• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/22/2022 at 2:23 AM, Michael196 said:

Her only negative review ever... :toofunny2:

@Cloröx mayne we need the good sis Michael to trash thee puta more. :sistrens:

Anybody knows if the ATRL swifties discord base still active? I left 5 years ago due to the breakdown over her skipping Southeast Asia for Rep Tour :skull: 

30 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Anybody knows if the ATRL swifties discord base still active? I left 5 years ago due to the breakdown over her skipping Southeast Asia for Rep Tour :skull: 

Yes

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Yes

spacer.png

Can you DM me the discord link? Let me join only to breakdown again cuz she might skip southeast asia for Midnights Tour  :fan: 

2 hours ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Can you DM me the discord link? Let me join only to breakdown again cuz she might skip southeast asia for Midnights Tour  :fan: 

That base is overtaken by Ariana stans. There's no point. 

So it’s no longer a secret and now everyone knows that we’re the clowns of the stan world and these interns are playing us like a fiddle to gain interaction from all the clownery :deadbanana4:

17 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

@Cloröx mayne we need the good sis Michael to trash thee puta more. :sistrens:

I’ve never called puta trash when it has multiple masterpieces in the second half and it still stomps on careers but it’s just not on par with any of the post fearless albums as a whole... :sistrens:

That Superbowl rumor is a mess. 

It's Apple Music's inaugural Superbowl Halftime Show so they probably want someone they have a good relationship with. 

They're probably still negotiating, but they want her locked into it so they leaked it to force her hand in signing as the headliner. 

It will be bad for the real superbowl performer. They will be compared to her. She just do it now regardless.

Super bowl performance is mostly lackluster anyway, the ads video typically had more splash, imho

On 9/18/2022 at 3:45 PM, Ampersand13 said:

I thought we moved on from So it Goes slander… she’s nothing short of a highlight WHEW that post-chorus is amazing 

singing it an octave higher after the last chorus :WAP:

1 hour ago, wwshooter said:

Super bowl performance is mostly lackluster anyway, the ads video typically had more splash, imho

this ad turning we are young into a bonafide smash affected goddess swift a lot since it made mr antonoff famous

she was really giving all she had on Afterglow :jonny4:

On 9/23/2022 at 7:09 AM, Great Username said:

That’s the turning point, hopefully we are watching the other turning point, interestingly both after/from (this time) RED her number one fan favorite so far.

For Midnights Track List, now you know I was right, she did it for you :devil:

Third time is the charm. After 13 & 8, 1 SHOULD be the next by accident, then stop right there.

1989 TV has to come last, the critical reception of the TVs to rep, TS, and SN will depend on each other which comes first.

TS should come after Red.  

She invented country emo back in the day.

Teardrops On My Guitar, Cold As You, Stay Beautiful, Should’ve Said No ugh.

Abigail and her stanning emo bands in their youth really paid of!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.