Taylor Swift

Achilles.

52 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

get well soon sis :heart:

45 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

Get well soon sweetie:heart:

Thank you both dearly. I went to the eye doctor for sudden onset blurry vision and within 3 days I was in surgery to remove a 7cm brain tumour. :chick2:

Such a crazy turnaround. What a week. I really appreciate the support. :heart2:

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, EarthJang said:

Just listen to coronalina and almost fell asleep 

Well Good 4 u. 

29 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Taylor's not winning an oscar for a 'Where the Crawdads Sing' song

4C66247E-52F4-4B70-BF1B-5310DDF71BDA.thu

Of course not. I hope she knows it

29 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Thank you both dearly. I went to the eye doctor for sudden onset blurry vision and within 3 days I was in surgery to remove a 7cm brain tumour. :chick2:

Such a crazy turnaround. What a week. I really appreciate the support. :heart2:

Take comfortable rest. I know recovering from surgery is not an easy task but i hope you'll be back stronger than ever. 

People creaming for pop so she's definitely dropping debut next. :giraffe:

CaroLana is so ******* good. Maybe the rock album can wait and TS10 should be full on folk?

No more pandering to Pop radio and Pop stans, lets go

957892978_ATRLAvi.thumb.gif.770e6f0e4a30

Carolina is really really good. Especially 2:43 version. 

44 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

CaroLana is so ******* good. Maybe the rock album can wait and TS10 should be full on folk?

No more pandering to Pop radio and Pop stans, lets go

It would be tragic if ME!, YNTCD and MIAB are her last efforts to pander :monkey:

3 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

It would be tragic if ME!, YNTCD and MIAB are her last efforts to pander :monkey:

They wont be :oh: The vault masterpieces from 1989TV and RepTV will be her last efforts :oh: 

You know what would be more embarrassing though? Her going back to releasing MEs, YNTCDs and The Mans after her amazing streak so far and the insane amont of acclaim/respect she has gained since 2020 tbh. 

If she ever wants a hit song or Grammy again she needs to ditch the 'folk' sound and influence, atleast for the singles. They worked well for the pandemic, but a 3rd album of the same general sound isn't going to gain her anymore more respect or break any new barriers for her. Streaming numbers also say that people don't really want that sound for her anymore.

9 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

If she ever wants a hit song or Grammy again she needs to ditch the 'folk' sound and influence, atleast for the singles. They worked well for the pandemic, but a 3rd album of the same general sound isn't going to gain her anymore more respect or break any new barriers for her. Streaming numbers also say that people don't really want that sound for her anymore.

It’s not that people don’t want it anymore, the genre is just less popular to the streaming audience.

ENUFF with the folk songs, i want a rock album full of bangers.

why do we care so much about an OST track? just take it for what it is and enjoy it :alexz2:

We need cinematic camp bops like Haunted for TS10 :gaycat3:

I don't really mind whatever genre she chooses for her next album I just want her to release multiple singles and music videos for it :cries: so many folkmore tracks deserved to have a visual attached to them

Carolina is amazing and I'm enjoying the beautiful art my fave just gifted me. :wanda:

I think personally I’m satisfied with the amount of this folk alt sound she has released. What I’m sick of though is the folklore aesthetic bleeding into the rerecording era, the aesthetics/covers have been so folklorified :rip::rip: 

Edited by Delusional

I think the window for another folkmore has passed but I don't want anything remotely similar to her pop albums for TS10

19 minutes ago, By the Water said:

I think the window for another folkmore has passed but I don't want anything remotely similar to her pop albums for TS10

Psychedelic dance rock is coming

I wouldnt mind another 1989 with some more lyrical depth :devil:

I might be biased because I just bought tickets to see them in two months, but imagine the Lord coming back with something like this for TS10, I would **** myself

My best guess is that she goes back to her usual thing on TS10. She keeps her “usual” producers for like half of the album (Jack, Aaron, and maybe Max), and then brings in some new blood to help define the sound of the album as she’s done on every album since Red, save for reputation and evermore. 

If she doesn’t work with Max again, she’ll probably bring in a different hitmaker. If she does work with him again, maybe she brings in more pop-rock type producers who’d fit alongside Aaron and Jack. Maybe Ariel Rechtshaid? She worked with Lorde’s old producer on Lover, so maybe she’ll work with Haim’s producer for the next one?

I wouldnt mind a CaroLana'd album in the future with medieval aesthetics, haunting vibes/sound etc, but TS10 needs to be a pop/rock album full of bangers, she has another massive era in her if she finally choses the right singles etc
After that she can complete the folkmore trinity, but first we need a new sound + tour :michael:

Edited by TaylenaStan

Carolina might overtake Eyes Open as my favorite soundtrack song :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.