Share Your Music

Unoriginal

• ATRL Moderator

A thread for all of ATRL's musicians to share their singles, albums, and other musical releases

• Don't spam a release. One post per single/album is enough
  • If you don't have anything positive to say about a member's music, keep it to yourself

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JoeAg

• jadeabove

• Kylie Jenner

• vinster13

Hey thanks for thinking about us!

That's the last single I released a year ago (February 2021). Going to release some new music at the end of 2022, since I received a grant to pursue my music career a few weeks ago. I also have an acoustic performance that will be released on April 22, 2022. Excited for people to discover it :)

Edited by jadeabove

My 4th Playlist - M1 is Out Now,hope you enjoy the drive! - 

I'm a songwriter. The below playlist is of all my songs I've had released (latest first) that I've wrote for a producer/ artist. I also have a DJ collab coming out soon and other songs coming out.

Hope y'all enjoy and let me know what you think :heart:

Edited by Better Mistakes

i need to release new music soon lol cause i might be performing at a folk festival in august

but here’s a cute gay folk pop song i wrote for my ex boyfriend a few years back

and here’s another more recent gay folk song, but this one is sadder

I go by the name of Mallica, and I'm just trying to serve creativity at it's finest. Dropping video to my new single "Gravity" tomorrow! 

This was my most recent project from 2019. 

And thanks to the OP who added one of my songs to the ATRL playlist on spotify in the original thread! :heart2:

I just released a new music video today! I hope you all enjoy! <<33 

(I've been scrolling ATRL for about 9 years now, got an account a few years ago, and now finally posting)

I love this thread so much!!!! Here's my work. New song coming in the next couple of months...

On 4/20/2022 at 4:06 PM, JoeAg said:

i need to release new music soon lol cause i might be performing at a folk festival in august

but here’s a cute gay folk pop song i wrote for my ex boyfriend a few years back

and here’s another more recent gay folk song, but this one is sadder

you're the cutest

On 4/14/2022 at 6:42 PM, jadeabove said:

Hey thanks for thinking about us!

That's the last single I released a year ago (February 2021). Going to release some new music at the end of 2022, since I received a grant to pursue my music career a few weeks ago. I also have an acoustic performance that will be released on April 22, 2022. Excited for people to discover it :)

wow impressive

2 hours ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

you're the cutest

wow impressive

?:heart:

So people, I just uploaded a track I made inspired by Heartstopper. It's a lo-fi bedroom pop kind of song.

Hi Everyone!!
My new Single Phone Calls just dropped a few days ago, Here's the original and the remix !

On 5/1/2022 at 9:30 PM, theskymightfall said:

Hi Everyone!!
My new Single Phone Calls just dropped a few days ago, Here's the original and the remix !

I absolutely adored your name and aesthetic! So pleasing

On 4/24/2022 at 1:15 PM, GabeInPolaroids said:

you're the cutest

wow impressive

Onh thank you <3

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2022 at 10:49 PM, MEGA said:

YAAAAS.

So I sort of accidentally created a bit of a Pride song without realising? Let me know what you think and regardless of you liking/not liking it, thank you for listening!

https://share.amuse.io/track/niall-radyk-guilty

(This song was written, produced, mixed and sang by myself).

Edited by P!nk

On 5/29/2022 at 4:41 PM, Lion said:

I just released my new single "10" and it would mean a lot if you could take 2 minutes to listen to it, it's a fun summer bop :)  

https://hypeddit.com/v685o7

You peeps need to listen to this! It's a bop!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.