• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

we all know those are fraud sales duh. To quite Midzys "sales dont match the streams why" :mandown:

ITZY are literally the most streamed 4th gen girl group :rip:

now who's gonna take up those "NMIXX!" and "N! MIXX! Change! Up!"  lines when they switch up the genre in their song:rip:

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

ITZY are literally the most streamed 4th gen girl group :rip:

dont play dumb babes. i meant cheshire which didnt even chart. theyre the most streamed cause they literally released the most music out of all 4th gen ggs.:gaycat1:

7 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

we all know those are fraud sales duh. To quite Midzys "sales dont match the streams why" :mandown:

how are RV doing with streams? or does their low sales match their low streams too?:mandown:

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

how are RV doing with streams? or does their low sales match their low streams too?:mandown:

stable which is a good sign in melon top 100

cheshire n/a :WAP:

3 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

stable which is a good sign in melon top 100

cheshire n/a :WAP:

itzy is 100x bigger than rv WW. their streams/sales come from all over the world like twice and skz :rip: 

1 minute ago, MonsterNavy said:

itzy is 100x bigger than rv WW. their streams/sales come from all over the world like twice and skz :rip: 

then why arent they streaming cheshire:confused:

54 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

It's over for everyone :redface:

50 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Kinda wish it was Jungkook or V

since they're the 2 that I actually semi-like

but Taeyang is Jimin's idol, so I get it

2 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

then why arent they streaming cheshire:confused:

Spotify streams:

Cheshire = 5,4M

Birthday = 3,9M 

:cm:

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Spotify streams:

Cheshire = 5,4M

Birthday = 3,9M 

this is an itzy drag babes :chick3:

Jimin is also the main dancer in BTS

as Taeyang is in BIGBANG

so it makes sense from an outsider standpoint :michael:

6 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

this is an itzy drag babes :chick3:

HITZY might be bombing digitally and in streaming especially for their standards. We all know that. 
However it’s interesting how y’all keep trying to portray Red Velvet as this super successful group right now and that are way more successful than the JYP girlies, when that’s a lie. 

Edited by Pluto2022

Red Velvet's latest song was a huge flop wasn't it?

Itzy's Chesire underperformed but didn't bomb as bad.

Kara won :zzz:

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

HITZY might be bombing digitally and in streaming especially for their standards. We all know that. 
However it’s interesting how y’all keep trying to portray Red Velvet as this super successful group that are way more successful than the JYP girlies, when that’s a lie. 

Whos yall i just posted here babes. RV an 8 yr old group doing almost similar number to a 3yr old supposed global leading gg sounds pretty successful to me :michael:

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

However it’s interesting how y’all keep trying to portray Red Velvet as this super successful group right now and that are way more successful than the JYP girlies, when that’s a lie. 

period. I see the deluluvs in here acting like RV is "successful" cause their old albums that sold 100k copies at best are selling 10k right now and their latest releases matching the rookies' sales nn :deadbanana2: but when its about itzy and twice they're always portraying them as flops even though both are bigger than rv ww in sales and streaming :lmao:

O.O and Dice hitting different atm :deadbanana2:

this always happen to me when someone leaves a group/an artist dies or something. what is this called? nn

9 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Kinda wish it was Jungkook or V

since they're the 2 that I actually semi-like

but Taeyang is Jimin's idol, so I get it

The Kpop stans (mainly Army) are always place Jimin with Taeyang when it came to vocals comparison and Jimin was the best vocalist among the 3rd Gen bg idols according to Army so this collab made sense

1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

Hopefully this means everyone will come together to hate on the real evil (Kyujin) :gaycat1:

I hope you're joking cuz its not okay to wish hate towards a minor

4 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I hope you're joking cuz its not okay to wish hate towards a minor

Well, a bahi treatment would be nice :gaycat1:

2 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

period. I see the deluluvs in here acting like RV is "successful" cause their old albums that sold 100k copies at best are selling 10k right now and their latest releases matching the rookies' sales nn :deadbanana2: but when its about itzy and twice they're always portraying them as flops even though both are bigger than rv ww in sales and streaming :lmao:

Like for real!? 
They now claim that ITZY’s streams and sales don't match, when ITZY BOTH have more streams and sales than RV this year. So if ITZY are flops then what does that make RV then? :michael:
And I said said earlier both groups have each a hit single and flop single this year in Korea. 

And then they keep pulling the “but RV are in their 8th year”, meanwhile 2 of their peers are still eating up all the 4th gen girlies globally. 

Btw, RV are not flops and are still successful, but some of you sheep are so biased, and keep coming for JYP ggs, even though they have better stats than RV:biblionny:

Edited by Pluto2022

12 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

O.O and Dice hitting different atm :deadbanana2:

Didn't expect the "lets roll the dice" part to refer to the rhythm method.