Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

WD got announced and released on a friday and it barely lost 10 hours...

And WD is a big single which was very viral in that moment. It is still doing >1 million since September not comparable with this cute song 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, JorgeM said:

And WD is a big single which was very viral in that moment. It is still doing >1 million since September not comparable with this cute song 

I wasn’t comparing or anything, just correcting the member that I tagged since they said that it was released in the middle of the week...

I just saw that some noticed that she changed the WDTV spotify background to the tiktok post announcement...

it would be so weird to get the album cover Tonight without a proper announcement

6 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

I just saw that some noticed that she changed the WDTV spotify background to the tiktok post announcement...

it would be so weird to get the album cover Tonight without a proper announcement

wait, it was related to Red TV before the This Love announcement, right? :WAP:

If she was going to announce 1989 TV sometime soon, she probably would have done it now with the song like she did with LS/Fearless. Maybe Peak Now is next

11 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

wait, it was related to Red TV before the This Love announcement, right? :WAP:

I don’t use spotify but I think that it was according to what I’ve seen some post...

the spaced out ‘midnight’ is a hint... I’m scared that she’s lying and she drops the entire thing :gaycat6:

or maybe next friday, May 13, 13 weeks after TJ&TQ Remix which was also 13 weeks after sacRED TV, and ‘midnight’ got 8 letters, 8 days from today is next friday :gaycat6:

Edited by Michael196

1 minute ago, Michael196 said:

I don’t use spotify but I think that it was according to what I’ve seen some post...

the spaced out ‘midnight’ is a hint... I’m scared that she’s lying and she drops the entire thing :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

If she was going to announce 1989 TV sometime soon, she probably would have done it now with the song like she did with LS/Fearless. Maybe Peak Now is next

I mean, something has to be coming after This Love (TV), there are just a lot of things… the ‘midnight’ spaced out, the merch, that canvas being back on Spotify..

or we’re just huge clowns :monkey:

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I mean, something has to be coming after This Love (TV), there are just a lot of things… the ‘midnight’ spaced out, the merch, that canvas being back on Spotify..

or we’re just huge clowns :monkey:

5 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

or maybe next friday, May 13, 13 weeks after TJ&TQ Remix which was also 13 weeks after sacRED TV, and ‘midnight’ got 8 letters, 8 days from today is next friday :gaycat6:

She is trolling with this 1989TV rollout. Ain't no way missy will be able to break SacREDTV's spotify debut I fear. She will be missing a chunk of streams from these pre-releases. I HATE HER,

WOZDAbi.thumb.gif.52ce0917493b03a4cbb2e5

Edited by mael

:jonny5::jonny5:

I go into nature for the first time in WEEKS and Taylor decides to do this :deadbanana4:

I still think she should release SIO and BS as pre-release singles

If purchased, a digital copy of "This Love (Taylor's Version)” Digital Single, including updated digital single art, will be sent to the email address supplied at checkout on the release date of May 6th, 2022. 

in a few hour they will update the cover so…

why is the spaced out midnight a hint? i’m lost sisters

2 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

why is the spaced out midnight a hint? i’m lost sisters

i don’t know if this is a hint, but why would she space that out? :gaycat6:

also, why is she not posting that trailer/snippet on Twitter? :deadbanana4:

31 minutes ago, mael said:

She is trolling with this 1989TV rollout. Ain't no way missy will be able to break SacREDTV's spotify debut I fear. She will be missing a chunk of streams from these pre-releases. I HATE HER,

Wdym. This Love is probably the least popular song from 1989 :confused: The GP will still stream SIO and BS en masse when they drop

I just saw the author’s tiktok, she literally gave it away with the caption and no one noticed :dies: if I saw it earlier I would’ve immediately figured it out...

also her name on twitter is ‘Jenny Han can’t come to the phone right now’ :dies:

12 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

also, why is she not posting that trailer/snippet on Twitter? :deadbanana4:

because she's dumb, it would've been at half a million likes by now :dies:

42 minutes ago, mael said:

Unless she has 15+ from the vault songs :eli: 

2 hours ago, 1989 said:

I’m not sure where people are getting this Debut speculation from, there’s been absolutely no signs that it’s next. 

It’s the album that needs a makeover the most, but watch her save it for last. :toofunny2:

I could see debut being last solely as a full circle "reclaiming" her name statement. :gaycat3:

Knowing her ass and seeing how messy the TVs era was I'm expecting a post announcing Speak Now TV for November in a few weeks

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

what if next week she announces the release date for both 1989 TV and Speak Now TV? Like 1989 TV august release and Speak Now TV december :giraffe:

I think that she will announce on May 13th that 1989 is coming by September and Speak Now  will be in November. I’m basing this on releasing signed Fearless for $19.89 last September (plus WD released in September as well)  and signed Red for $20.10 in November. Ready to be a clown. ?

the "1989 cover" circulating on #that website is fake right?

15 minutes ago, timothymincer said:

I think that she will announce on May 13th that 1989 is coming by September and Speak Now  will be in November. I’m basing this on releasing signed Fearless for $19.89 last September (plus WD released in September as well)  and signed Red for $20.10 in November. Ready to be a clown. ?

This sounds plausible. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.