• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't have long hair with a dress like that. Maybe a bob would have been better (or maybe a cap), but the hair they picked was perfect.

She looked so good. :jonny4:

I think this album will have sad moments and it will have slow moments (cause that's just the general vibe right now, I guess), but I know for a fact that this album will be big. I have no idea what genre we're about to get, but it's going to be stadium tier excellency :clap3:

Whew hopefully Pat sticks around for this era then. But Taylor will probably go back into hiding by the time Halloween rolls around. :rip:

@Great Username

When we talked about Carolina here a few days ago, you knew this coming :devil:

spacer.png

This is for you, Revenge, Better Than Revenge.

Track One:

Track Seven:

Track Thirteen:

This time she will make it much harder for you to fulfill the Blank Space.

A million likes... and that's how many copies MIDNIGHT$ will debut with.

PQBiFCs.jpg

4 minutes ago, mael said:

A million likes... and that's how many copies MIDNIGHT$ will debut with.

Speak it into existence sis

FU9fd7u.gif

17 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Speak it into existence sis

FU9fd7u.gif

This gif being the first misstep of the era. One problematic person at a time please we still have D*R on the table. 

FU9fd7u.gif

-

1M likes, 1M debut. BIGGEST SMASHA SINCE REPUTA is coming.

Taylor needs to update her PLAYLIST BY ME! on AM. She hasn't updated in years.

Teneo, if you're reading this, can you tell me if she's gonna drop a lead single anytime soon. Thanks king xoxo

FU9fd7u.gif

46 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

This gif being the first misstep of the era. One problematic person at a time please we still have D*R on the table. 

FU9fd7u.gif

-

1M likes, 1M debut. BIGGEST SMASHA SINCE REPUTA is coming.

At least todrick is gone 

unless she plans on serving us a radio-friendly ORGANIC smash-hit banger lead single, she can crawl back into her hole.

FU9fd7u.gif

and we'll keep the potential 1M debut thx

FU9fd7u.gif

1 hour ago, kevinnyc said:

@Great Username

When we talked about Carolina here a few days ago, you knew this coming :devil:

spacer.png

Yes we need to hear from ATRL’s most iconic Swiftie. @Great Username, the oracle, the legend. What do you think Midnights will be giving us? Will She be continuing Her acclaimed qualitea error?

Edited by Beyonnaise

folklore and 1989 are my favorite album covers and probably always will be, but Midnights definitely rounds out the top 3. The cover is genius:clap3:

3 hours ago, Wolf Alice said:

00-story-2.gif

Pat McGrath really did magic with her makeup

Probably an unpopular opinion but the hair is just perfect with this look. Obsessed.

OG Red is her best ablum cover. She washed Joni’s hag ass with the shadow. I like the text too. TV was too heavy-handed and was just an Evermore shoot outtake.

Also I’m pretty sure max is on the album, this was from her speech last year when she won the National Music Publishers Association’s Songwriter Icon Award. At the time, we all assumed it was an Easter egg for the TVs, but max isn’t credited as a producer on those. 

Then, later in my career, I got to work with Max Martin and Johan Shellback, who I learned so much from [in] a melodic sense, and I will carry those lessons with me for the rest of my life. I will learn more lessons from them next time we work together, and I feel really lucky that they’ve been a part of my life.

6 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Also I’m pretty sure max is on the album, this was from her speech last year when she won the National Music Publishers Association’s Songwriter Icon Award. At the time, we all assumed it was an Easter egg for the TVs, but max isn’t credited as a producer on those. 

Then, later in my career, I got to work with Max Martin and Johan Shellback, who I learned so much from [in] a melodic sense, and I will carry those lessons with me for the rest of my life. I will learn more lessons from them next time we work together, and I feel really lucky that they’ve been a part of my life.

I see many guesses that he is on the album but I remember how sure fans CS was produced by him and he wasn’t on the album.

5 minutes ago, Aiya said:

AOTY incoming :WAP: poor everyone else

wow she looked so hot and young yesterday. It really was HER NIGHT. FU9fd7u.gif

Gosh I really hope we get a single on friday. It would FLY to #1 and then hopefully on album release week she pushes the 2nd single with an mv and then scores a 2nd #1 for the era. It would be her first era to have multiple #1s since 1989! I dont care about eras anymore but I feel like this album needs it. idk why...it just seems like this needs to have multiple singles and stuff!

25 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

even if max is not part of Midnights she should really consider working with him again especially for rep TV; Jack is very talented but there's no way he can replicate that sound

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.