Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

I never understood why she took out Grateful and Flawless and gave us Rare and pyk which are just other people's rejects. Don't get me wrong I love pyk and it's finally getting recognition but it's just so vague as a song. She branded Rare as a vulnerable and honest album but she has all these other people's songs. It's still her best album but the room for improvement is huge. Hope she comes through with SG3 

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, asweetestfetish said:

I never understood why she took out Grateful and Flawless and gave us Rare and pyk which are just other people's rejects. Don't get me wrong I love pyk and it's finally getting recognition but it's just so vague as a song. She branded Rare as a vulnerable and honest album but she has all these other people's songs. It's still her best album but the room for improvement is huge. Hope she comes through with SG3 

PYK wasn't really a reject though. Not in the sense Rare and Ring were lol. The chorus was already done by Liz's sister, yes. But the song wasn't anywhere done and being passed around to several other artists.

1 hour ago, asweetestfetish said:

Ring is also another demo floating out there, personally I think Rare wasn't meant to smash they just tasted the waters for the next project 

PYK at 400k on a Sunday oh wow :duca:

also I haven’t seen any update accounts post about this but I noticed that good for you re-entered the Apple Music pop charts (USA) again only a few days ago which is interesting because I haven’t seen it on there in forever. it was in the ~190s on friday and now it’s about to enter the top 150. I wonder why it’s rising, but it aged like wine so it deserves

Spoiler

spacer.png

also if anyone cares calm down peaked in the ~90s during release weak then tumbled down into like the ~140s the week after, but after the video it started rising a lot again and now it’s reaching new peaks and it’s currently at #54 :jonny5:

Edited by aquababy

Lose You To Love Me is like 10x times more viral than PYK right now and it was no effect on the streams I think hits can only increase at some point Ariana Grande also showed down with the Positions era after lots songs went viral upon it's release 

51 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

PYK wasn't really a reject though. Not in the sense Rare and Ring were lol. The chorus was already done by Liz's sister, yes. But the song wasn't anywhere done and being passed around to several other artists.

It's still another song Selena scammed songwriting credits and it shows 

Oops double post. But I wonder if Francia is going for HIMYF.
Edited by jxbuggie

2 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

Lose You To Love Me is like 10x times more viral than PYK right now and it was no effect on the streams I think hits can only increase at some point Ariana Grande also showed down with the Positions era after lots songs went viral upon it's release 

Cause it’s already a known song, so no many peoole go back to it

i was searching in songstats.com and Fet1sh went extremely popular back in 2020 on TikTok but the audios are deleted :rip: i forgot how UMG didn't have an agreement with TT and the other label did have, when Rare was released, the audios were being deleted too

Just now, Selenasworld said:

i was searching in songstats.com and Fet1sh went extremely popular back in 2020 on TikTok but the audios are deleted :rip: i forgot how UMG didn't have an agreement with TT and the other label did have, when Rare was released, the audios were being deleted too

Yes, same with KEWK they were deleted as well

One of the things I do not like about PYK is how repetitive it is, I would have changed some lyrics

We used to be close, but people can go
From people you know to people you don't
And what hurts the most is people can go
From people you love to people you don't

I feel only with that change it does not sound as repetitive and it gives the song an extra depth

Can’t believe she might be skipping the carpet. 5 minutes left… I wanted to do an interview. She should have pulled up with the Martins :dancehall:

Looks like she actually skipped the red carpet. I can't understand that decision from her, she's never been one to avoid the red carpets and this is a very big night for her.

Edit - She's missing from her seat and something happened with Britney and her as they aren't following each other anymore.

Edited by Ithinkforme13

She just arrived. There's a video of her wearing all white walking on the carpet, not sure if she stopped for pics or not.

Selena & Britney no longer follow each other on IG and Selena’s mia:noparty: 

Boring white dress

Bun

Bad make up

Cheap high heels

lol her glam team sucks.

Edited by La Luna

Looks like no red carpet picture because she couldn't bother to show up on time, what a waste. Hopefully they can still pull out a victory.

It's not that serious, but chile,  meltdown is now.

It's feels like after getting snubbed her team just gave up. Why try if she didn't get a solo nom, right? Ughh dumb b*tches. I can't stand them.

Imagine send a high profile artist to a luxurious award show, loking like a damn curtain. 

Why kate refuses to dress up Selena according to  her age?
She puts Selena in those grandma dresses and keep all the short, fresh and cool dress to herself????? Like???? 

Her glam team is a menace to society. yuup. 

And you know what? The jokes is on selena. At this point she should've known better.

This was supposed to be a big night for her. but as usual, they ruined everything.

She was glowing on SAGs awards, but now?... chile...

First the solo snub, now this. 

zK7SBfa.gif

Edited by La Luna

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.