• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, New Edition said:

The crowd did not care.

Kpop companies need to stop sending their groups to Coachella. It's enughhh

I’m not opposed to k-pop groups being at Coachella. BLACKPINK did great and had a great crowd waiting for them.

The problem was 88Rising announcing who would be part of their set 2/3 days prior to the actual performance. Most tickets have been sold out for months and I’m sure 99.99% of stans won’t buy a expensive resale ticket + accommodation + transportation on such short notice.

I’m not saying aespa would’ve had a huge 100k crowd waiting for them but if they would’ve been on the initial lineup (and tbf if 88Rising indicated in the lineup which acts would be part of their set) the crowd could’ve been a little less dead.

Anyways, poor aespa haters! They’re SINGERS.

Just now, Sept said:

Looks like they can't attack the girls for "live singing" and "stage presence" anymore, they are going for the crowds :ahh:so embarrassing :ahh:

Ning Ning slayed like she always has been and would be if SM didn’t hold her back. The other girls shouted black mamba and savage. Let’s not act like the bar isn’t in hell :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Now it's the "aw dead crowd" after aespa proved they can Sing SING. :ahh: Just give it up 

It's Sm who need to give it up. Aespa will never be Blacpink 2.0 it's embarrasssing :ahh: 

2 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Now it's the "aw dead crowd" after aespa proved they can Sing SING. :ahh: Just give it up 

Proved? Is Pixel phone footage streamed over a cellular network in potato quality proof of a group’s singing ability suddenly? :ahh:

Calm down. I think we’re all rooting for them to not be a mess but killing it in front of a nonexistent crowd is something Minzy does every weekend and people call her a flop.

Life's Too Short sounds awful though. It was only a matter of time before SM gave them a filler, don't know why they would think this track is hype for Coachella. 

Have ya'll even seen any other Coachella performances? The crowd is dead in all of them. Even Doja had minimal crowd interaction.

Quit trying to find some spin to drag aespa. It's sad at this point. :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, MAKSIM said:

Ning Ning slayed like she always has been and would be if SM didn’t hold her back. The other girls shouted black mamba and savage. Let’s not act like the bar isn’t in hell :rip: 

Oh here you are watching 2 twitter video cuts and have your think piece :ahh:

They were probably UNKNOWN to the crowd there. But I'm sure this performance will get the attention online for the new cb!

We all wanted them to sing live and decently and they did! I'm relieved! :alexz3:

Just now, AbsynthPop said:

Proved? Is Pixel phone footage streamed over a cellular network in potato quality proof of a group’s singing ability suddenly? :ahh:

Calm down. I think we’re all rooting for them to not be a mess but killing it in front of a nonexistent crowd is something Minzy does every weekend and people call her a flop.

Okay? If a good singer sings live to an empty room, they're still serving talent. What does the size of the crowd have to do with their newly proved live talents? Bet you think selling tons of albums means you're talented too. :rip:

4 minutes ago, OrionHwang said:

It's Sm who need to give it up. Aespa will never be Blacpink 2.0 it's embarrasssing :ahh: 

Sweetie, i'd rather my faves release multiple times a year vs once every 2 years, even if they never reached BP levels of success. Trust me none of us want a BP 2.0. :gaycat2:

5 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

:bibliahh:

3 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Rhyme said:

Life's Too Short sounds awful though. It was only a matter of time before SM gave them a filler, don't know why they would think this track is hype for Coachella. 

It's a cute song but it's very much a filler, which to me further confirms that we're getting a full album :gaycat1:

But yeah, it was a wasted spot on the setlist. This is not the type of music that will make people check them out.

Wait. Is YouTube not broadcasting the stage? :deadbanana2: Give them a break. What was this for if not exposure?

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

Have ya'll even seen any other Coachella performances? The crowd is dead in all of them. Even Doja had minimal crowd interaction.

Quit trying to find some spin to drag aespa. It's sad at this point. :gaycat2:

This tho the crowd this year have been a bore.

Sm still should have not sent them there even huge stars weren’t getting cheer what did they think aespa with weird music would have gotten…

they should have done a concert in SK 

3 minutes ago, HausOfEnzo said:

They were probably UNKNOWN to the crowd there. But I'm sure this performance will get the attention online for the new cb!

We all wanted them to sing live and decently and they did! I'm relieved! :alexz3:

The obsessed are trying to spin it like "how embarrassing!", "why did they get sent there!?"

Like uh this is still great media play for them at the end of the day. People are so SAD they can't use the live singing excuse and are FOAMING at the mouths. :ahh: 

1 minute ago, AbsynthPop said:

Wait. Is YouTube not broadcasting the stage? :deadbanana2: Give them a break. What was this for if not exposure?

Bragging rights for media play in Korea so that SM can have media pieces about Aespa playing the main stage at Coachella and having them mentioned alongside Blackpink / 2NE1 etc. 

6 minutes ago, Rhyme said:

Yeah it's a shame the fillers started appearing in their discography, am pretty sure they'll add the korean version of this song in their album as a b-side too

2 minutes ago, AbsynthPop said:

The stream is delayed, will broadcast in ~2 hours. Please be patient. :gaycat2:

They're broadcasting in 2 hours

Coachella's second weekend is being streamed with delays, their set will be on in like 2 hours from now

2 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

This tho the crowd this year have been a bore.

Sm still should have not sent them there even huge stars weren’t getting cheer what did they think aespa with weird music would have gotten…

they should have done a concert in SK 

Some indie group just performed a whole set with vocoder effects while running around barefoot on stage. aespa's music being "weird" is the last thing to worry about. Trust me, plenty of these acts are "weirder" than kpop. :rip: