Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Taylor was so sad when she didn't get any gf nominations that one year :sosad:I'm so glad she didn't have to go through that again

pC3NZZU.gif

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone hear the SiriusXM thing? :matty:

Edited by kyoshi
Lol nvm found the clip

2 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Inch-resting :camping:

thats august reversed right? Maybe she's touring there in August?

1 minute ago, Shendelzare said:

enough with these low IQ taylor fanboy posts

pC3NZZU.gif

We need the reputank stans to leave the drags to @KOMH because some of these drags are serving Poplor shady comeback lyrics

pC3NZZU.gif

Reminder that Lover Fest was scaled down due to the shift in priorities in her life i.e., her mother's health. Using it for low IQ petty shade is disgusting 

pC3NZZU.gif

20 minutes ago, Reiner Braun said:

yeah Lover is good

A lot of critics like Pitchfork and Fantano's verdict on it is that it's 5 album tracks from becoming her best pop album

This sounds like all the best parts of Lover and non of the ME! and YNTCD

Hopefully there's a Paper Rings and DBATC in it too

Though the discussion about the transition from evermore to this is going to be a conversation

This part. The album has some devastating lows, but Lover was the first time she successfully made pop without the concessions she made before on 1939 and Puta. 1939 is a stellar album, but it is a bit anonymous in parts. Puta’s clunky use of AAVE and the cheesy villain theatrics weigh it down. 

Hopefully, Midnights sees her building on that, with a dash of what she learnt during Folkmore.

11 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

Inch-resting :camping:

anti-hero?

nvm: august

Edited by LiamVillain

2 minutes ago, discotitzz said:

This part. The album has some devastating lows, but Lover was the first time she successfully made pop without the concessions she made before on 1939 and Puta. 1939 is a stellar album, but it is a bit anonymous in parts. Puta’s clunky use of AAVE and the cheesy villain theatrics weigh it down. 

Hopefully, Midnights sees her building on that, with a dash of what she learnt during Folkmore.

this :deadvision: ready for it is borderline problematic and so is end game but anyway.

Most of her albums could do without much of the filler tbh. Red is too bloated, half of puta is disposable, the lows in loser are ****** terrible. I wish she served 10 track albums instead but even the bad songs can be enjoyable from time to time tbh

I just heard the Lavender Haze snippet finally and whew it def is a rep reject. :jonny5:

Boo me if you want, but the “is it chill that you’re in my head” line in Delicate always irked me because I know you don’t talk like that Miss Pennsylvania, daughter of stock brokers. Whenever she tries to adapt a style that doesn’t come to her authentically, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Stick to the verbose word play sis.

Just now, discotitzz said:

Boo me if you want, but the “is it chill that you’re in my head” line in Delicate always irked me because I know you don’t talk like that Miss Pennsylvania, daughter of stock brokers. Whenever she tries to adapt a style that doesn’t come to her authentically, it sticks out like a sore thumb. Stick to the verbose word play sis.

Not you acting like chill is some kind of street lingo 

Y’all are a hot mess 

45 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Not you acting like chill is some kind of street lingo 

:deadbanana2:

Chill being a misappropriation of AAVE is actually... one of the most unhinged things I've ever read. What's really problematic is the fact that your idea of AAVE is continually used in the wrong context but I digress. This statement is made even funnier when you consider that the most common criticism levelled at Loser is that few of the songs have Taylor immersing herself in a culture that doesn't belong to her. With respect to YNTCD, it's still mind boggling how Taylor could tackle a serious issue in such a tone deaf way. Literally the single most embarrassing moment to be a stan. 

pC3NZZU.gif

I'm kinda screaming at the unhinged reputa bullies obsessively mentioning Lover in the Midnights thread so much that they manifested Midnights to be Lover 2.0 :deadbanana4:. Karma for their loser behaviour :alexz2:. @Ms. Togekiss

I never said chill was AAVE, just that it came across forced. Like the Gay song. But y’all are so far up that critical bomb of an album’s ass that you have meltdowns about any criticism levied at it. Hmm.

Nnnn not the typical atrl shady posts being “meltdowns” now. :redface:

2 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

I'm kinda screaming at the unhinged reputa bullies obsessively mentioning Lover in the Midnights thread so much that they manifested Midnights to be Lover 2.0 :deadbanana4:. Karma for their loser behaviour :alexz2:. @Ms. Togekiss

Lover 2.0 is not bad though?

3 hours ago, discotitzz said:

I never said chill was AAVE, just that it came across forced. Like the Gay song. But y’all are so far up that critical bomb of an album’s ass that you have meltdowns about any criticism levied at it. Hmm.

The chill line literally never stood out to me at all, how is it forced. It’s such a common word :bibliahh:

6 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

As long as it’s an improved lover we should be good :1stplace:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.