Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

I don't even think they are dating for real real, but *sigh* Selena plays too much. I'm sure there's out here  more  suitable men for her, but sadly, she has a weak for players. Is so embarrassing lol

This thing is doomed from the start. He's a cheater, attention seeker and so is his manager. Once she gets bored and break with him, he will go out using her name to promote his flop songs, talk with tabloids, and who knows, maybe even creat fake stories like Abel did.   
I can see why some fans are concerned. She's doing great in every field of her life, so why risky this for something that clearly won't work?No shade but, he's not even all that. No worth the drama that can come from this. Also, let's be real, Selena's story with men are not good and her PR team always let they bad mouth her and walk free after this. Still this day a lot of people believe in Abel's lies. I'm still bitter about that. 

Eh, i just hope she's ready to deal with whatever will come from this decision.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

:cm:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

That boy don't even smiling in those damn pictures with her.

Like, sir, Selena's doing charity dating you. Be happy 

:biblio:

Good thing her schedule is full. She will forget him soon

:fan:

Do we have some news about her other movie projects like In The Shadow?

A full year of acting is a dream, actually. Spiral and DollHouse are stuck somewhere in pre-production but I have some hope left for In The Shadow.

4 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

Do we have some news about her other movie projects like In The Shadow?

A full year of acting is a dream, actually. Spiral and DollHouse are stuck somewhere in pre-production but I have some hope left for In The Shadow.

No new info, but I would imagine Emilia Perez is the only movie that she will film this year 

16 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

Oscar noms tomorrow. Who thinks My Mind & Me will get it?

even tho i dont see her getting a nom, i will pray for her :WAP: it would be such a big honor for her

i don't think her role on this musical is big, she didn't even take dance/singing lessons, so probably that's something small

38 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

i don't think her role on this musical is big, she didn't even take dance/singing lessons, so probably that's something small

how do you know? everything she does nowadays is in private

Is this true? :deadbanana2:

8 hours ago, Geovane. said:

how do you know? everything she does nowadays is in private

it's private indoors. but always she steps foot outside there're spottings so unless she's taking class at her apartment...

16 hours ago, Souvenir said:

even tho i dont see her getting a nom, i will pray for her :WAP: it would be such a big honor for her

didnt happen but okay, competition was hard, at least she got shortlisted! 

3 hours ago, La Luna said:

FnNXuZvWAAEIdf9?format=jpg&name=900x900

RB chief marketing officer meeting with Interscope team. 

Hmm :gaycat3:

interesting

No nom for MM&M as expected lol. It's ok. Snatching a spot  in the shortlist was already a nice surprise.

Selena's slowly but surely building/earning support from the voters. Step by step. She will get there.

I can't believe Austin went from C-list to Oscar Nominee. whew

All thanks to a good biopic movie...

Yeah, miss Gomez needs to work in that Mountain movie asap

I have a good feeling about that movie. The potential is huge and soooo critic bait

:clownny:

4 hours ago, La Luna said:

I can't believe Austin went from C-list to Oscar Nominee. whew

All thanks to a good biopic movie...

Yeah, miss Gomez needs to work in that Mountain movie asap

I have a good feeling about that movie. The potential is huge and soooo critic bait

:clownny:

i also have a good feeling about this movie!! it's gong to be so great for her. 

I really have a feeling that the Selena x Miley collab is real, hope it happens. 

I need more candids of her on set, I love them and I like to go back once the season is out and be like: oh so they were filming this lol

She's gonna have a really busy first half of the year that's for sure!

15 hours ago, Selegend said:

i also have a good feeling about this movie!! it's gong to be so great for her. 

The role is different and out of her comfort zone. It's exactly what she needs to take her acting career to the next level. We need updates about this project asap.

I'm so scared she will step down because of schedule conflicts. 

I don't care about Spiral, Dollhouse has a nice concept but i can live if she cancel this... Now about the  Mountain movie? Yeah, if she cancels, a meltdown is coming  i fear lmao 

8 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

Oh, she's coming

March? :duca:

2 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

March? :duca:

i think the three stands for like third album and these are just random pics from a recording day 

Just now, kyliefever2002 said:

i think the three stands for like third album and these are just random pics from a recording day 

you might be right, but it also could mean more than that :gaycat6:

she’s so cryptic and for what?? :dancehall3:

13 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

Oh, she's coming

OH WE RE READY :WAP: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.