Video Games you played recently

Ghibli

Inspired by the film & TV threads.

This is a place to discuss what games you last played, regardless of console or genre. :lakitu:

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Tangane

Top Posters In This Topic

Lemme (re)start this thread. :lakitu:

I'm playing the Lego Skywalker Saga, it's cute but the bug in episode 3 that basically softlocks the last mission isn't cute. :biblio:

Ffxiv next expansion came out and the alliance raid was so cool 

The OG Tomb Raider quadrilogy.

No tedious cinematics, no cringe 'Naughy Dog' telenovelas, no dull wokeness (RIP Lara), great atmosphere and actual challenging gameplay.

Reminded me of I why don't play videogames anymore (besides Tekken and Age of Empires II). 

Persona5, Paladins, Genshin, Warframe, and Elden Ring 

15 hours ago, Saddy said:

Just replayed Cyberpunk 2077 :jonny5:

I'm currently on my third playthrough as a Street Kid and whewww. This game looks amazing for next-gen consoles. I have only had once crash and everything is smooth. :jonny5:

I want to replay The Witcher 3 because when I played it I didn't have the DLCs. I was waiting for the next gen update, now that it got delayed indefinitely I might just play it like that, can't wait that long. :dies:

Can't stop playing WWE 2K22. Planning to play Final Fantasy XIII again bc I watched a video on it even though it's long af :jonny:

is there a Destiny 2 thread? I got the Witch Queen later then everyone else and up to the boss levels and its really hard on my own :( and my bf and his friend never want to play with me because I started in November while they started like years ago. 

I started playing Puppet Combo's Bloodwash last night. I've also been playing lots of Risen lately lmao.

9 hours ago, Pozeidon said:

I'm currently on my third playthrough as a Street Kid and whewww. This game looks amazing for next-gen consoles. I have only had once crash and everything is smooth. :jonny5:

I want to replay The Witcher 3 because when I played it I didn't have the DLCs. I was waiting for the next gen update, now that it got delayed indefinitely I might just play it like that, can't wait that long. :dies:

The Witcher 3 is good? never played before but want to try :ohwow: and is it good to start from the 3rd one or is it better to play "chronologically"?

Just beat Uncharted 4 again, but this time on my PS5! I'm playing The Lost Legacy now.

On 4/14/2022 at 7:10 PM, Oceania said:

The OG Tomb Raider quadrilogy.

No tedious cinematics, no cringe 'Naughy Dog' telenovelas, no dull wokeness (RIP Lara), great atmosphere and actual challenging gameplay.

Reminded me of I why don't play videogames anymore (besides Tekken and Age of Empires II). 

TR is my fave game series so I know exactly what you mean but...

I'm currently playing through Shadow of the Tomb Raider (for the first time!) and it's got some very classic TR moments in it, I'm really enjoying it compared to the other Crystal games

On 4/15/2022 at 9:40 AM, Saddy said:

The Witcher 3 is good? never played before but want to try :ohwow: and is it good to start from the 3rd one or is it better to play "chronologically"?

The Witcher 3 is very good! I really loved it, I have only played it twice, to get the different endings. I played the 3rd one without playing the previous ones, nnn. I did watch a recap video of the previous two games so I would just have an idea of what was happening, I still enjoyed it very much. :jonny5:

I finished Kirby and the forgotten land a few days ago. It was my first Kirby game and it was awesome. I was pleasantly surprised. 

I still have Elden Ring waiting. I've played it for almost 100 hours but I am getting tired of it.

• Like 1

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones for the fourth(?) time :jonny:

Thinking of starting RDR2 for the first time, any advice girlies? 

Been playing only Monster Hunter Rise for the last few weeks. :coffee2:

Can't wait for Sunbreak expansion to come out!

Playing a lot of modded Minecraft lately with my boyfriend, and of course League :cm: 

Ok besties I platinum'd Horizon Zero Dawn like 2 years ago and absolutely loved it and I really wanna buy Forbidden West, and I know it won't be cheaper anytime soon so I'm thinking of buying it. Is it worth the price sisters? 

1 hour ago, FailSafe said:

Ok besties I platinum'd Horizon Zero Dawn like 2 years ago and absolutely loved it and I really wanna buy Forbidden West, and I know it won't be cheaper anytime soon so I'm thinking of buying it. Is it worth the price sisters? 

A thousand times yes. Zero Dawn was an amazing game but Forbidden West trumps it in every sense :jonny5:

On 4/15/2022 at 5:21 PM, sh0ckw4ves said:

TR is my fave game series so I know exactly what you mean but...

I'm currently playing through Shadow of the Tomb Raider (for the first time!) and it's got some very classic TR moments in it, I'm really enjoying it compared to the other Crystal games

Yea idk why Shadow was panned a bit, it was easily my favorite of the new trilogy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.