• Witnessed ET

• Pluto6

• hallucinate

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

le sserafim in 2025 teasing their next comeback: "strong. is that wrong?"

You need to get over Garam :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, hallucinate said:

random thought: who has the biggest debut song by a 4th gen gg? i know attention and hype boy are top 2 but after that, eleven? or dalla dalla?

spacer.png

Eleven. It's also got a Gold certification in Japan and is on its way to KMCA Platinum

Edit: As of now it's Dalla Dalla (plat and silver with high streams)

I see eleven surpassing it in like a year

Edited by Vrx.

59 minutes ago, DelRey said:

Who are these girls? I like the song :celestial6:

Rona (the girl at 0:14), Ririka (the girl at 0:23), Hana (the girl at 0:30) and Ara (the girl at 1:24) took part in Girls Planet 666 if that helps

they're sadly nugus whose sales peak was like 11k copies so we should support them or they may not last long

PS: they're also not afraid of singing live

Edited by Flomik

46 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Rona (the girl at 0:14), Ririka (the girl at 0:23), Hana (the girl at 0:30) and Ara (the girl at 1:24) took part in Girls Planet 666 if that helps

they're sadly nugus whose sales peak was like 11k copies so we should support them or they may not last long

PS: they're also not afraid of singing live

Thanks, I'm gonna listen more songs of them to see If I like them. 

10 hours ago, Cloudy said:

I haven't been interested in Kpop for a longtime now, but When I Move is instantly catchy, fun and none of thet try hard mess some girl groups have been pulling for quite some time. Of course not all of them, but for the most part.

They continue witheir run of perfect title tracks and it deserves to be a hit because it's just so good. I'd love to see other hag groups come back and gives us that nice old Kpop touch.

Exactly! I had no expectations for them because I thought they were very forgotten, but they did what they had to do and I'm so happy for them :clap3:

4 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Mother of all mothers:msmarvel:

She is a born performer :clap3:

Nice to see Koreans tweeting about her too for once :rip:

4 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

we need an fx hag comeback. k+a+l can make it happen. :jonny5: show newjeans what progressive conceptual kpop really is

but krystal would not want anything to do with taeyeon entertainment anymore and amber left on bad terms.

Krystal does not give a **** about f(x) lmao. Get ready for an Amber/Luna cb 

39 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

Krystal does not give a **** about f(x) lmao. Get ready for an Amber/Luna cb 

This lie. It's Victoria that gives no f*cks about the group. She even deleted them from her SNS bios years ago.

Krystal was the one giving interviews saying she wants f(x) to comeback and felt disappointed for their fans, but the comeback plans kept falling through. For whatever reason, SM didn't want to proceed with a group comeback without all 4 remaining members.

Victoria didn't even show up to f(x)'s last ever performance, whereas Krystal DID.

Luna is such an underrated visual. She has one of the best glow-ups I have ever seen and is now the prettiest f(x) member

:clap3::clap3::clap3::clap3:That's what they get for always ignoring EVERGLOW and Stray kids, and letting ITZY & TWICE flop.

And don't think we forgot about y'all dragging Jisoo's drama either, and trying to get it cancelled 

Edited by Pluto2022

:clap3::clap3::clap3: And that's what they get for kicking out The Garam Angel

Edited by Pluto2022

5 hours ago, sunny said:

Jia and Fei would definitely be into for a Miss A CB... They never miss  a chance to celebrate Miss A and it would only be a reunion CB not a normal one so i dont  see an issue finding time to shoot an mv and record a song. Also the girls are more mature now and also smart, a miss A CB would benefit them overall. Now the issue would be JYP and maybe Suzy

Jia ans Fei definitely won't comeback in Korea. They are above that now. Their career is finally thriving for both of them in China and they are getting high brands deals endorsement. Min wouldn't do it too. 

At this point in their career, Suzy is the one that would sign the fastest to do it. Not because she needs it but she'll gain the most from a reunion. 

how do yall think about this song? i think she's done better before :sherlock:

6 hours ago, Dark Horse said:

le sserafim in 2025 teasing their next comeback: "strong. is that wrong?"

:laugh:

Yeah i need another comeback to confirm this style. 
If Itzy went with : “I’m different, no one can tell me what to do”, Le Sserafim with “I’m gonna reach the top and nothing’s gonna stop me”

most of this video is boring but the first minute actually feels like it's gonna turn into a ghey pr0n with the way they keep caressing each other's pajamas lol

not to mention Taeyong's feet being the center of the main shot  :gaynetcat4:

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

They are back 

Lovelyz :heart:

Ahhh that’s a classic. The bridge still gives me CHILLS

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

:clap3:

I love the photoshoots so much :heart: