• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

I just really appreciate AESPA, they have brought sme much needed  freshness to Kpoop. From their lore to pans and pots sound, we have to stan. 

Do we know if they are gonna sing something else besides Girls? I want to hear them singing ICU live :allears:

I hope it's not LTS 

2 minutes ago, mathekr said:

They've been hinting at this for some time, I'm intrigued to see how it will play out.

Yeah I wasn't sure if they were seriously heading in that direction.

I'm kinda perched....but NOT if it's gonna be some actress in a wig 

Edited by Zack

Girls is their best title track, fight me :jonnycat:

I just know Winter excited as hell when she heard ICU demo on the recording booth  :dies:

1 minute ago, DelRey said:

Do we know if they are gonna sing something else besides Girls? I want to hear them singing ICU live :allears:

I hope it's not LTS 

ICU is the perfect song to promote and sing in their comeback

they don't need any back vocal at all just their beautiful voices :jonny5:

SM really needs to stop with the Karina and Winter payola though and have NingNing and Giselle be more at the center instead of them being at the edge all the time. They also need to stop hiding Giselle behind Karina  every time they do a dance break :skull: 

14 minutes ago, Century said:

Very odd and obsessive behavior.

gaslighting at its finest 

1 minute ago, Comedor said:

I just really appreciate AESPA, they have brought sme much needed  freshness to Kpoop. From their lore to pans and pots sound, we have to stan. 

Honestly…this

It's still difficult to comprehend that they are successful with their lore & lyrics

Life’s too Short>>>> Girls

but the “Girls” mv is definitely video of the year surpassing “Maniac” by SKZ

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

SM really needs to stop with the Karina and Winter payola though and have NingNing and Giselle be more at the center instead of them being at the edge all the time. They also need to stop hiding Giselle behind Karina  every time they do a dance break :skull: 

Well, they have to hide her somewhere, and BM will have no chance to eat her now.

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Agree with the whole centre thing, but during the dance breaks I think they should continue to do that. It's for the best :skull:

1 minute ago, uusagii said:

Winter just ******* DEMOLISHING Black Mamba :ahh:

Winteriah is that B!tch :wanda:

Girls is their best title track, ofc NL pushes boundries and what not but we needed a normal sounding song but not on the verge of sounding dated and boring like BM.

aespa chart debut in 15 mins (hopefully lol) 

With physicals, Hanteo started counting in the morning (Korean time), but oddly no update yet. Maybe they're having to count a lot :dancehall:

Edited by Zack

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

:jonny5:

well get ready for the underperformance, this is definitely getting an underwhelming start

FXHiquWaMAA7BNr?format=jpg&name=small

Not Hyolyn and Sunmi. Kinda shocked!

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

Well, they have to hide her somewhere, and BM will have no chance to eat her now.

1 minute ago, Harrier said:

Agree with the whole centre thing, but during the dance breaks I think they should continue to do that. It's for the best :skull:

Let’s not act like aespa are doing ITZY choreo though, like Giselle should be fine :skull:

Aespa better promote LTS in music shows, Korea is loving the english version, they should embraced the korean version too.