Vinyl Talk | Spin! That record! (Do It Again)

James_Dean

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kings. said:

Did you look at the PM I sent you yesterday?

**** i didn't even see a notification :rip: thank you! :heart2:

Is Tinashe releasing 333 on vinyl? Idc if it’s black. I need “God Can See the Future” on wax. 

21 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Damn. I’m so mad.

43 minutes ago, Kings. said:

Damn. I’m so mad.

Edited by iPukeCrystals
Double posting. Delete.

30 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

**** i didn't even see a notification :rip: thank you! :heart2:

You’re welcome! Just wanted to make sure you got it.

30 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Is Tinashe releasing 333 on vinyl? Idc if it’s black. I need “God Can See the Future” on wax. 

I think so, but idk when. I’m afraid she’s gonna press the deluxe, and sorry but I don’t care for those bonus tracks or the deluxe cover art/aesthetic. Knowing her Tinashe though, we’ll be getting just that :doc:

11 hours ago, private radio said:

wait that's on her webstore too, so is it really "exclusive"? https://shop.camilacabello.com/product/Y4LPCC007/camila-cabello-familia-ltd-edition-alt-cover-with-green-translucent-vinyl?cp=null

i guess i'm snatching

OHarFOl.gif

i just really hate untracked, i've lost quite some shipments before. and some managed to show up after like half a year :gaycat6:

Will this be available on her UK store too?

Would really love to get this on colored vinyl and the exclusive cover looks amazing. I just don't want to spend loads on shipping and import fees/taxes.

4 minutes ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

Will this be available on her UK store too?

Would really love to get this on colored vinyl and the exclusive cover looks amazing. I just don't want to spend loads on shipping and import fees/taxes.

when you click the link it doesn't revert you to her UK shop? i couldn't find her UK shop on google, and usually it should appear or link you directly to her UK shop.

2 minutes ago, private radio said:

when you click the link it doesn't revert you to her UK shop? i couldn't find her UK shop on google, and usually it should appear or link you directly to her UK shop.

No it doesn't take me to the UK shop unfortunately. When you visit her UK store (https://camilacabello.tmstor.es/) the vinyl doesn't show up.

1 minute ago, TheseThingsHappen said:

No it doesn't take me to the UK shop unfortunately. When you visit her UK store (https://camilacabello.tmstor.es/) the vinyl doesn't show up.

ohh so that was the UK shop, it's the first time i've seen with "es" i thought it was Spain :deadbanana2: well let's hope it does show up soon. it probably would since seems like it's the only variant. if not then i assume the hmv version would be the green.

3 hours ago, Kings. said:

I think so, but idk when. I’m afraid she’s gonna press the deluxe, and sorry but I don’t care for those bonus tracks or the deluxe cover art/aesthetic. Knowing her Tinashe though, we’ll be getting just that :doc:

Same, the deluxe was so unnecessary! But since the plants are backed up, I’m hoping the album was sent in before the deluxe was released. Unlikely but you never know. 

not me yet again missing on Songs for You :irate:

Vinyl I bought recently:

Lorde - Melodrama

The Weeknd - Starboy (translucent red vinyl)

Vinyl I still expect to receive:

Charli XCX - Crash (red and black marbled vinyl)

Ocean's 8 Soundtrack picture disc vinyl

Ariana Grande bundle (Dangerous Woman, Sweetener and Thank U, Next)

Nicola Roberts - Cinderella's Eyes (coke bottle green vinyl)

Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Read My Lips (red vinyl)

Agnes - Magic Still Exists (orange vinyl) 

Hilary Duff - Selftitled (hot pink vinyl)

Finally got Pink Friday Deluxe in the mail... wow the whole packaging and discs is gorgeous :clap3:

2 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Same, the deluxe was so unnecessary! But since the plants are backed up, I’m hoping the album was sent in before the deluxe was released. Unlikely but you never know. 

That’s a great point actually. Let’s hope for the best.

-

I sent charli's US shop an email asking what's going on with my bundle order and they confirmed to me it's the cassette's they're waiting on.. weird. 

-

Not sure that anyone cares but Tei Shi is most likely pressing a limited amt of vinyl for her second album La Linda! She posted an instagram story that looked like she was uploading the wav files to a website. Considering the album already has CD idk what else it could be unless its cassettes. 

VMP just shipped my Hatchie vinyl

giving_the_world_away_store.jpg?q=60&auto=format&w=798

Stream Quicksand for clear skin.

:nicole:

So how can I secure a UK exclusive RSD release without having to wait a week for possible leftover stock to be put up online?

Anyone know of any UK retailers that aren’t waiting a week or is it a new RSD policy? :monkey:

Does anyone think Phoebe Bridger's Stranger In The Alps might get a new colour repress at some point? :jonny: I need

5 hours ago, Skins said:

So how can I secure a UK exclusive RSD release without having to wait a week for possible leftover stock to be put up online?

Anyone know of any UK retailers that aren’t waiting a week or is it a new RSD policy? :monkey:

Which UK exclusive title are you aiming to cop? 

50 minutes ago, Rocket said:

These being released June 3.

LiloAndStitch_Vinyl_Mockup_050087503277.jpg?v=1650446954

SongsFromHercules_Vinyl_Mockup_050087503307.jpg?v=1650446966

MusicFromBambi_Vinyl_Mockup_050087503284.jpg?v=1650446993

SongsFromSnowWhiteAndTheSevenDwarfs_Vinyl_Mockup_050087503314.jpg?v=1650447023

SongsFromAladdin_Vinyl_Mockup_050087503291.jpg?v=1650446980

Omg. I need these. :jonny2:

• ATRL Moderator

I'll be getting Lilo & Stich :jonny6:  Maybe Hercules if it goes on sale :jonny6:

Disney can keep the others!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.