• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

Twitter is filled with rumours that Taylor has acquired the rights to her old masters...

Does this mean I can go ahead and start streaming OG Fearless?

@Teneo is This Love what you were hinting for May or is there more coming? :dancehall:

1 hour ago, Cloröx said:

If this was indeed true then I hope they combine both versions for charts and certifications :bunny:

It’s already combined on iTunes 

1 hour ago, GoatGly said:

Does this mean I can go ahead and start streaming OG Fearless?

If you want to listen a lower version, go ahead 

1 minute ago, JorgeM said:

She did dirty to her singles on TV, especially to YBWM.

2 hours ago, taylordswift13 said:

Twitter is filled with rumours that Taylor has acquired the rights to her old masters...

that's just delusional stans. news outlets would have already confirmed it, you can't secretly make a $300mil+ acquisition 

This Love is SMASHING on AM... It's doing better than Wildest Dreams and it also had her biggest debut ever in small markets like Ireland (even over ATW 10M)

Why would it be combined with the original on iTunes/AM if she did not get her masters back? Every other TV release has been counted separately, it doesn't make sense.

Screen-Shot-2022-05-06-at-9-37-25-pm.png

2 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

This Love is SMASHING on AM... It's doing better than Wildest Dreams and it also had her biggest debut ever in small markets like Ireland (even over ATW 10M)

I love TV version more than the original one:jonny6: it sounds so dreamy.

3 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

that's just delusional stans. news outlets would have already confirmed it, you can't secretly make a $300mil+ acquisition 

When Taylor spoke about the sale of her masters to shamrock, after Variery posted it, she show a letter from Shamrock and the purchase was from weeks before, if that would be true is not going to be public until the parts agree 

1 minute ago, WonderstruckFR said:

Why would it be combined with the original on iTunes/AM if she did not get her masters back? Every other TV release has been counted separately, it doesn't make sense.

Yeah, it’s suspicious.

1 minute ago, WonderstruckFR said:

I think the same happened with Wildest dreams that is most a mistake from Apple 

8 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

I think the same happened with Wildest dreams that is most a mistake from Apple 

I'm pretty sure it did not happen last year with WD TV, no.

Why would she have bought her masters back after already proceeding with this re-recording process. Why would she waste her money like that

If she bought her masters, releasing the rest of the rerecordings simply comes off as money hungry :katie:.

The best case scenario is that she did buy them back and she releases "From The Vault" Eps for the rest of the albums :gaylorcat1:.  

6 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

If she bought her masters, releasing the rest of the rerecordings simply comes off as money hungry :katie:.

The best case scenario is that she did buy them back and she releases "From The Vault" Eps for the rest of the albums :gaylorcat1:.  

Yeah like super deluxe version of each album. That would be ideal 

Not yall believing that rumor. Anyways...

18 minutes ago, Shoful said:

Why would she have bought her masters back after already proceeding with this re-recording process. Why would she waste her money like that

Pretty sure she gets it at way way lower price + she will fully gain control of all her music

iTunes grouping them together is 100% unrelated to some mythical acquisition of her masters - they are not the same recording, it is not a remix of the original. It is a mistake on their part.

Like someone else said, the old masters are still too valuable for her to have made a deal to purchase them silently. Further, she just released a re-recorded song that has been licensed to a movie last night.

Either way, even if she did or does buy them, I think she’ll complete the rerecordings because she told her fans she would do them and that they would include essentially new music. That’s not a promise she would walk back.

1 hour ago, JorgeM said:

I maintain that Taylor didn’t write those songs with her current vocals in mind so it sounds funny

why do people think Taylor will buy back old Albums when she is so successful with re-recording and fans are so excited.  with that intelligence anyone wouldn't buy back old albums let alone Taylor

Seeing people trash This Hymn is truly the saddest thing I've seen on this forum in a long time :gaycat6:

even if she bought her masters at this point she just can’t stop the TV project. the backlash would be huge from both Swifties and haters.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.