• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I think about it, the more her decision to release evermore makes sense. Considering how strategic Taylor is and how far ahead she plans her life, I’m sure she mapped out the entire re-recording process in 2020 itself and knew that she won’t be able to release new music for a while so it’s better to release TS9 now while she could. Not only did evermore help her secure that folklore grammy but it rode on folklore’s success and acclaim and gave her another successful album. Additionally, her contract with Republic is also nearing its fulfilment ?

My guess is that she will release 1989 TV in June/July while Speak Now TV comes in Nov/December and next year, she goes on tour and releases the rest of the re-recordings with debut TV coming on 13th Dec as a full circle moment and ultimately the re-recs era gets over in 2023. 

the way I kinda feel like 1989 tv might snatch folklore’s debut week numbers with how blank space has been surging and now this single :bibliahh:

but if I don’t gave clean tv by august I’m gonna riot!

We need Wonderland (Taylor's Version), miss Alison! :fish2:

4 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

We need Wonderland (Taylor's Version), miss Alison! :fish2:

The way every single song is going to be a serve - but Wonderland TV is coming for T10 in her discography with her new vocals :gaycat6:

Wonderland, AYHTDWS, Clean, Blank Space, I Wish You Would, You Are In Love, New Romantics, etc

1989 really was kinda that girl, absolutely quaking at its imminent rebirth

Coming for 2x plat :clap3:

Is 1989 TV coming this summer? She uploaded a new single cover on YouTube for Wildest Dreams.

6 minutes ago, Jynx672 said:

Is 1989 TV coming this summer? She uploaded a new single cover on YouTube for Wildest Dreams.

it's because she put it with TL, and every time a song gets added to a playlist or something, a new video appears with the playlist cover...

folklore, Red TV and 1989 (original) are her best album covers:heart2:

Loved the new This Love!

US itunes 

2. This Love

59. Wildest Dreams 

Hopefully itunes gets itself together and fixes them from the OGs. But glad the double single thing is boosting WDTV again. :clap3:

5 hours ago, Gork said:

I was thinking the same… Like, I hoped for the cover to be that one of the blue dress of the tiktok with Wildest Dreams TV trend… Anyways I'm still curious with that outfit… that wink must mean something 1989 TV related… maybe a mv or just shooting for the booklet? idk :huh:

When she made that story she was in Croatia while Joe was filming I think was just the outfit that she wore in that moment 

2 hours ago, Anna-Artdeco said:

Her caption is a huge Easter egg for the tour that’s coming very soon. The rumours are all lining up. 

I can’t believe you guys are so silly :biblio: “This Love TV” is released as a single (mentioned on her AM page) and “Wildest Dreams TV” is also added to the album making it a single album (pretty smart tbh) 

Which means the cover is for the single album NOT the official 1989 TV cover. Just like the WD TV cover was only for the single. There’s no way Taylor would give away the cover without an announcement. 

Yes, there a lot different sources saying that she is going to tour in 2023

what if the twitter silence is because the person who purchased it and she's never gonna use it again...?

the last time she's active in Twitter is on February liking Bastile cover exile

17 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

what if the twitter silence is because the person who purchased it and she's never gonna use it again...?

but she’s fine using Zuck*rberg’s platform? :deadbanana4:

Twitter is filled with rumours that Taylor has acquired the rights to her old masters...

45 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

but she’s fine using Zuck*rberg’s platform? :deadbanana4:

because she's not a stranger to questionable behavior...

She probably added Wildest Dreams to increase how many duplicates there are? Like with the chapters

People hate the masterpiece that is You Are in Lena? You guys need taste real quick.

JLKYo4X.gif

24 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

Twitter is filled with rumours that Taylor has acquired the rights to her old masters...

I think so too. 

hope she releases Speak now Tho.

This Love (My version!) is out & I’m currently reliving the 1989 tour in my head and spiraling, it’s fine

The tour began on May 5, 2015, in Tokyo, Japan

this ***** :dies:

also... regarding the spaced out 'midnight'... it's not only STYLE's opener, it's letters are literally SPACEd out too... :gaycat6:

Edited by Michael196

31 minutes ago, taylordswift13 said:

If this was indeed true then I hope they combine both versions for charts and certifications :bunny:

:rip:

FSDuYSIacAASCBd?format=jpg&name=large

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.