Taylor Swift

Achilles.

16 minutes ago, Rican said:

We just need a single that is gonna last longer than 3 weeks in the top 10. :jonnycat:She definitely needs to strengthen her Hot 100 stats to improve her ranking on the Billboard Hot 100 Artist all time list. 

I think if she drops it tomorrow night it’ll go #1 from sales alone. She should also sell signed singles the first week that ship the 2nd, there’s a 2nd week. Third week she should drop the video, that’s a third week. Fourth week she should payola on tiktok and streaming services, fourth week. Fifth week, payola radio. That’s the 5th. By that point hopefully it’ll be stable enough and points will be low enough for it to sustain itself until single 2 the week of the album. 

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

She needs radio on her side more than anything. That's her main problem. Her streams are fine it's radio that holds her back currently. :gaycat6:

27 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

TaylorNations insta post today after being gone for 3 days… the caption being the august lyrics but changed… and having a clock emoji… midnight it is officially September. Announcement at midnight 

I noticed the TN post too but didn’t want to get my hopes up :gaylorcat2:

23 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

She needs radio on her side more than anything. That's her main problem. Her streams are fine it's radio that holds her back currently. :gaycat6:

Max Martin produced smasha, radio payola, and interviews 

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

The way I almost made a comment about your Red ranking but decided against it

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

because deep down you know it’s in the right rank 

spacer.png

Imagine if the lead single is somehow as INSTANT yet beautiful and unique as Running Up That Hill. I will legit collapse if there is a cool intro to the song before she begins singing :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Imagine if the lead single is somehow as INSTANT yet beautiful and unique as Running Up That Hill. I will legit collapse if there is a cool intro to the song before she begins singing :jonny5:

Speaking of, what are her “coolest” song intros?

Top of my head is Red. That banjo (?) is a hook in itself. And then Clean. Ms. Immi did that. @Headlock 

Thank god she went with Imogen Heap. Jack Antonoff could never.

Edited by Taylor fanboy

14 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Speaking of, what are her “coolest” song intros?

Top of my head is Red. That banjo (?) is a hook in itself. And then Clean. Ms. Immi did that. @Headlock 

Thank god she went with Imogen Heap. Jack Antonoff could never.

yes Red & Clean are some of her best intros but also I love the little Halloween vibes for LWYMMD. It sets the tone instantely. 

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

yes Red & Clean are some of her best intros but also I love the little Halloween vibes for LWYMMD. It sets the tone instantely. 

RFI is probably the best answer. Ugh. Earth-shattering. @World Eater can confirm.

my, my love had been frozen

deep blue but you painted me golden 

:cries: :cries: :cries:

i’d kiss you as the lights went out

swaying as the room burned down 

Kii at me just watching Taylors acceptance speech today and seeing she announced a new album. 

5 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

i’d kiss you as the lights went out

swaying as the room burned down 

Forever mad we didnt get a video for top 5 in her discography.

I'm surprised no one pointed this out yet but the album will come out right at the end of Billboards tracking year. I hope this doesn't end her year-end top 5 streak

New vinyls and pictures on her website.

New TikTok to promote them,

Edited by Ithinkforme13

7 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

New vinyls and pictures on her website.

New TikTok to promote them,

At least this pretty much confirms the cover will show the actual track list and not just “track 1, track 2 etc”

They're all so pretty. 

The jade green is absolutely gorgeous. And the mohagany wow :wanda:

i'm gonna wait a few days to see if She does anything else before wednesday at midnite

I LOVE this photoshoot already :jonnycat: LOVE the visuals. I’m full on Swiftie mood again :jonny6:  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.