Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

FbVzj3dacAAHqL-?format=jpg&name=largeFbVzkuaaAAAeHhK?format=jpg&name=large

I wonder if Max is on Midnights. If he is, I hope she also recruited Elvira. She did an excellent job replacing Max on the rerecordings.

Tbh I doubt it

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

The way we are finally back on the right timeline, back to even year releases every 2 years :clap3: I really think we will get sth like this (TVs on her ''off'' years :coffee2:)
2022: Midnights
2023: SN and 1989 (TV)
2024: TS11
2025: Rep and Mixtape (TV)
2026: TS12
... now after that i feel like she might take a big break until 2030~ and come back with a bang for TS13

We know she is super calculated and loves planning everything years in advance, this feels so likely to me  tbh :loki:
The TVs are perfect to keep her numbers high in her off years while not overexposing her at the same time imo, since the TV tracks dont really get pushed on playlists, radio and almost 0 promo outside of release weeks... so she still builds anticipation for her 'new' albums

Edited by TaylenaStan

2 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

The way we are finally back on the right timeline, back to even year releases every 2 years :clap3: I really think we will get sth like this (TVs on her ''off'' years :coffee2:)
2022: Midnights
2023: SN and 1989 (TV)
2024: TS11
2025: Rep and Mixtape (TV)
2026: TS12
... now after that i feel like she might take a big break until 2030~ and come back with a bang for TS13

We know she is super calculated and loves planning everything years in advance, this feels so likely to me  tbh :loki:

You’re missing 2027: Karma (From The Vault)(Taylor’s Version) Then 2029 ts13 bc 2+2+9= 13

4 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

You’re missing 2027: Karma (From The Vault)(Taylor’s Version) Then 2029 ts13 bc 2+2+9= 13

I'm also a believer that Karma/scrapped TS6 is real but would we really get it so late :emofish: Would be a slay if she released a double album Rep (TV) + Karma (TV) :loki: Also feel like she will eventually take a longer break, maybe focus on other parts of her career (acting :gaycat6: etc) and after releasing all the TVs + one more new album would be the perfect time for that... we'll see tho after the double surprise release within 6 months of folkmore i could see anything happen  :deadbanana4:

The only reason shes got that many tweets is because she danced to pink venom and blinks tweeted about it, yall know how crazy they are, yes?

But imagine Taylor opening with 1M again :jonny5: lives will be lost me fears

1 hour ago, Taylor Swift said:

Yeah, if she's planning a worldwide tour next year, it would make sense that the songs on Midnights cater toward stadiums. Euphoric pop/rock smashes incoming

Indeed. :clownny:

I wouldn't mind some 80s Japanese city pop songs on the album, it would fit the show girl aesthetic and album cover. 

3 80s Japanese city pop songs

2 disco songs

5 70s soft rock songs

3 alternative experimental songs 

An album

:ihype:

15 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I wouldn't mind some 80s Japanese city pop songs on the album, it would fit the show girl aesthetic and album cover. 

2 disco songs

5 70s soft rock songs

An album

we need her Automatic (by Utada) :jonny5:

Lead single with signed physical copies, radio deal and streaming farms and payola. Something that actually STICKS. It would be so dumb to not release a single now that the charts are so weak, she could easily hold on to #1 for at least 4 weeks, 6-8 if she manages to make it a legitimate hit.

Apparently this is the same legend who gave us the flawless 2019 vogue uk shoot :smitten:

Taylor%20Swift%20BV%20Jan%20_03.jpg

taylor-swift-people-magazine-the-beautif

as99zbkdvmu71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

In a perfect world she'd tease the lead sing on Tik Tok, make it go viral and release it to record-breaking numbers next week.

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

2 disco songs

5 70s soft rock songs

An album

1 hour ago, Cleanromantic said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ch1EBL3LuJh/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

That moment she stared right into the camera :jonny3:. It's straight up Natalie Portman as Odile in black swan crossed with January Jones as Emma Frost . My heart literally skipped a beat when she did it :weeps:. Somebody gif it.

spacer.pngl

I can't insert the other one lol this website is a mess

https://www.vogue.com/article/taylor-swift-vmas-2022-makeup-pat-mcgrath

Just listened to the original version of This Love for the first time in forever and wow that was not enjoyable at all  :rip: What an improvement the TV made :jonny: 

The colors of the tracklist are the same of the 1989 era… I’m expecting pop. But sadder, darker, more introspective pop. A fusion of Disco pop, dream pop, alt pop,  chamber pop, indie, soft rock, new wave , vapor wave.

48 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

Apparently this is the same legend who gave us the flawless 2019 vogue uk shoot :smitten:

Taylor%20Swift%20BV%20Jan%20_03.jpg

taylor-swift-people-magazine-the-beautif

as99zbkdvmu71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Pat is a high fashion icon. great move, Taylor

6 minutes ago, Nexto said:

The way I'm obsessed with her VMAs look still :jonny5:

Her best look in a long time! The make up was good too.

27 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

The colors of the tracklist are the same of the 1989 era… I’m expecting pop. But sadder, darker, more introspective pop. A fusion of Disco pop, dream pop, alt pop,  chamber pop, indie, soft rock, new wave , vapor wave.

This is what I thought about but you never know with her.

The landline photo screams the 60s. The chair, the curtains, the phone, the ashtray and the colors. I think it might be from a MV. The 12:00 countdown is probably from the MV as well and the alarm clock isn't digital. I think we're going back in time and we're heading for the 60s or 70s.

Edited by Fama

3 hours ago, Frogger17 said:

Considering the number of wigs that flew into the air last night after the announcement, I'm assuming this isn't a typo. :gaycat:

lmao :ahh: its a typo sorry to ruin your moment 

OT: if she's keeping Aaron I need some of these, they exactly sound like something you'd listen at midnight on the bus or some like that 

and imagine the closing track being something like this

And just so you know here's what the latest song from The National sounds like, so it might be a hint the same way evermore (a) is a carbon copy of Sleep Well Beast (A) 

Does anyone know where to find downloads of the 1989 Tour and Reputation Tour as .mp3s? I really want to have them in my library so I can add them to playlists. 

00-story-2.gif

Pat McGrath really did magic with her makeup

Her afterparty hair with her VMAs dress and makeup would of been her best look ever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.