimes the best MMOs are the classics. :jonny5:

Anybody see the report that Nintendo is removing female characters as playable drivers on future Mario Karts? Allegedly they struck a deal with Saudi Arabia.

On 5/20/2022 at 2:17 AM, Djbrian said:

Anybody see the report that Nintendo is removing female characters as playable drivers on future Mario Karts? Allegedly they struck a deal with Saudi Arabia.

sounds like a joke tbh

Just finished Horizon Forbidden West and it was very fun! Probably as good as the first if not better, love the glider and the sunwing flying, I would often raid bandit camps from a sunwing and just fly in on the camp leader, kill them then fly away :dies:

I do think the story is a bit a an incoherent mess tho, I tuned out so early and just played the game lmaooo

Wrapped FFXII the other night, my first time beating it even tho I loved the game as a kid. Whew, the rumors were true, the story/narrative overall really takes a nosedive after the halfway point but I had a lovely time, the new zodiac board is way better than the og system and being able to speed up battles was a game changer

i needed one more game to beat this month cus I try to clear 3 per so I just played What Remains of Edith Finch this morning and I really liked it as well. I was so roped into the story even tho it took me maybe 1h 45mins to beat 

Currently on Life Is Strange: True Colours. Playing this game made me want to move to Colorado. Gorgeous nature.

I just finished the Vanguard campaign. It wasn’t bad, but I wish COD put as much effort into their campaigns as they used to. I get that multiplayer is where the money is, but there’s so much potential for awesome single player content, especially for the historical games.

Currently doing my last playthrough of The Last of Us whilst I wait for the remake to drop later this year. 

I'll go onto Part II when I've finished. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.