Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

selena and the chainsmokers recorded a collab in 2018. if they are really doing a collab now and it's the same song it's gonna be dated.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Sansa said:

selena and the chainsmokers recorded a collab in 2018. if they are really doing a collab now and it's the same song it's gonna be dated.

how do u know?

5 hours ago, Sansa said:

how do you know they met a week ago?

Someone posted a Instagram story and he was tagged in the picture but you can also see selena and half of his face on the picture. Cant find the picture right now though.  

How about a streaming party for LYTLM? It's stalling a little bit but not far from 1B

13 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

I think if Marty and Steve are involved in a few it can be really good. Steve is like an SNL legend. Only Murders sketch could be funny, wonder if she’ll poke fun at her self in the opening maybe they’ll be in it. Really hope we’re right about her hosting.

She should definitely mention Disney and poke fun at her tabloid life. And yeah, Steve is an SNL legend but Short is too, although a bit less! I hope they do it I'm so excited 

3 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

How about a streaming party for LYTLM? It's stalling a little bit but not far from 1B

The streams on LYTLM. A cultural reset. :jonny5:

49 minutes ago, Euterpe said:

The streams on LYTLM. A cultural reset. :jonny5:

it's a memorable hit!

thankfully cuz it deserves it so much, such a beautiful song

100% stable streams even after it long-term playlisting got even worse some weeks ago (hope it will organically rebuild someday tho - it deserves to) 

:clap3:

Selena hosting SNL while Harry is the musical star would break the internet. I want it! 

9 hours ago, Sad Serenade said:

wow LYTLM's longevity :WAP: 

Wolves is getting more streams than It Ain't Me, do you guys think it's bigger than IAM? I mean it will pass IAM at some point but Wolves's chart performance doesnt feel big as It Ain't Me, which means longevity is more important than chart peaks i guess :cm: 

Baila Conmigo's streams low key dissapointing tbh, it was released in 2021 and already doing 200k? :skull: hope it rises this summer.

Honestly, we need a viral song from Revival so the albums streams can increase, the reccurent streams are TERRIBLE.

I really hope she starts the era in May, I feel it is the best moment to do so. She can take advantage of S2 of OMITB to promote it too, we know she likes to promote different stuff at the same time and can attend shows to promote both projects. Also releasing her album around her birthday would be great, being 30 is a cool milestone. Also I reckon after the summer she’ll be way more busy than she’ll maybe be before and during so an album release makes sense. I do hope she does not waste her music hype with a random collab though, she should use it for her lead. And I believe if she actually releases next month it will be after she hosts SNL so she doesn’t have to perform too lol

9 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

I really hope she starts the era in May, I feel it is the best moment to do so. She can take advantage of S2 of OMITB to promote it too, we know she likes to promote different stuff at the same time and can attend shows to promote both projects. Also releasing her album around her birthday would be great, being 30 is a cool milestone. Also I reckon after the summer she’ll be way more busy than she’ll maybe be before and during so an album release makes sense. I do hope she does not waste her music hype with a random collab though, she should use it for her lead. And I believe if she actually releases next month it will be after she hosts SNL so she doesn’t have to perform too lol

Yes, hope that too!! Last time she released something in May, as far as I can remember at least lol, was Back To You and its one of my personal favorites. Nothing to do with that, but Rare still seems like a Spring Album to me so I still don't understand why she released it in Winter. 

But what do you mean by shes busy this summer? was there anything announced that I missed? lol I personally believe shes releasing this summer because she has nothing planned when it comes to filming things as far as I know. :michael:

49 minutes ago, intoitblindly said:

Yes, hope that too!! Last time she released something in May, as far as I can remember at least lol, was Back To You and its one of my personal favorites. Nothing to do with that, but Rare still seems like a Spring Album to me so I still don't understand why she released it in Winter. 

But what do you mean by shes busy this summer? was there anything announced that I missed? lol I personally believe shes releasing this summer because she has nothing planned when it comes to filming things as far as I know. :michael:

Oh I meant that I have a feeling she will be busier after the summer than during it, so a Summer release would be the best option. I believe after August she will do something, just a hunch! (I will probably be wrong lol) And if we add preparing for S3 filming I don’t think she’d really want to split the focus with an album too. 

Then again she hardly promotes so she could be filming a movie from September to December and release an album at the same time. I don’t think that will happen that’s why I think the lead in May and album on her bday is a good schedule (and she will be done with it by September so lol)

2 hours ago, MALAMENTE said:

Oh I meant that I have a feeling she will be busier after the summer than during it, so a Summer release would be the best option. I believe after August she will do something, just a hunch! (I will probably be wrong lol) And if we add preparing for S3 filming I don’t think she’d really want to split the focus with an album too. 

Then again she hardly promotes so she could be filming a movie from September to December and release an album at the same time. I don’t think that will happen that’s why I think the lead in May and album on her bday is a good schedule (and she will be done with it by September so lol)

Ah got it!

Personally I don't expect her to film anything else besides Season 3 and the Biopic this year since most movies get announced a lot earlier, especially hers for some reason, before filming so I don't really see anything other than these happening for 2022.

Also since the next album will be her last for a while I hope she does promote it a bit lol not Revival or Stars Dance era big, since I think we all can agree that shes not really capable of that anymore, but def a bit more than Rare. The promotion was honestly nonexistent.

4 hours ago, intoitblindly said:

Ah got it!

Personally I don't expect her to film anything else besides Season 3 and the Biopic this year since most movies get announced a lot earlier, especially hers for some reason, before filming so I don't really see anything other than these happening for 2022.

Also since the next album will be her last for a while I hope she does promote it a bit lol not Revival or Stars Dance era big, since I think we all can agree that shes not really capable of that anymore, but def a bit more than Rare. The promotion was honestly nonexistent.

Yes the biopic is what I think she might film this year and I also think Hulu might postpone S3 production then if that happens. Instead of December 2022, January 2023 and they wrap by May and release it in August/September again or even a bit later in like October. 

And yes I think she could promote it a bit better this time around, but there are not a lot of promo spots available during the summer. I would love to see her hosting the VMAs and performing there; it’s the only music award show she hasn’t performed at yet so it would be cool. And that could become her one performance of the era, like the AMAs have been so far. I’m always planning her year and then nothing pans out the way I predict, but it is fun hahaha

the only reason I don’t want selena x harry on SNL is because I’ve been waiting for selena to host 5 years and I always said I would go when she hosts and there’s no way I would get in with harry’s fangirls but I’m willing to sacrifice my feelings for the most watched SNL of the season :jonnycat:

Imagine if Harry was in a sketch with her. And SNL usually has parody song sketches or whatever so Selena would probably do one and imagine if Harry had a verse :duca:

6 hours ago, sh0ckw4ves said:

Selena Gomez Heardle #4

??

https://selena-gomez-heardle.glitch.me/

Sorry but I'm obsessed with this

There's a heardle and wordle for everything now. I'll have to check this later.

Has Selena ever cross-promoted a movie/tv/album/song together? I mean she so multi-dimensional but either she or her team just do NOT do it.

I mean I guess there are unseen advantages to her career - she did and continues to amass a large following without doing much - but her career (especially in music) could be so much better.

I just want ONE well promoted all-out era. Then do as your heart pleases :giraffe:

4 hours ago, Alejandro_ said:

Has Selena ever cross-promoted a movie/tv/album/song together? I mean she so multi-dimensional but either she or her team just do NOT do it.

I mean I guess there are unseen advantages to her career - she did and continues to amass a large following without doing much - but her career (especially in music) could be so much better.

I just want ONE well promoted all-out era. Then do as your heart pleases :giraffe:

She will never do an all out era again but she could promote more than she did for Rare

Selena Gomez Heardle #4

??

Spoiler
Spoiler

her christian serve :loud:

7 hours ago, Alejandro_ said:

she kind of did with ice cream. I remember there was an exclusive snippet they played on selena + chef. too bad it was all for nothing since the song was awful not gp-friendly

12 hours ago, jxbuggie said:

Met Gala in about 2 weeks, I hope she goes.

Praying every day! Won’t hold my breath tho

14 hours ago, Euterpe said:

Selena Gomez Heardle #4

??

I forgot this song existed, but now I'm listening to it on repeat.

I typed in the correct song and it kept saying it was wrong until it finally revealed it, which it was the song I was choosing :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.