• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeAg

• jadeabove

• Kylie Jenner

• vinster13

On 6/4/2022 at 11:40 AM, jadeabove said:

You peeps need to listen to this! It's a bop!

Thanks a lot ??

Guys, please view or stream my friend's song. It would be much appreciated! It's in Greek and she self-released her song so she needs some support. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’m going to finally be releasing a new song this month but thought I’d post my favourite one I’ve released so far 

:heart2:

Hi everyone, I just released on my YouTube channel slowed and reverb versions of my songs... Just wanted to share and ask you to subscribe to my channel. I'll be doing that with the ones that posted here...

Heya! Please check out my single and any feedback is appreciated always :) 

https://open.spotify.com/track/6vHsUE6MildOTJDH3ZSdhg?si=-5zcs1zmQvOTZ6isLuDUzA 

Follow me on Insta

<iframe style="border-radius:12px" src="https://open.spotify.com/embed/track/6vHsUE6MildOTJDH3ZSdhg?utm_source=generator" width="100%" height="380" frameBorder="0" allowfullscreen="" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; fullscreen; picture-in-picture"></iframe>

Edited by neondreams01
Link didn't embed

Just released my first-in-3-years song in english (I usually release in russian).

idk any references but it’s in vein of grimes I guess

it’s always hard for me to figure out in what genre I write, so I just do how I feel :heart2:

Edited by romas_ld

Hey guys this is my latest single! it's an upbeat New Orleans bounce bop! 

hey guys ! i’m releasing my next song on september 2nd! it’s called ‘how to love’ and its a chill pop track i wrote a few months ago. as y’all probably know, pre-saves are really important for independant artists so id be really grateful if you’d help me by pre-saving the song!! thanks in advance if you do it, here’s the link :

PRE-SAVE

(and a snippet here if you wanna hear what the song sounds like!!)

Hey lovessss. My name is Jared, artist name JV. I just released my new album “Dreamland” this past Friday. I would really love if you’d guys check it out! I consider me the male Tinashe as far as sound wise, and she’s an idol of mine so I can see why haha. I just filmed a live performance video where I performed my own 45 minute set, 20 songs, choreography, live vocals, dancers, featured artists… that’s coming out really soon so if you’d like to follow my Instagram to keep up to date on that, IG is @rawness_jv ! I’m a gay artist who just loves making music and performing. I want to represent the queer artists that don’t feel like they’re given a fair chance because of their sexuality. So if you want some new bops in your life, click the link below and choose your streaming service for some mf bops ?

https://linktr.ee/jvnow

also, I came out with my first music video last year if you want some gay love ?

On 8/20/2022 at 5:38 AM, xoforlife said:

hey guys ! i’m releasing my next song on september 2nd! it’s called ‘how to love’ and its a chill pop track i wrote a few months ago. as y’all probably know, pre-saves are really important for independant artists so id be really grateful if you’d help me by pre-saving the song!! thanks in advance if you do it, here’s the link :

PRE-SAVE

(and a snippet here if you wanna hear what the song sounds like!!)

Love your voooooice ugh ?? and cover art is yummy which is so important ??

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! I've recently released my indie project "Remember The Good Times".

I'll leave links and be happy if you'll chek it out :heart2:

hi guys! i'm thrilled to share with you my first ever music video (ahh!!!!). i really hope you'll like it and if the song speaks to you, like it on spotify, add it to your playlists, this could help me a lot. i've put so much into this release!! :heart:

Spotify

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 4:33 PM, xoforlife said:

hi guys! i'm thrilled to share with you my first ever music video (ahh!!!!). i really hope you'll like it and if the song speaks to you, like it on spotify, add it to your playlists, this could help me a lot. i've put so much into this release!! :heart:

Spotify

this is stunning, oh gosh!!!

It's a great honor to be sharing with you my latest song, 'High Atmosphere'. I hope you feel it as much as I do. It's a journey towards a higher state of mind, a mix of excitement and pleasure. I produced this one by myself for 3 weeks, right after giving up on dozens of other ideas. By the second this melody had come alive, I knew it would be my next single. Time to dance with me!

Spotify, TIDAL, Deezer etc.: https://onerpm.link/956601814915

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.