• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flower moon

• Outlaws

• Kern

• McNulty

Top Posters In This Topic

The Staircase (2022) is kinda fun. Not sure how true to life it is, but Toni is killing it. I feel like they reworked the angle to study the sexuality aspect of it all.

Killing Eve 

Spoiler

Damnit I spoiled myself with the ******* sh!tty ending but can't help but be emotional anyway. Villanelle no......:cries:

Today I'm starting second part from the last Ozark season.

I am so sad and nervous, but I'm ready to **** my pants.

Oprah GIF - Encontrar en GIFER

I started watching the season 3 of Love, Death and Robots and the second episode was so disturbing I couldn't continue :deadbanana:

21 hours ago, Zaynsus said:

I started watching the season 3 of Love, Death and Robots and the second episode was so disturbing I couldn't continue :deadbanana:

I'm on ep 4, the Mini Dead episode should've been way longer.

Any recommendations for good shows in Spanish? :dancehall: Don't even have to be recent

Started New Heights (Neumatt) on Netflix and there's gays.

On 5/22/2022 at 1:09 PM, aaron511 said:

Any recommendations for good shows in Spanish? :dancehall: Don't even have to be recent

Sky Rojo. It's so much fun.

I've caught up on the 4th season of Legacies and I must say I am shocked it was not canceled earlier. I tried to watch it a few years back when the first season was released on Netflix and I don't know how I made it to the end. It's SO juvenile and unserious. It was like camp but with no camp, just silly and dreadful. Everybody is so moody and you can easily see the mood that they're going for is a dark fantasy that deals with intense unquenchable emotions but right in the corner there's a clown with water squirting out of it's nose. This has to be a result of studio meddling because it honestly doesn't make sense for the show to be so discombobulated. And the acting is so stiff and distracting. It honestly wouldn't be so bad if the storylines were at least decent. It's the CW I know were just watching to ship and drool but at least other CW shows minus anything Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa puts his fingers on has something going for it. It's predecessor yes even the Originals had something going for it for at least the 1st season, this came out of the gate a mess. I pushed this show to the back of my mind until I stated seeing gifs and pics of this fine white guy who turned out to be the new gay character, it also helped that he got put with the Asian werewolf guy who's fineness was the only reason I even attempted to finish season 1. I really wanted to see how that plot turned out so figured I would get back into the show. I started where I left off and I had to skip full scenes and even episodes to get me through, I don't know how people watch this show weekly. I deadass skipped through most of season 4 to get to Jeb/Ben scenes and they were honestly so cute together. But one thing I kept on thinking about is how f*cking old Jeb supposed to be? He looks like a grown man as do rest of the cast and the actor for Ben while super hot does not look like a spring chicken, it was kinda distracting.

Anyways terrible show where the queer storylines are the only thing keeping it cute. Does anybody have any good sci-fi and fantasy recs? I use to be so it the genre but dropped off around high school. I remember watching Charmed, Being Human (US), lost girl religiously before I all of a sudden stopped.

On 5/21/2022 at 8:22 AM, Zaynsus said:

I felt bad about the brothers deaths

Sharp Objects - 8/10

Trapped (2015) - 6/10

Big Little Lies - 9/10

Dexter: New Blood - 6/10

Yellowjackets - 7/10

All Of Us Are Dead - 6/10

Years And Years - 9/10

The Great (2020) - 10/10 OMG

The Legend Of Vox Machina - 6/10

Resident Alien - 5/10

Chucky - 5/10

Midnight Mass - 6/10

'The Great' with Elle Fanning was the big revelation. Such a breath of fresh air + the top notch acting. S2 is even better. 

14 hours ago, Outlaws said:

Sky Rojo. It's so much fun.

Thanks! Is it actually good tho? Cause it seems to be a bit of a mess :dies:

5 hours ago, Oceania said:

Sharp Objects - 8/10

Trapped (2015) - 6/10

Big Little Lies - 9/10

Dexter: New Blood - 6/10

Yellowjackets - 7/10

All Of Us Are Dead - 6/10

Years And Years - 9/10

The Great (2020) - 10/10 OMG

The Legend Of Vox Machina - 6/10

Resident Alien - 5/10

Chucky - 5/10

Midnight Mass - 6/10

'The Great' with Elle Fanning was the big revelation. Such a breath of fresh air + the top notch acting. S2 is even better. 

your midnight mass rating tells me everything i need to know about you

5 hours ago, Rihabelye said:

Midnight mass was decent what's more worrying is the Chucky rating

6 hours ago, Rihabelye said:

What do you mean? I was even tempted to give it a 5/10 due to its painfully tedious monologues combined with uninspired/poor acting.

It still had its moments, like a certain character making its appearance towards the end. That scene was impactful ngl. 

40 minutes ago, ANTIclimatic said:

Midnight mass was decent what's more worrying is the Chucky rating

Chucky is a campy and poorly acted mess but still entertaining. Hence I didn't rate it 3/10. :celestial2:

Edited by Oceania

20 minutes ago, Oceania said:

What do you mean? I was even tempted to give it a 5/10 due to its painfully tedious monologues combined with uninspired/poor acting.

It still had its moments, like a certain character making its appearance towards the end. That scene was impactful ngl. 

Chucky is a campy and poorly acted mess but still entertaining. Hence I didn't rate it 3/10. :celestial2:

You did't lie but it was at least above average

Joanne the Scammer Gets a Netflix Show Branden Miller - PAPER

Currently watching Masterchef USA Season 12.

Why does no one thread Masterchef US here? Does cooking not an ATRL forte? :fan: 

Ted Lasso and Schitt's Creek, just to watch something while having dinner. They're fun, though.

Lost. Im on season 1 ep 5. Never understood the hype for this show so i never watched it....but just like six feet under...i have started this show and now i love it.

LOVE the big cast and many stories. We need big cast shows like lost. 

Currently watching Normal People (Hulu), was obsessed the last couple of days with the book and I love it, a long time I haven't connected this well with a good book. I'm at E02, and I constantly want to cry, such a beutiful story and the way it's portrayed is gorgeous.

Sex Lives of college girls S1 - Really enjoyed this but it felt like it didn't progress much plot-wise, could have used another few episodes but I guess it has at least another season to do that

Big Boys (Channel 4 UK) - Anyone who grew up in the UK will love this, the more realistic heartstopper lmao

My 3 fave shows that I've seen this year: 

Season 2 of Raised By Wolves. Absolutely love this show its everything,one of the best thing on tv tbh. HBO is always in their bag. Sad that it was just recently cancelled tho. **** Discovery for acquiring HBO. :fish2: I fear HBO high quality shows that its known for will go down the drain now. 

Severance was actually pretty interesting. Thought it would be boring but it was actually really good. 

I guess Apple TV will now be the platform with the high quality shows now that HBO is basically over. 

From now this one was a big surpise. Saw a mutual on twitter mentioning it thought I would give it a try and was I in for a bug surprise. Truly a gem. How is no one talking about it :chick2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.