Vinyl Talk | Spin! That record! (Do It Again)

James_Dean

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the hookup on the red and black marbled CRASH jdcikdndfodmfk :jonny3:

RUN :jonnycat:

Available here too

Aaaaaaand another link. This must be restocking in the U.S.

Edited by Kings.

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

RUN :jonnycat:

Dddd, I feel like this was probs another Urban outfitters small batch of leftovers. Hopefully they’re not cancelled like half of Walmarts “restocks” :toofunny2: 

18 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Dddd, I feel like this was probs another Urban outfitters small batch of leftovers. Hopefully they’re not cancelled like half of Walmarts “restocks” :toofunny2: 

I didn’t even think of that :rip: I hope my order goes through :deadbanana:

Is it only in the US where Hot Pink is hard to cop these days? Cos in the UK, it's still available in some shops. :gaycat6:

I‘d like the clear Lizzo one, just because I have her debut on clear as well. But as it’s a US one, it would come in at 40$ + taxes and fees and… Just no. 

Edited by Heldenzeit

16 hours ago, BreakinTheIce said:

Urban is doing 40% off sale items again but the vinyl sale selection is weak right now

Why do they always do this when there’s nothing anyone wants?! That damn Shawn Mendes “Wonder” single is like $4.99, so with a coupon, you can get it for cheaper than that without shipping. I am almost tempted to buy it, to put that song out of its misery and earn 35 points. 

They do these sales when pop girls or boys aren’t in the sales section. Homophobia at its finest! 

Secured two copies of Hot Pink in case an order gets canceled :duck: Amazon already shipped my package purrr

Also waiting on:

Arca - KICK Box Set 5xLP /1000

Uffie - Sunshine Factory Coke Bottle 1xLP /200

2 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Why do they always do this when there’s nothing anyone wants?! That damn Shawn Mendes “Wonder” single is like $4.99, so with a coupon, you can get it for cheaper than that without shipping. I am almost tempted to buy it, to put that song out of its misery and earn 35 points. 

They do these sales when pop girls or boys aren’t in the sales section. Homophobia at its finest! 

Screaming at Charlotte being $5. :rip:

I’m sending my new man out in the middle of the night for Record Store Day in an Uber. If he doesn’t return with Mariah’s #1s, it’s a wrap. 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95207e5841443bc047041

4 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I’m sending my new man out in the middle of the night for Record Store Day in an Uber. If he doesn’t return with Mariah’s #1s, it’s a wrap. 

:bibliahh:this entire post is SENDING me :jonny3:

-

Edited by Kings.

5 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I see what you did there :eli:

5 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

ffs :bibliahh:

All those Lizzo variants :jonny5: Her stans are lucky 

And this is another release where Target has an alt cover but with a black pressing. I'm scared this will be the new normal with them now that it's not the first big release the've done it 

8 minutes ago, Desire said:

All those Lizzo variants :jonny5: Her stans are lucky 

And this is another release where Target has an alt cover but with a black pressing. I'm scared this will be the new normal with them now that it's not the first big release the've done it 

it‘s better than their red pressings tbh

6 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

it‘s better than their red pressings tbh

That's true 

Can't decide which version of Pink Friday to get today, 2lp or 3lp what do we think? :coffee2:

14 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

Can't decide which version of Pink Friday to get today, 2lp or 3lp what do we think? :coffee2:

3LP

28 minutes ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

If you have none then go for 3LP. I have the OG 2LP but I will wait for the 3LP to end up in the discount bin. Nobody here in Germany will drop 70€ on Nicki. Waiting for the inevitable 50% price drop on Bravado.de :smitten:

This is so cute, but I can't believe it's the same image on both sides and runs for mid ~$30s :rip:

0Z0M8dJ.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.