• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

DAY 1: ASTRO / GHOST9 / IVE / PARK JIHOON / THE BOYZ / WEi/ WekiMeki/ WJSN / WONHO / YOUNITE

DAY 2: ATEEZ / CIX / CRAVITY / DRIPPIN / EPEX / JO YURI / Kep1er / LIGHTSUM / SF9 / YENA

The groups parts of the Universe multiverse that are skipping the festivals:

Iz*One; Monsta X, (G)I-dle, AB6IX, Oh My Girl, Brave Girls, Young-jae (Got7), Kwon Eun-bi, Ha Sung-woon, Yerin, Heo Young-ji, Kard, Viviz

20 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

music not the charts

nayeon1.thumb.gif.a5950316ec7353617aed1b

top 50 debut is a hit for us lil yonce’s at this point 

8 hours ago, DanyelP23 said:

Imagine if SMNBG would be 4-5 visual members all over 18 that can sing sing, don't look like children and would release Red Velvet -esque music, but with the marketing of a male BlackPink:clownny:(this is already stepping into the realm of fantasy since SM will never know how to correctly market their groups internationally). I would drop dead if a BG would release something like this for a debut:

a dream! :jonnycat:

20 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Now y'all really need to get into Wonstein, everything he touch becomes a fan favorite

I think he’s one of the most popular male artist in the industry atm! Especially due to his versatility.

His collab with Lee hi is a masterpiece! His background vocals :jonny5: 

Can’t believe he still hasn’t released an new album since SMTM9 ended :deadbanana4:

32 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

The song will rise Monday, I believe!

yLN0Fwo.gif

Releasing on Friday was not really a good idea. The week end is not kind to new releases. 

She could have released on Monday and her first week in the US would have been virtually the same.

Blackpink less popular member in SK having more uls than the most popular Twice member :fan:

It’s funny how I don’t see people calling Nayeon a LOSER like they did with Lisa  

There are certains area in Paris, Owners of Black Hair Shop will force you to enter their shop and buy their more than questionable wigs...

HyunA was a victim of it.

Well since Nayeoncé is the first JYP artist who scored top 50 on MelOn this year, it's a huge win for the queen of pop

yLN0Fwo.gif

9 hours ago, Hendery said:

WAYV are already close to disbandment

The last thing they need is DOZEN getting them boycotted in their biggest markets 

So NO he isn't.

yLN0Fwo.gif

no lucas YES disbandment 

FPKgm7gVQAE_ex9?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

Well since Nayeoncé is the first JYP artist who scored top 50 on MelOn this year, it's a huge win for the queen of pop

yLN0Fwo.gif

:deadbanana4:

good morning ktrl are we still POP!ping our bussies 

yLN0Fwo.gif

i know i am

little ives should start mass streaming on bugs!

So... When is Nayeon doing Taeyeon's numbers?  :confused:

23 minutes ago, Xalric said:

There are certains area in Paris, Owners of Black Hair Shop will force you to enter their shop and buy their more than questionable wigs...

That’s definitely not true 

27 minutes ago, Adama said:

Blackpink less popular member in SK having more uls than the most popular Twice member :fan:

It’s funny how I don’t see people calling Nayeon a LOSER like they did with Lisa  

Nayeon served quality at least 

31 minutes ago, Xalric said:

I'm not from Paris but I'm from London, from my experience the hair shops here don't force anyone inside :rip: Also Hyuna should have brought one of the those colourful straight lace front wigs instead.. this post is a HUGE setup but I don't think she meant any harm:deadbanana4:

Edited by Gwendolyn

31 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Isn't Xalric black and living in Paris? Or I made that up? :rip: I'm sure he knows more than anybody. :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

That’s definitely not true 

Nayeon served quality at least 

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

I'm not from Paris but I'm from London but from my experience the hair shops here don't force anyone inside :rip: Also Hyuna should have brought one of the those colourful straight lace front wigs instead.. this post is a HUGE setup but I don't think she meant any harm:deadbanana4:

The way I got myself literally shoved their because they call me nephew. I'm pretty sure she wasn't shoved in the shop, but her visiting area in Paris is pretty interesting, next we'll see her eating a killer fufu in chatelet.

Friday is such a bad day to release in Korea

I get Jungkook & Aespa because they’re aiming for the western markets but what is Nayeons excuse?

yLN0Fwo.gif

29 minutes ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

yLN0Fwo.gif

Truly illustrate how far JYP has fallen :deadbanana2:

She is gorgeous, and possibly be the next ambassador for Tiff&Co with Rosé?