• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

Anyway

this absolute pop perfection :jonny:

easily in the top 5 best title tracks this year. The pretentious success stans in here can go choke :fan:

NO REALLY LIKE AT FIRST I DIDNT GET IT IM NOT GONNA LIE BUT THE WAY IT GREW ON ME!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT SHOULDVE SMASHED IN KOREA THEY ARE TASTELESS :(

I give it two years before some idol gets cancelled for wearing that Kanye White Lives Matter tshirt on an MV :redface:

Edited by Park Jinyoung

26 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

I don't know what are you all on, but Rose and Jisoo are non events compared to Jennie/Lisa:rip: and ofc neither of them is on any of the BTS members' league, as for the rest Jennie and Lisa are huge but clearly V-JK-Jimin-Suga are kinda bigger than them.

pretty sure -R- was a bigger than any BTS solo

while armys are busy editing ads rosé is actually YSL’s muse 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Cotton said:

Lisa is bigger than every BTS member no shade. Like I know we’re just used to BTS being the undisputed #1 but Lisa is most definitely bigger than all of them :michael:

yes lalisa biggest kpop idol

until we see their solo stats BP > BTS members 

spacer.png

I’m seeing a pattern of a new member coming in here every now and then and randomly saying all kinds of biased crap :dies:

you can’t make this stuff up for real

Bocelli's reincarnations keep popping up after he got banned :dies: 

Maybe the new members served, especially Sriya :omg:

i kinda feel bad for them though, they joined this sinking ship and there is a big uncertainty with this group rn

Why is this Koreaboo group even touring when they haven't even released music with the new members/replacements? :skull: Like it's basically just a Fatou and Leia Tour with 2 unknown back-up dancers  :rip: How do they expect the audience to care for the new members, when  they know nothing about them :rip:

Edited by Pluto2022

21 minutes ago, lovecatt said:

Yes jhope yes hit

Let's be honest

Crush is the reason the song is doing well, not because of J-Hope

are BTS members scared to release solo songs?

spacer.png

This is still SO ******* good, like wow 10/10 :jonny4:The most talented IZ*ONE member 
Excited for the comeback although it'll be hard to top this..
I dont remember did this thread stan this song? 

26 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Bocelli's reincarnations keep popping up after he got banned :dies: 

Why is this Koreaboo group even touring when they haven't even released music with the new members/replacements? :skull: Like it's basically just a Fatou and Leia Tour with 2 unknown back-up dancers  :rip: How do they expect the audience to care for the new members, when  they know nothing about them :rip:

They’re just putting the new members out there and building hype….. and thanks to this now I know the new members can actually perform well.

but yeah they need new music now.

14 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

This is still SO ******* good, like wow 10/10 :jonny4:The most talented IZ*ONE member 

she really did THAT with this solo debut. I’m glad she didn’t redebut in any group honestly. She was meant to be a solo artist. The mini is also amazing. Excited to see what she does next. 

47 minutes ago, cantstopmes said:

NO REALLY LIKE AT FIRST I DIDNT GET IT IM NOT GONNA LIE BUT THE WAY IT GREW ON ME!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT SHOULDVE SMASHED IN KOREA THEY ARE TASTELESS :(

Yup it’s just so vibrant and has that kick. It’s quintessential KPOP. 
and yeah I expected it to do better than just top 20 in korea, but they’re doing well in global streams anyways so it’s fine. 

I love how this guy did the research so well about kpop, he even asked about Inkigayo lmao. Zach sang should take some notes :coffee2:

9 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

I love how this guy did the research so well about kpop, he even asked about Inkigayo lmao. Zach sang should take some notes :coffee2:

Oh wow she's so lovely :heart2:

1 hour ago, Adama said:

Btw Eunwoo contract end in 4 months. Streets are saying that he’s being chased by every big acting agencies in SK. 

It’s time for him to leave Fantagio, he’s just too big for them now! 

Thank god I'm sick kpop does him wrong with all that makeup and filters tv-movies will show his masculinity side

36 minutes ago, DRod93 said:

Not this being top 50. I guess MIXXPOP isn't going anywhere

The way they would do so well with digestible music. **** JYPig:rip:

The bg noise genre is slowly fading away It seems :psyduck:

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, TaylenaStan said:

one of the year’s best releases :jonny6:

I feel like "Love Dive"  and "Hype Boy" really shook the industry and companies realized that Kpop fans wanna listen to more non-experimental songs. 

"Next level" did the complete opposite last year, and made the noise genre more stable and trendy for an another year, and even birthed a new JYP group.

If Nmixx had debuted in 2021, they would've been way more popular and trendy. It's just that we are now in an era were people would prefer songs like "Attention", "Hype Boy", "Love Dive", "Fearless" etc.

Edited by Pluto2022