Vinyl Talk | Spin! That record! (Do It Again)

James_Dean

8 hours ago, Kings. said:

:bibliahh:this entire post is SENDING me :jonny3:

-

ooohhh I like this cover

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got Talk That Talk from Newbury Comics and now I own all of Rihanna's best projects [everything but the first two albums :eli:]. I'm prepared to buy color pressings as soon as she ditches the ugly t-shirts.

9 hours ago, Kings. said:

:bibliahh:this entire post is SENDING me :jonny3:

-

i LOVE this wow

• ATRL Moderator

I will definitely be purchasing the Target version of new Lizzo

It’s so funny how retailers will quickly find stock of records for deceased artists. Where were y’all hiding them all this time?

Has anyone that ordered their Pink Friday 3lp from Amazon opened it yet? Can you tell me if the vinyl are opaque like Target's or not? :cupid:

I feel like I really want the Pink Friday 3LP but I've been relistening to the full album a lot lately (mostly the Bonus Tracks) and... i dont feel myself enjoying listening to the album as much as when I was 12 :rip: its so dated and a lot of the songs are borderline unlistenable. Maybe ill get it if it discounts someday if its still widely available 

They only pressed #1s on black? It could have been a cute silver or grey or something.

I found like ten copies of Taylor's debut at Newbury Comics today after finding one and selling it for $100 months and months ago how does this happen? How do they just simply replenish an album like that :rip:same thing with Paramore's self-titled record. They have many copies after literal YEARS of it being difficult to find like :rip:

this-is-a-case-for-the-fbi.gif

11 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I found like ten copies of Taylor's debut at Newbury Comics today after finding one and selling it for $100 months and months ago how does this happen? How do they just simply replenish an album like that :rip:same thing with Paramore's self-titled record. They have many copies after literal YEARS of it being difficult to find like :rip:

Wait I saw “Paramore” at FYE yesterday, I didn’t know it was rare. It’s my least favorite album by them so I never bought it.

I did however buy the Walmart Yellow “A Touch of the Beat…” and the girls reshared me on their IG story

I’d like to get The Lakes, but I NEED Sara Bareilles’ Little Voice. It better sell out so she’ll repress Kaleidoscope Heart (and What’s Inside, but KH first)

Is there a list that splits the April RSD records vs the June releases? 

Glass Animals/Kali/Nicki were my biggest wants but I’m pretty sure they all got moved to June :monkey: not 100% sure tho I can’t find confirmation anywhere :rip:

2 hours ago, EriKills said:

Is there a list that splits the April RSD records vs the June releases? 

Glass Animals/Kali/Nicki were my biggest wants but I’m pretty sure they all got moved to June :monkey: not 100% sure tho I can’t find confirmation anywhere :rip:

Check the list. There’s a link in the op… search for the vinyl you want, click it and it will give you a description of the vinyl and its release date

21 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

They always have tons of copies of her debut, folklore, evermore, and I've seen Fearless, Speak Now, Red (stolen versions) not long ago. They even had some copies of reputation around Christmas time and I regret not buying it. I don't think I've seen 1989 in a while. Her albums are still in circulation.

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Check the list. There’s a link in the op… search for the vinyl you want, click it and it will give you a description of the vinyl and its release date

Tysm!!! 

well guess I have Saturday morning plans now :monkey: I can NOT miss Glass Animals :jonny2:

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

madonna-2022-rebel-heart-tour-lp.jpg

OPAQUE YELLOW WITH BLACK VINYL

x

I can't get over the fact we're getting a pressing for this tour - which no one asked for - and not a Hard Candy repress :irate:

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

I can't get over the fact we're getting a pressing for this tour - which no one asked for - and not a Hard Candy repress :irate:

Two pressings for this tour and none for anything else in her discography.

She really said, "along with these Frozen remixes, lets give my fans everything they don't want".

Not vinyl, but did anyone else order and receive the Crash cassette from Charli's US webstore? I ordered it nearly 30 days ago and it still has not shipped.

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

madonna-2022-rebel-heart-tour-lp.jpg

OPAQUE YELLOW WITH BLACK VINYL

x

I can’t believe we have a release date for this but not for the rereleases :rip:

The fact that Interscope presses this but doesn't repress MDNE and Rebel Heart :skull:

Edited by bestfiction

I’m beginning to think my Hot Pink order from Walmart isn’t coming. It’s said preparing to ship, and dropped back to “ordered placed” once and now it’s supposed to be arriving tomorrow, yet it hasn’t shipped out. Maybe I’m overthinking it and getting PTSD from that Vinyl Mania Week mess :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.