Vinyl Talk | Spin! That record! (Do It Again)

James_Dean

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

My bank refunded my money from Iggy's record a few days ago so I don't have to worry about her anymore :smitten: 

I should call and dispute that charge, but I just disputed an unauthorized charge last week and those shirts (from Iggy’s store) last month :toofunny3:

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/25/2022 at 4:27 AM, JCsNumba1Fan said:

This has probably been asked and answered a million times, but opinions may vary. What is the best sounding pressing of Billie’s When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? I’m probably the only one here who doesn’t own the album, mostly because I’ve heard all the pressings are garbage. Like, it’s such a strong consensus that I can’t help but wonder if they should’ve just released a black pressing. 

What is… the least worst? I asked a friend about this and he was like, “They’re all bad, so just pick your favorite color and let it collect dust.” :rip:

My lime green sounds great, honestly.

Is anyone else having issues from Rinas store for the Hold the Girl Lava bundle, I’ve heard nothing and it still hasn’t shipped.

1 hour ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Is anyone else having issues from Rinas store for the Hold the Girl Lava bundle, I’ve heard nothing and it still hasn’t shipped.

yes, I ordered the lava vinyl by itself and it "shipped" two days before the album came out and it still says "Pre shipment info sent to USPS" I clocked this early on and emailed customer service about it but they're making me wait to see if it moves which I know it won't. I think they mistakenly printed a label and didn't ship it out. I just sent them another email. so mess..

On 9/26/2022 at 3:59 PM, Rocket said:

I'd buy the set. I feel like the VMP 4LP may be available for a while. Considering it's not limited like the first edition.

that's what I'm thinking. but i'm also thinking that the person is selling it to me so low for a reason, so i'm reconfirming with her each vinyl and how it plays and looks visually. $294 dollars for the VMP is still way too much money though

3 hours ago, forslayage said:

yes, I ordered the lava vinyl by itself and it "shipped" two days before the album came out and it still says "Pre shipment info sent to USPS" I clocked this early on and emailed customer service about it but they're making me wait to see if it moves which I know it won't. I think they mistakenly printed a label and didn't ship it out. I just sent them another email. so mess..

5 hours ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Yeah they told me a few days ago they were still waiting for the cassette's to arrive and thats why it hasn't shipped.

6 hours ago, Ice Cream Skies said:

My lime green sounds great, honestly.

I guess you either get lucky or not. I’m sure there’ll be a 5th anniversary re-issue. They’re not going to waste that opportunity. 

6 hours ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Yup mine hasn't shipped either. Never preordering from Dirty Hit again :rip:

10 minutes ago, Joyride said:

the only vinyl I pre ordered this year and this what I get

7-D59-D227-AE3-C-4-DC2-BADB-167-C7-C4225

What the hell? How does this even happen? :deadbanana2:

Why are indie stores carrying Lavender Midnights instead of Jade? Does it mean that those who want to collect the vinyl clock would have to buy it from her store? Or what :deadbanana4:

3 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Renaissance Collector's Edition has arrived

9zA2xYe.gif

Meanwhile Beyonces shop has been so silent and given no updates about when they will ship mine ???? I ordered it the second it went up

16 hours ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

Yeah they told me a few days ago they were still waiting for the cassette's to arrive and thats why it hasn't shipped.

That's such a bullshit excuse from them. I received my Lava Bundle order last week, including cassette's.

I agree that the release is a mess. I didn't get a shipping notification either. It just showed up almost a week after the official release.

57 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Y'all ready for the mess

FdrvdjAUYAEWGcS?format=jpg&name=medium

Nothing good ever comes out of this 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, James_Dean said:

Y'all ready for the mess

FdrvdjAUYAEWGcS?format=jpg&name=medium

I could've sworn this already happened? Wasn't that when they dropped the Bruno Mars vinyl? :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.