K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Yet to hear the live vocals but based on those clips the crowd looks dead. But I'm not surprised, they are nowhere near as popular in the US or any other international country as Blackpink.

I heard they sang live. The GROWTH and haters are shook! shifting to new excuses to nitpick aespa! :clap3:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

First live performance wasted on that crowd what a shame, honestly my thoughts are with the girls while BP mostly had great stage presence you can tell their confidence went up after coachella, Aespa is about to never sing live again :deadbanana4:

21 minutes ago, Adama said:

At least they sang live. Except the savage high note doesn’t sounded live to me 

:cm:

5 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Yeah it's a shame the fillers started appearing in their discography, am pretty sure they'll add the korean version of this song in their album as a b-side too

Forgot there's two versions of this, guess it really is gonna get more promotion after this. :chick1:

I'm happy they sang live but I'm pretty disappointed I'm not into the new song at all.

Aespa should've done a show in LA or something... there's a crowd that would be hyped to see them but not at Coachella, at least not yet :rip:

Omg not me missing aespa I thought the stage was a hour away still :deadbanana4: did it not get streamed??

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

Coachella's second weekend is being streamed with delays, their set will be on in like 2 hours from now

Ah. Thank you. There was a 45 min delay week one so I didn’t know what was up.

oh but Rina Sawayama is currently eating. She has a full house too. SM set Aespa up not announcing them earlier so their fans could coordinate and they don’t look like nugus whose company paid for a spot.

Okay some of y’all are really sad…..jumping in on the “dead crowd” thing to drag these girls now? :rip:  Chill with the BP comparisons. BP already we’re big internationally and had a few global hits by Coachella. Aespa is big domestically in Korea but this is mainly for exposure, the thanksgiving parade was nothing and a bad promo spot. 
Also some saying prerecorded vocals….they’re clearly singing live :rip:

I don’t even stan them but they did well. Winter sounds amazing in black mamba btw, Ningning sounds good too but she was a bit shaky at parts. But all in all, they’re having fun and finally performing live and they should be proud. 

4 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

:cm:

This part was not live. But it’s just 30 seconds, so it’s fine. 

6 minutes ago, turuni said:

:heart::allears:

"live vocals where? They just shouted Savage and Black Mamba"

:michael:

22 minutes ago, New Edition said:

Not people falling for Kpop prerecorded vocals and funnelled in audience sounds in 2022 :bibliahh:

:skull:

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Okay some of y’all are really sad…..jumping in on the “dead crowd” thing to drag these girls now? 

we all knew it was gonna be dead, I didn’t expect pre recorded audience shouting though :rip:

4 minutes ago, Adama said:

This part was not live. But it’s just 30 seconds, so it’s fine. 

Not like they haven't sung that part live

This image :rip: send them to the military already 

1 minute ago, Jenlisa said:

:skull:

we all knew it was gonna be dead, I didn’t expect pre recorded audience shouting though :rip:

Where

The fact that they've been able to sing live this well the ENTIRE time I'm SO annoyed :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

According to some KTRL members *checks notes* these "pre-recorded" vocals sure are high quality don't you think? :gaycat2:

aespa not even singing live at Coachella :rip:

Truly astounding. SM makes studio magic but even NCT leaves vocals to be desired. It seems live talent ended with RV 

1 minute ago, Jared said:

According to some KTRL members *checks notes* these "pre-recorded" vocals sure are high quality don't you think? :gaycat2:

This pre recorded crowd, SM their power :eek: 

Giselle DOES NOT know how to hold a mic :bibliahh: the other three slayed though some ppl here already pressed.  I'm glad it was live (except the unisound choruses and savage high notes from what I see. I'll wait for a more HQ 

american crowds are so dead it's embarassing (not talking about aespa):bibliahh: such a culture shock to me 

37 minutes ago, RyuHinode said:

sounds like 4 Momos

:foxaylove2:

I'm so proud of their new found confidence on stage :clap3: :clap3: