• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruel Summer destroying all "Lover" singles. Remember she decided to not release it as a single. What a clown.

Sd8Q.gif 

19 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

The Way I Loved You over 500k is crazy :gaycat6:

This should've been the 4th single over Fifteen and Forever & Always should've been the 6th and final. :wanda:

8 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Cruel Summer destroying all "Lover" singles. Remember she decided to not release it as a single. What a clown.

Sd8Q.gif 

Her biggest lover era mistake

It's the fact The Man has held better than the first two singles. :deadbanana2:

1. Anyone who thinks TS10 is being announced or coming any time soon is batshit. Idc how many exclamation marks aaron used today

2. Imagine cruel summers numbers if it got an mv and live performances like ME!, The Man, and Lover (song) got

Shazam France:

#184.(+13) Don't Blame Me 

gretchen-a-fazenda.gif

1 hour ago, Hunter_13 said:

It's the fact The Man has held better than the first two singles. :deadbanana2:

:deadvision::deadvision::deadvision:

I really thought at least You Need To Calm Down would have some staying power

YNTCD is homophobic, glad we let it rot in piss. although I still bop sometimes

gretchen-a-fazenda.gif

The Man is a cute bop with a cute beat (probably Karens love it) meanwhile YNTCD was ruined with those Ooh Ooh during the chorus - literally unlistenable.

gretchen-a-fazenda.gif

YNTCD, The Man and ME! are 3 of the most disgusting things she has ever put out. Dont even get me started on the atrociuos mvs wheww I still get the heebie jeebies thinking about them...:deadbanana2:

My god why did Aaron have to use 10 exclamation marks :rip: Why couldnt it just be 5 or whatever ffs :gaycat6:
The way i imagine Taylor texting him ''Hi Aaron, can you please use 10 exclamation marks to make those losers think i'm gonna drop TS10? Thanks'' :gaycat6:
No way is she gonna release TS10 tonight like some ppl on twitter say, but honestly maybe its truly coming soon and its why she didnt announce another TV yet :gaycat6:

Edited by TaylenaStan

43 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

YNTCD, The Man and ME! are 3 of the most disgusting things she has ever put out. Dont even get me started on the atrociuos mvs wheww I still get the heebie jeebies thinking about them...:deadbanana2:

put some respect on ME!'s MV, it's top tier among her videos no matter what anyone says, plus the song aged like fine wine :katie2:

10 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

plus the song aged like fine wine :katie2:

on chromatica maybe. 

YNTCD is the best out of the three for sure. The production is actually pretty good. Taylor is to blame for its flaws

I listened to ME! for the first time last time after like a year and...it's not that bad? Like it's not good but I feel I thought it was much worse before.

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

although I still bop sometimes

It has a very nice instrumental, even if Taylor gave the gays more than they deserved 

gretchen-a-fazenda.gif

3 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

It has a very nice instrumental, even if Taylor gave the gays more than they deserved 

gretchen-a-fazenda.gif

I agree. I also really like the OOHH OOHHs tbh

gretchen-a-fazenda.gif

I know what she was trying to do with the “why are you mad when you could be GLAAD?” line but the majority of the GP will not get it and think “glad” not “GLAAD”. They must really have thought Taylor lost her mind.

41 minutes ago, Lille said:

I listened to ME! for the first time last time after like a year and...it's not that bad? Like it's not good but I feel I thought it was much worse before.

This. It was a bad lead single but the song itself is fine. The lyrics are a bit cringe but they’re like so over the top that it works.

46 minutes ago, Lille said:

it's the sheep effect, it's very common in this base

Michael196

51 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

I know what she was trying to do with the “why are you mad when you could be GLAAD?” line but the majority of the GP will not get it and think “glad” not “GLAAD”. They must really have thought Taylor lost her mind.

I feel like we don't bash this specific line enough :deadbanana4:

I love the lyrics to The Man, I just don’t like the dated production. The acoustic version >>>>>. I hope it’s the one she performs from here on out. 

Also, I don’t understand how The Man got such bad production when Lover overall is a fantastically produced album. Even Me! and YNTCD have great production. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.