Vinyl Talk | Spin! That record! (Do It Again)

James_Dean

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Same! It’s showing me that it’ll arrive by 10pm but no movement yet… let us know if you get yours tonight, and likewise. 

Didn't come. Got a notification that it'll be Friday or Saturday now. 

This album is cursed 

4 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

Didn't come. Got a notification that it'll be Friday or Saturday now. 

This album is cursed 

Lol it’s 11:42pm here and… yes, same situation. I waited up and checked the app at like 9:30pm and it still said it was coming, but no movement. Annoying, but what’s a few more days. 

9 hours ago, Rocket said:

celine-dion-vinilos-let-s-talk-about-love.jpg

x

thanks for this! do you think it will be awailabe on other outlets and stores? I cant find it anywhere

17 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

thanks for this! do you think it will be awailabe on other outlets and stores? I cant find it anywhere

I predict it’ll get a wider release. More links will start to pop up over the next few days.

4 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I predict it’ll get a wider release. More links will start to pop up over the next few days.

great. I love that album! 

you guys... MY FRIEND JUST GAVE ME “NIGHT TIME, MY TIME” BY SKY GREEN VINYL FOR FREE!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!???!

2 hours ago, BANKS said:

you guys... MY FRIEND JUST GAVE ME “NIGHT TIME, MY TIME” BY SKY GREEN VINYL FOR FREE!!!!!! WTF?!?!?!???!

so jealous rn :jonny:

Half of 5SOS 8/9 variants actually selling out :cm:

Panic! At the Disco, Adele, Maggie and Taylor couldn’t do it :fan:

-

@James_Dean 

Spoiler

Could you update my IG in the OP? It’s now back to soulglitch94_

So after a year of putting an order with Warner Music Australia, Kylie’s white Fever is FINALLY shipping after my 10th email :skull: Shipping was delayed by “covid issues” apparently. 

Honestly, I’m not sure what is going to arrive. It felt unlikely that they actually kept the record in storage for me for over a year. I have a feeling Impossible Princess is going to arrive :ahh:

19 minutes ago, Nickworld said:

This one isn’t as limited is it? I don’t think I can justify the price considering I already got the gold 4LP :rip:

Edit: yeah, this one isn’t limited.

Edited by its_britney_bitch

What are the chances this would be pressed onto vinyl for its 10th anniversary in 2024?

Tinashe_-_Aquarius.png

I mean Joyride was pressed onto vinyl but I really would like this one as well (with a dark turquoise colour variant), and with the original album cover RCA used above instead of the crappy one Tinashe changed it to on Spotify.

We need a 10 year anniversary pressing of Pure Heroine 3LP next year with all the EP songs and pressed on clear or white vinyl :jonny:

Just got the cream Butterfly 4LP, but I’m annoyed it’s not shipping until June as opposed to March like the first variant ? Makes sense though since Mariah’s team scrambled after the first variant sold out so fast :toofunny3: Now aside from that, I’m kinda glad things worked out this way because now I’ll have the original color pressing on gold, anniversary on cream and the “honey” colored Honey remixes single (and all three have different cover art) :gayriahcat1:

Well, I got the new deluxe Butterfly but why is it the same price if it's not limited to 1000 as well?

21 hours ago, Attitude said:

It'll probably go lower. I'd wait. I've seen it on sale for 10 dollars. 

Oh, good to know. It's the lowest I saw it here, especially since this is the clear version.

I'll wait a bit then. :fan:

2 hours ago, Moth 2 The Flame said:

What are the chances this would be pressed onto vinyl for its 10th anniversary in 2024?

Tinashe_-_Aquarius.png

I mean Joyride was pressed onto vinyl but I really would like this one as well (with a dark turquoise colour variant), and with the original album cover RCA used above instead of the crappy one Tinashe changed it to on Spotify.

You spilled about the original album cover, but if it is pressed you can kiss that being chosen as the cover art goodbye.

2 hours ago, greento said:

We need a 10 year anniversary pressing of Pure Heroine 3LP next year with all the EP songs and pressed on clear or white vinyl :jonny:

White because clear has been done already :fan:

-

And since we’re talking about anniversary pressings, I want the following over the next year or two (including 2012 albums since most didn’t stand a chance against Taylor and Adele):

• Odd Future - The OF Tape Vol. 2

• Lana Del Rey - Born to Die (Paradise Edition)

• Katy Perry - Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection

• Nicki Minaj - Roman Reloaded (The Re-Up)

• Justin Bieber - Believe (Deluxe)

• Frank Ocean - Channel ORANGE

• Rihanna - Unapologetic (Deluxe)

• Keyshia Cole - Woman to Woman (Deluxe)

• Bruno Mars - Unorthodox Jukebox (Target exclusive)

• Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience (Target exclusive 5LP box set)

• Tyler the Creator - Wolf

• J. Cole - Born Sinner (Deluxe) [can’t believe it was never even pressed]
• Kanye West - Yeezus

• Miley Cyrus - Bangerz
• Ciara - Ciara (Deluxe)

• Kings of Leon - Mechanical Bull (Deluxe)

• Katy Perry - Prism (Deluxe) [iridescent]

• Lady Gaga - ARTPOP (2LP w/ demos and never before released tracks :eli:)

• Nicki Minaj - The Pinkprint (Deluxe)

• Foster the People - Supermodel

• Mariah Carey - Me. I Am… Mariah

• Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence (Deluxe)

• Ariana Grande - My Everything (Deluxe with ALL bonus tracks present)

• Nick Jonas - Nick Jonas (Deluxe)

• Azealia Banks - Broke With Expensive Taste

• J. Cole - 2014 Forest Hills Drive (and it’s live album)

Edited by Kings.

51 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Well, I got the new deluxe Butterfly but why is it the same price if it's not limited to 1000 as well?

It’s the same exact contents as the gold variant. Numbered presses never warrant any type of price point :toofunny3: 

3 minutes ago, Kings. said:

It’s the same exact contents as the gold variant. Numbered presses never warrant any type of price point :toofunny3: 

I mean I would say exclusivity does. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.