• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bocelli said:

The way people thought Jungkook would pull a Jennie with his solo debut (success-wise) but its giving Rose

somin-jseph.gif

A solo debut can’t be a featuring :deadbanana4: l

It’s not Jungkook’s solo because it’s Charlie’s song. Who is teaching these children. 

nOMn18d.gif

15 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

this picture is sending me for some reason, i wonder if it was his “bestie” Park Bogum who took the pic 

i hope LaLegend wasn’t bothered by all the noise :eli:

FWDDTgaXoAMFQti?format=jpg&name=large

Imagine and smell and taste :jonny: 

1 minute ago, Cheers said:

:biblio:

20 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

this picture is sending me for some reason, i wonder if it was his “bestie” Park Bogum who took the pic 

he's in the FLAT 

ae-Win-Kar-Ning.gif

Life's too short is easily my least favorite song by them, but the music video was really cute!

Nayeon debut was excellent :jonny: Pop is a fresh cute bop - my favorite from the album is Love Countdown though!

Jin can have the biggest solo career on BTS if he plays his cards right

His forte are slow songs/ballads which Korea will eat up and hes a really good actor, he should starr in a drama

yLN0Fwo.gif

41 minutes ago, jerkati said:

I always just lurk, but i'm so sick and tired of reading these arguments where there can only be one successful group or solo artist and rest of them are flops. Why the hell do you guys think like that. Sorry for my poor english. 

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Maybe they're just stating the obvious?

Just because people call IVE 4th gen leaders doesn't mean they're discrediting aespa. aespa is very successful as well, they can be 4th gen leaders too

nOMn18d.gif

Yeah some truly bitter and insecure individuals in this thread who can’t stand anyone other than their fave artist being praised or called leaders, that they have to jump in and insert their own fave for a quick demonstration of their superiority complex.

and if you call them out, they try to turn it around on you and call you names like “obsessed” “antis” and whatnot.

it’s best to just ignore them. 

12 minutes ago, Cheers said:

99% of Koreans have a genetic mutation which means they don't produce body odor. 

Go to Korea and you will struggle to find deodorant. Sorry sis :cm:

1 minute ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah some truly bitter and insecure individuals in this thread who can’t stand anyone other than their fave artist being praised or called leaders, that they have to jump in and insert their own fave for a quick demonstration of their superiority complex.

and if you call them out, they try to turn it around on you and call you names like “obsessed” “antis” and whatnot.

it’s best to just ignore them. 

I mean look at this nayeon’s praise on this page. :bibliahh: it’s the audacity for me 

Just now, bocelli said:

Jin can have the biggest solo career on BTS if he plays his cards right

His forte are slow songs/ballads which Korea will eat up and hes a really good actor, he should starr in a drama

yLN0Fwo.gif

and this is based on what? has he ever acted before?

yLN0Fwo.gif

29 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

Jun 24 2022

692 posts

Nayeoncé's power. TWICE keeps winning.

yLN0Fwo.gif

The thread was really popping last night with Nayeonce posts tbh, the amount of 503s I got :rip:

yLN0Fwo.gif

1 minute ago, Dialamba said:

I mean look at this nayeon’s praise on this page. :bibliahh: it’s the audacity for me 

Oh yeah I saw that too, so so transparent :dies:

:weeps: imagine being this close @loveinthedark

39 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

He has started showing some skin nowadays with the partially shirtless photos and also wearing tight short shorts like these. Maybe we’re getting some sexy artsy solo Taehyung era??

ae-Win-Kar-Ning.gif

Edited by Witnessed ET

I was watching Seoul Check In and wow Korea really worships the ground Lee Hyori walks on. One actor said they thought they might've been able to meet Al Pacino in their lifetime but never imagined meeting Hyori :deadbanana: I wonder if any soloist will come close to that, but maybe it's a matter of time with the years/seniority. 

3 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

He has started showing some skin nowadays with the partially shirtless photos and also wearing tight short shorts like these. Maybe we’re getting some sexy artsy solo Taehyung era??

ae-Win-Kar-Ning.gif

i’d be here for that… or an onlyfans debut

ae-Win-Kar-Ning.gif

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

The thread was really popping last night with Nayeonce posts tbh, the amount of 503s I got :rip:

That wasn't nayeonce probably Beyoncé though since the whole site has been shhh ever since she released.

2 minutes ago, Ephemeral said:

I was watching Seoul Check In and wow Korea really worships the ground Lee Hyori walks on. One actor said they thought they might've been able to meet Al Pacino in their lifetime but never imagined meeting Hyori :deadbanana: I wonder if any soloist will come close to that, but maybe it's a matter of time with the years/seniority. 

She truly seems legendary in Korea tbh. I was watching an Amazing Saturday episode the other day, and the way everyone just referred to her as some goddess everytime they talked about her :alexz:

Just now, MusicFan98 said:

That wasn't nayeonce probably Beyoncé though since the whole site has been shhh ever since she released.

Oh yeah the 503s have been a problem since forever but yesterday it was extra slow because of the volume of posts around Nayeon’s release. 

6 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

i’d be here for that… or an onlyfans debut

ae-Win-Kar-Ning.gif

Whatever it is, can he hurry up and bury the bots

ae-Win-Kar-Ning.gif

Why does this sound like that one SpongeBob jellyfish song  

Edited by Ghiles