Films you watched recently

Pol McCutie

Yeah Everything Everywhere All At Once sucked.

Reminded me of most of those Marvel films that get acclaimed for no reason but are actually pretty mediocre. 

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flower moon

• Into The Void

• Walk_Away21

• Reverse Warholian

1 hour ago, katara said:

Yeah Everything Everywhere All At Once sucked.

Reminded me of most of those Marvel films that get acclaimed for no reason but are actually pretty mediocre. 

Lmao. EEAllatOnce is what Marvel wish they could do someday but go awff

Boiling Point. Disappointing end, but really great film nonetheless. Amazing build-up of story line, fantastic actors & I loved how it was a one shot film. 

• 2 weeks later...

Krampus (2015) 3.5/5

I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997) 4/5 rewatch

Mr. Harrigan's Phone (2022) 2/5

The Fog (2005) 1/5 rewatch

Red Eye (2005) 3/5

Primal Fear (1996) 3.5/5

Smile (2022) 3.5/5

Hush (2016) 3/5

Halloween (2018) 3.5/5 rewatch

Halloween Kills (2021) 2.5/5

Halloween Ends (2022) 2/5

Event Horizon (1997) 3/5 rewatch

Halloween (1978) 5/5 rewatch

Grimcutty ... I hate that i kinda really enjoyed it lmao 

half way through three fugitives seems okay typical 80's low budget film tbf 

bullet train 7.5/10 it was ok, absurdly funny, sometimes too much, kinda convoluted but it made sense (?) in the end, fun movie.

Halloween Ends. Life has gotten so busy, I just have not had the attention span to commit to watching an entire film or documentary, unless I REALLY want to see it. 

Anyway, Halloween Ends was AWFUL. This is coming from a horror movie fan, and from someone that didn't mind Rob Zombie's Halloween, which is one of the most hated Halloween installments. I actually rather rewatch RZ's Halloween than David Gordon Green's Halloween sequels.

Edited by zasderfght

Cocoon (the return) - kinda trash seems like there was no plot even though there was would of worked better as a series or something

Pretty Woman - First time seeing this i kinda really liked it was obsessed with her prostitute dress preferred then like 90% of the classy dressed lmfao i can see why a lot of people enjoy this film 

Come See The Paradise - meh i feel like this could of been really good based on the message of the film but certain parts seem pointless and not pointless in a character development way not a bad film but not good either

Smile was creepy af. It's giving It Follows a run for its money, but Ms. Maika Monroe still outsold in the end. I thoroughly enjoyed this one though, and it's definitely a horror staple now.

Edited by Scarlett Witch

Watched Aftersun with Paul Mescal last night. What a movie, literally thought about it the entire day today. Deserves an Oscar especially for that scene with one song at the end of the movie. If you get a chance, go and see the movie.

On 11/6/2022 at 6:30 PM, BadMonster said:

Close (2022) 10/10

Never seen and heard so many people cry in a cinema. Should be a serious contender for Best International Feature Film imo

Seeing it next week. Can’t wait!

just finished Tár.... speechless. Movie of the year and performance of the year. It's basically flawless. Every scene functions perfectly, it's a beast really. And the Oscar season so far has been a disappointing mess, I actually have hopes it could get the Best Picture trophy. Blanchett is a lock for Best Actress. 

I recently watched Bros, since my parents have Peacock Premium. 

Honestly, it was not bad at all. And I might watch it again tonight. 

I know Billy Eichner went on his tangent and this movie was a commercial flop, but don't let some bad optics ruin the actual movie for you, which is very enjoyable. 

Watched She Said today, it was quite enjoyable and powerful though it lost some steam at the end. The cast is really good though, with Jennifer Ehle once again being a standout. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.