Vinyl Talk | Spin! That record! (Do It Again)

James_Dean

19 minutes ago, Kings. said:

I’m beginning to think my Hot Pink order from Walmart isn’t coming. It’s said preparing to ship, and dropped back to “ordered placed” once and now it’s supposed to be arriving tomorrow, yet it hasn’t shipped out. Maybe I’m overthinking it and getting PTSD from that Vinyl Mania Week mess :jonnycat:

This is why I got a backup order at Barnes and Nobles. :skull:

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

46 minutes ago, Attitude said:

This is why I got a backup order at Barnes and Nobles. :skull:

And when were you going to tell the class that B&N had stock? :matty: 

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

I’m beginning to think my Hot Pink order from Walmart isn’t coming. It’s said preparing to ship, and dropped back to “ordered placed” once and now it’s supposed to be arriving tomorrow, yet it hasn’t shipped out. Maybe I’m overthinking it and getting PTSD from that Vinyl Mania Week mess :jonnycat:

I thought you had a copy already? :huh:

1 hour ago, Kings. said:

um well. I ordered from Walmart too as soon as the link went up. and my copy arrived yesterday :chick1:

17 hours ago, Rocket said:

madonna-2022-rebel-heart-tour-lp.jpg

OPAQUE YELLOW WITH BLACK VINYL

x

Ordered this from jpc earlier, so expect this to get a wider release. 

The Crash vinyl sound exceptional :WAP:

I want to participate in RSD but my bank account is saying I should be scared :rip:

i guess my Wallows vinyl isn't arriving... the fact that it is signed too.. all cause they decided to ship it without informing me it won't be tracked

zGxX46s.gif

should i order Familia vinyl if there's any colored pressing? i mean someone has to

zGxX46s.gif

I'm nervous that the Lakes 7" won't be available online and that I'm better off going out on Saturday :dancehall2:

11 minutes ago, private radio said:

should i order Familia vinyl if there's any colored pressing? i mean someone has to

zGxX46s.gif

That's very generous, she needs it. 

zGxX46s.gif

35 minutes ago, Desire said:

I'm nervous that the Lakes 7" won't be available online and that I'm better off going out on Saturday :dancehall2:

I mean, from experience like in 2021, I was able to get Chromatica online. 

Why do UK retailers have to wait an entire WEEK before posting leftover RSD stock online? I wanted the Pinkpantheress record so bad but they’re only pressing 1000 copies… scalpers won :biblio:

Edited by Skins

19 minutes ago, Mellark said:

I mean, from experience like in 2021, I was able to get Chromatica online. 

From experience my Chromatica was cancelled. I'm just traumatized a bit :rip: If anything I'll just go when they open and if they have it cool, if not I'll try online 

6 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I thought you had a copy already? :huh:

You in my business? Don’t do that :eli:

6 hours ago, EriKills said:

um well. I ordered from Walmart too as soon as the link went up. and my copy arrived yesterday :chick1:

Well that’s very good to know…for you!

3 hours ago, private radio said:

i guess my Wallows vinyl isn't arriving... the fact that it is signed too.. all cause they decided to ship it without informing me it won't be tracked

zGxX46s.gif

It should still arrive, relax. (but if not, I have two extra copies that I got to keep so :keir:)

2 hours ago, private radio said:

zGxX46s.gif

There is a color pressing :cm:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Camila-Cabello-Familia-Walmart-Exclusive-Vinyl-Exclusive/212321061

Edited by Kings.

3 hours ago, Desire said:

They pressed 10K copies so I think you should be fine waiting for online, but I'm still going out Saturday for funsies and to make sure I get one.

A record store I've never went to confirmed they have copies of The Lakes vinyl so now my anxious ass is getting up at 7 AM to make the trip. :gaycat6:

Edited by Hunter_13

My orange 10th anniversary pressing of Hurry Up We're Dreaming arrived. :heart:

I can't participate in RSD this week because I just tested positive for COVID

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I can't participate in RSD this week because I just tested positive for COVID

giphy.gif

Sorry to hear that, but you can always participate online. You just need to be in line on time and know which sites to look at :cm: 

I just realized that Magic Still Exists drops next Friday. I've got my fingers crossed. :dancehall:

What I'm going for this Saturday:

• Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed
  • Rex Orange County - Apricot Princess
  • Taylor Swift - the lakes
  • Mariah Carey - #1s
  • Stevie Nicks - Bella Donna
  • Weyes Blood - The Innocents
  • Jessie Ware - Devotion

OHarFOl.gif

9 hours ago, private radio said:

zGxX46s.gif

the queen has a Walmart exclusive available for pre-order right now!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Camila-Cabello-Familia-Walmart-Exclusive-Vinyl-Exclusive/212321061

zGxX46s.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.