Vinyl Talk | Spin! That record! (Do It Again)

James_Dean

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

All those one hit wonder flops and siblings of bigger artists coming out to collect their gay vinyl coins is so funny to me. Alexandra Burke next I fear :rip:

31 minutes ago, Daddy said:

All those one hit wonder flops and siblings of bigger artists coming out to collect their gay vinyl coins is so funny to me. Alexandra Burke next I fear :rip:

31 minutes ago, Rocket said:

71B1odf2aHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Nov 18

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

34 minutes ago, Rocket said:

71B1odf2aHL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Nov 18

This must be a sign from God, I randomly blasted Bad Boys like 20 times yesterday for the first time since its release!! :jonny:

1 minute ago, enchanted0 said:

This must be a sign from God, I randomly blasted Bad Boys like 20 times yesterday for the first time since its release!! :jonny:

She better come through with Heartbreak On Hold on purple vinyl asap.

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

Who’s next Oracle? :thing:

• ATRL Moderator

yeah taylor sucks for how her and her team are handling this vinyl release but are any of us really surprised?

So all midnight variants are now also on German Amazon, on jpc and even hhv... The absolute rat mentality.

3 hours ago, Rocket said:

I initially ordered it but lbr... Will I ever listen to this? Probably not. Maybe I should cancel it as well. :ducky:

Is Walmart good for vinyl? Never ordered from them but the Midnights variant bundle is pretty cheap on there.. 

7 hours ago, Daddy said:

the shade :redface:

and Alexandra's vinyl right after your post :toofunny3:

9 minutes ago, ALA said:

Is Walmart good for vinyl? Never ordered from them but the Midnights variant bundle is pretty cheap on there.. 

In my experience, they use actual vinyl mailers compared to Targét :coffee2:

I just feel like with Taylor she’s ******* over smaller acts who probably have BEEN trying to get their albums pressed from even last year. No doubt she used her celebrity to get these out as fast as possible and with the amount of outlets that these (so far) 5 variants are popping up at, I’m sure she’s taken up a **** ton of shelf space in addition to backing up pressing plants :rip:

-

2 hours ago, Kings. said:

I just feel like with Taylor she’s ******* over smaller acts who probably have BEEN trying to get their albums pressed from even last year. No doubt she used her celebrity to get these out as fast as possible and with the amount of outlets that these (so far) 5 variants are popping up at, I’m sure she’s taken up a **** ton of shelf space in addition to backing up pressing plants :rip:

I just know she's the reason why UO hasn't had the chance to press PCD's sophomore album, Doll Domination.

I just. know. it. 

6xT9Cat.gif

I emailed Dirty Hit and they just said an email would be sent when my order is sent... so annoying for these labels to put preorder so in advance and then not send them out on release week :rip: I think I'm done with webstore exclusives god

Midnights going to be the new 30 with how this entire roll out is turning out :skull: Now Walmart even bundled all 4 

Amazon just shipped my Renaissance vinyl :allears:

I still can't decide wich Midnights variant to get, i love the lavander one, but i hate the lavander fonts on the artwork. I guess i'll get moonstone blue or jade green :allears:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.