TV shows you watched recently

Maddox

i've watched banana fish, a 'yaoi'-ish anime and it absolutely tore up my soul .. i've seen its 24 episodes in just 2 days, such a mesmerizing series

i'm still recuperating, it had such an impact, so beautiful :weeps: :heart2:

Animated gif about cute in Banana Fish by Metsuki

Eiji GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by Frozen99

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flower moon

• Outlaws

• stupidjock

• McNulty

The resort. Its actually so much better than I was expecting :WAP:
It's pretty light-hearted but has a serious-ish tone and some nice little twists. can't wait for the rest of the episodes.

Pretty Little Liars: Original Sin

I started Abbott Elementary earlier this week and was instantly hooked now I’m doing a rerun because I can’t get enough. This show has so much heart and soul, it deserves to snatch all the Emmys it’s nominated for.:wanda:

Spoiler

The staff meeting Jacob’s boyfriend and Ava’s Lil Mama comment during her pitch meeting are my fave moments. :ahh: 

On 8/12/2022 at 4:51 AM, flower moon said:

For All Mankind s3 finale :jonnycat:
This show is toooo good.

Same. :jonnycat: I don’t even think there is a thread for the show on Atrl. A shame.

Getting towards the end of Supernatural season 6 .. i think i'm nearly on the season where i orginally gave up lmao

it's an ok show can't stand the fanbase though honestly lmao

Just finished watching season 2

of Evil on Paramount and its a great show. Can’t wait to watch season 3 now.

Edited by Spartan528

My friends asked me to check out Arcane because its a show they really like, so I gave it a shot and I am just not interested in it whatsoever and I seem to be in the minority there. I feel lost but at the same time its one of those feelings of being lost where it is associated with boredom? I'm not inclined to watch to find out. I made it to episode 2 and there are some really cool scenes and art direction, but I have no idea what is going on and the characters are all confusing to me (no idea who is who, or why they are important, etc.).

started watching desperate housewives (on season two right now) and i'm kinda obsessed :clownny:

edie and bree are the best characters :clap3:

Finishing off bbus15 .. This cast :clown:

Accidently spoiled who wins.. and maybe the most floater type of winner yet .. 

Hopefully i'll catch up before next season stars knowing me though i'll be in like 4 seasons time lmao

I just finished streaming The Old Man on DisneyPlus and it was SOOOOOOO ******* GOOD you guysssss!!! The first episode was a little boring but I worked through it and from episode 2 onwards I.  Could. Not. Take. My. Eyes. Off. The. Screen. Y'all need to watch it. But it's got the mother of all cliffhangers and now I have to wait alllll the damn way for Season 2. :redface:

And now I'm watching "On Becoming A God In South Central Florida". It's cute I guess. Still waiting for some big payoff to snatch my wig.

On 8/18/2022 at 9:34 AM, Gladiator said:

My friends asked me to check out Arcane because its a show they really like, so I gave it a shot and I am just not interested in it whatsoever and I seem to be in the minority there. I feel lost but at the same time its one of those feelings of being lost where it is associated with boredom? I'm not inclined to watch to find out. I made it to episode 2 and there are some really cool scenes and art direction, but I have no idea what is going on and the characters are all confusing to me (no idea who is who, or why they are important, etc.).

Arcane only pays off at the end of Episode 3. You won't get it til then. You should watch it in blocks of 3s on different days.

I just finished S3 of Evil. It’s so great, amazing, spectacular, makes you really think… can’t wait for S4 next year. Overlooked show. Go watch the 3 seasons, you won’t regret it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2022 at 12:04 PM, Flawfree said:

I just finished streaming The Old Man on DisneyPlus and it was SOOOOOOO ******* GOOD you guysssss!!! The first episode was a little boring but I worked through it and from episode 2 onwards I.  Could. Not. Take. My. Eyes. Off. The. Screen. Y'all need to watch it. But it's got the mother of all cliffhangers and now I have to wait alllll the damn way for Season 2. :redface:

And now I'm watching "On Becoming A God In South Central Florida". It's cute I guess. Still waiting for some big payoff to snatch my wig.

OBAGISCF is iconic. unfortunately it was cancelled.

I will watch The Old Man and The Resort based on yalls recomms, **** better be good. I'm just finishing Season 6 of Veep so one more season to go then I have to try something new. Other than that I'm watching House of The Dragon and it's amazing imo, I gave up on Only Murders In The Building mid-season 2.

What about that show where the guy goes to prison to get a confession out of a serial killer? Is it just good or actually worth the time?

Can't wait for Your Honor S2 and Copenhagen Cowboy :celestial3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.